Temptations

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fifteen:

Aum stared into her eyes, they were serious. "If you don't trust me then why did you come?" He watched her eyes soften,
Vanida: "You dragged me and I was on duty."
Aum: "Really? Then why did I see your eyes soften?"
Vanida: "I don't want to talk to you." She started to walk away from him but he grabbed her hand and led her back to the car she punched him to let her go but he kept on.
Aum: "I'll take you home." He pushed her in and locked the door to make sure she wouldn't try anything and then went into the driver's seat.
The ride was silent, he decide to put on some music. It was some hip hop club mix she turned it off, the music was giving her a headache.

Aum: "You should get some rest I'll come pick you up tomorrow early so we can board easier."
Vanida: "No need."
Aum: "If you don't let me take you I promise when we get there I'll kiss you in front of everyone."
Vanida: "Then I won't go."
Aum: "I'll tell your mom." She looked at him, he was serious. They got to her house, "Good night." He smiles looking at her, she gave him a look and left.

----------------

Vanida couldn't sleep she spent the whole morning getting ready, woke up at 5:00 and packed. She got done and decide to bring a dress one that will blow his mind, "This will come in handy." She smiled to herself, it was a red dress v cut down both sides just passed her thighs along with her shiny black stilettos. Vanida cooked breakfast told her mother and waited outside for that jerk. He pulled up, "Good morning sunshine." She rolled her eyes and put her suitcase in, "Didn't even bother to help her."

----------------

Anne woke up with Ken by her side, she brushed his hair to the side. He was so handsome but something inside her twisted with disgust. His eyes open and smiled at her, "Morning."
Anne: "Sleep well?"
Ken: "Of course." He pulled her closer.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fifteen Continued:

Ken: "Let's get ready."
Anne: "Okay." She got up quickly and grabbed her suitcase, then she stop, "Did you pack?"
Ken: "In my car."
Anne: "You planned this?"
Ken: "Of course, now let's pick a sexy outfit for you." (Raise eyebrows)

---------------

Aum and Vanida waited for the two, she didn't want to sit by Aum. They arrived and she quickly took Anne from Ken.

Vanida: "Let's go."
Anne: "But I was planning to sit with Ken."
Vanida: "I don't want to sit with him, I'm going to sleep on the plane no need for that guy to be near me and I don't want to sit by some creep so you are going to be next to me."
Anne: "Vanida this is a small plane only two seats together."
Vanida: "Good that means there's no way he'll get to sit by me come one let's go." She dragged Anne onto the plane, Ken just followed he didn't want to be near Aum. They got on and Vanida strapped Anne in, Ken and Aum were last so they were seated in the back next to one another. They heard the pilot and were off. Vanida got into a comfortable position, adjusted her pillow, and closed her eyes. After a while Anne's legs got sleepy so she decide to get up and use the bathroom. Ken looked up and her but she just walked on by, Anne was counseling with herself in there on what to do but all she could do was think about Ken. Finally she decide to get out before people wonder why she was in there for so long. She opened the door and was about to walk back.

Ken: "He took your spot."
Anne: "Oh." Sits next to Ken he layed his hand over hers and closed his eyes. Aum walked over to Vanida as soon as Anne got up, she was sleeping so peacefully. Her head rolled over to his side and she slept on his shoulder, her hand came up and grabbed his arm.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
He locked the door, it was hot the fireplace was on. She had a few drinks not so drunk. Aum put the chair to secure the door, "Don't try anything." He went into the bathroom, she was wearing her short red dress, this was a master bedroom, what did he bring his whole mansion here? It was a huge king size bed, some games, she found a dart and the board. Vanida took one and shot it at the board, 100 points, she wasn't much of an aimer. He came out and saw her shooting the arrows, this time she got the wall.

Aum: "If you do some more I'll have a million holes in my wall." She looked at him and put the dart down. He went over and picked it up, placed it into her right hand, she didn't hesitate or reject.
Aum: "The object is to concentrate, (She takes a deep breath) look at your target (his hands slip onto the side of her dress while the other one in her hand, the heat was getting more intense she could barely breath)now aim." He pulled their hand back and she let go, 500. By now his hands went into her dress, her bra clipped in the front, his hands went up close to her breast, just to the side, "Mr.Atichart." He was kissing her shoulder now, her breasts felt something, he turned her around and she gently placed her hand around his neck, he kissed her neck and traveled up to her lips, their lips were moist from the heat, his hands still inside her dress went around to her waist and pulled her in. He slipped it off and placed her onto the bed.