Temptations

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Five Part 2:

Ken enter Anne's shop and went over to where she was painting.
He took some paint and smacked on her face. She got mad
and chased him around telling him to get back there so she
can turn him to a teddy bear.

Anne: "Get over here KEN!"
Ken: "NO!"
Anne: "Stop being a kid and let me paint your face."
Ken: "Catch me first." :)
Anne: "When I do you will look like Winnie the Pooh."

She caught up to him and painted his face. He just sat on the floor
smiling at her. She occasionaly looked at his handsome features,
his chocolate eyes and wonderful smile. She then glanced at his lips
and wanted to kiss him. He could read her easily, grabbed her back
and let their lips come together. She never kissed anyone like this
before, his breath was like a field of mint and refreshing. Her kisses
were hard to resist soft and lustful. He couldn't hold it in anyone.
Why is it, that everytime he's around her, he stops thinking of
the revenge and lets loose? He wanted her more than anything.

She pulled away, and they both got up.

Ken: I'm sorry.
Anne: It's okay.
Ken: (Grabbed her for a make-out session)

---------------

Vanida wasn't the same, in the conference room she asked to switch seats with Sandy, in the office he didn't dare do anything more. He finally realized maybe she felt bad or being used since he was married. He didn't want her to get a bad reputation. The intercom came on, "Mrs.Atichart is here." Hearing that the guilt inside her ate Vanida bit by bits. "Send her in." In came a goddess, she was in front of Aum's desk on the way she saw the new girl and expect it to be the girl she cleared her throat for Aum to look at her and he did, her eyes point to Vanida and he nodd. She knew how to make this girl jealous, "Aum sweetie, I was wondering when you were coming home for lunch?"
Aum: "Not soon I have lots of work."
Patty: "Why not honey? I miss you lately you've been working late."
Aum: "I'm busy."
Patty: "Baby, shouldn't you make time for me?"
Aum: "Patty please I know you have-" Vanida looked at them and back down she shouldn't pay attention to these two it was their marriage she should keep her mouth shut.
Patty: "Fine I'll go have dinner with Eric." Aum shook his head, and threw the file down, she didn't know why he was so mad, it was just an argument but second thoughts how would she know?
Aum: "Do you want to have dinner?"
Vanida: "I'm not hungry."
Aum: "I see you never eat, maybe you don't have enough energy."
Vanida: "You should go eat with your wife it's better."
Aum: "She always has it without me, and I ask you many times before can't you just go once?"
Vanida thought about it, "Fine." He smile, maybe what Patty did work, ever since the contract was sign Patty has been acting lighter on him and didn't cling on much like she used to.
Aum: "Let's go in my car."
Vanida: "I only drive mine." She got into hers and followed him, she wouldn't let him take her so easy. He knew she was playing hard to get and it was working. Right now if she asked him to beg for her he'll do it, just to have her he'll do anything.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Six:

He drove to a Japanese restaurant, they entered a woman in a kimono greet them and were seated.

Aum: "I notice you looked at the dress she was wearing."
Vanida: "It's called a kimono and yes I always wanted to wear one."
Aum: "Why?"
Vanida: "They seem pretty."
Aum: "Have you ever visit Japan before?"
Vanida: "Yes once, I was there for a fashion shoot, the gardens are beautiful."
Aum: "You must travel a lot then."
Vanida: "No not really the trip was just a one time thing."
Aum: "Tell me, what do you like to do in your spare time?"
Vanida: "Mr.Atichart I don't think we should discuss that."
Aum: "Why? We aren't at work and I just want to start a conversation." She gave in, "I look to take long walks but also design men's suit."
Aum: "Men suit?"
Vanida: "My mom says I have a talent." This was the first time he heard her talk anything about her personal life, he wanted to know more. During the night he found out more about her, she has one younger brother and sister, and all there is to know. Vanida lost herself in their conversation, she even laughed and smile, this was something new he loves her smile.

Aum: "How about this we take a walk around here."
Vanida: "I think it's late."
Aum: "Actually...(looks at his watch) it's only 7:45 around here there are a lot of strip malls." They got up and left. He showed her around, they tried on many things, he put on some funny glasses, he even won her a toy from the machine. When it was time to leave he didn't want to go, he wanted time to stop and just have him and her right there laughing and talking to each other. Out of work she was a totally new person, she was more comfortable and less protective. They were at her car, "Good night Vanida."

Vanida: "See you later." He walked over and kiss her forehead, "Have a safe drive." She didn't know but he followed her home to make sure she was safe, Aum was careful to stay afar, when he saw she went inside safely he drove home. Vanida took a shower and replayed everything that happen today, excluding when his wife came in, she smile when she saw him following her, he wasn't sneaky at all but she loved how he took care of her. For once she forgot about the terrible things and focus on something good for once. She got out and dressed herself, Vanida looks out her window and sees the bright moon shining down.

-------------

Anne got herself ready for bed, lately Alex has been distant he barely returns her calls and text. She knew he was a flight attendant but at least call her once in a while. She looked out her window at the bright moon, her stomach became sick, "Mom, Dad, please forgive me."

In a hotel room thousands of miles far from Anne:

"Please fasten your seat belt as we will be landing in Italy soon." Alex was in the storage room, funny someone actually carried a bed on this plane, what they were going to sleep here when they got tired? He heard someone's foot step, had to be a woman they were heels.

Alex: "Can I help..." A beautiful woman approach him, she was wearing a tiny dress that hugged her curves and curly brown hair.
Linda: "Yes you can help me I'm somewhat lost."
Alex: "Miss no one is allowed back here in the storage department."
Linda: "Then they won't see what we are about to do." She went over and started to kiss him, Alex fell into her spell and put her on the bed. He took off her dress and kiss her neck down her chest. Lately Anne's been distant and he didn't know why but now he just wanted the beautiful woman. He was lost in her touch, she made moaning noise, he ripped off his shirt to create a hot atmosphere.

*****Seems like the man in this story are under ladies control.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Seven:

Today was finally their day off, Vanida decide to take her siblings to the park.

Vanida: "Be careful Yam, take care of him."
Yam: "Yes P'Van."
Vanida: "Don't go too far." She watch them, laughing and playing. She just hope that they wouldn't end up like her, she was tired from everything, "You need to be strong, but what if it's making you ache more?" Aum was jogging in the park when he thought he saw her, "Yes." She got up but her knees hurt again, she got back down. He went over, "Are you okay?" Vanida looked up, "Mr.Atichart."

Aum: "Your knee again?"
Vanida: "Yes."
Aum: "Here let me help." He tried to massage them but she stop him, she didn't want Yam them to come see, "What's wrong?"
Vanida: "I-"
Yam: "P'Van. Are you okay?" She sits next to her, "Hi, who are you?"
Vanida: "Yam."
Aum: "It's okay, I'm Aum."
Todd: "P'Van we should go home you are hurt." Aum thought these must be her younger siblings, Yam looked about her early teenage years maybe 15 or her younger brother maybe ten. Probably this was why she took the job. He got up, "I'll help you to your car." He held onto her waist and put her into the car. "Thank you."
Aum: "No problem, you want me to drive you home?"
Vanida: "It's okay I got it from here." He wasn't sure, maybe he'll follow her again. She hope he wouldn't follow her home, but he did, two cars behind hers.

----------------

Anne decide to take a jog, she saw Aum and Vanida she fell and he helped her, she saw some kids run towards them and they were off. She felt light headed, she sat down for a moment.

Sam: "P'Anne are you okay?"
Anne: "I'm fine just a little dizzy."
Sam: "Let's rest for a while. It's a beautiful day."
Anne: "I should go painting later."
Sam: "P'Anne, I was wondering, yesterday Alex called but I told him you weren't home. He's been trying to contact you for a while now."
Anne: "I know I've just been busy (she felt spiders crawling on her back and her stomach felt sick) if next time he calls tell me so I can call him."
Sam: "I bet he wants to talk about your wedding."
Anne: "You are such a girl come on it's getting late we should get going."
Ken came from behind the tree, so she was engaged, that was probably the guy, Alex, he would have to see who is this man.

-----------------

Tomorrow is the day of the auction, Anne need someone to talk to, she went into Vanida's store.

Vanida: "What's up?"
Anne: "Are you nervous for tomorrow?"
Vanida: "Can you hand me the yarn? (She was working on a suit) Nope not really I'm prepared."
Anne: "You are so strong, how can I be like you?"
Vanida: "Follow me around and do the same as I."
Anne: "Sure, (she imitates her) "Aum, my knees hurt please massage them."
Vanida: "HEY!"
Anne: "Don't think I didn't see you."
Vanida: "They really do."
Anne: "Sure." Anne found it nice talking to her, even though they only met Vanida was comforting after the meeting with Chai they decide to help one another on the project. She held up her dress for Anne to see, "I'm going to kill him with this."
Anne: "Are you sure? I think it's too short."
Vanida: "Good so I can see the fire in his eyes when he sees me."
Anne: "Be careful or you'll really lose it to him."
Vanida: "Don't worry I can take care of myself."

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, that was hot.... aum and vanida did it two times, and ken and ann
one time... why ken?? ur making ann fall for you??? dont break her heart...
same wit Vanida....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... thanks

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! that was HAWT HAWT HAWT! lols.
but i enjoyed reading your story..cant wait to find out what happens
please keep updating ^-^

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Eight:

Today was the auction, finally she will make sure Aum pays, she put on her dress and comfortable shoes and an overcoat. Aum got his check book ready, he will out bid anyone in that room for her, he knows she'll dress extra sexy but doesn't matter he's rich.

Anne stop by Vanida's shop, "Hello anyone home?"
Vanida: "Back here." She was making adjustments to her dress.
Anne: "Do you really need to do that." She was talking about how much cleavage was showing.
Vanida: "If I want to seduce him then yes."
Anne: "Help me get ready." Within minutes Anne was transformed, her hair curled her eye lashes curled, lipstick, and everything.
Vanida: "Ken will die just looking at you."
Anne: "Remind me why me dress is so tight."
Vanida: "Because it helps give shape to your curves."
Anne: "What curves?"
Vanida: "Those curves." She point to the mirror, Anne took a closer look, she couldn't believe it, her hips and thighs, and even her breasts. "Wow."
Vanida: "I know if I was Ken I'll surely faint."
Anne: "I bet so too." She was shocked.

Ken and Aum were pacing back and forth impatiently waiting for the auction to start.
Announcer: "Welcome everyone! Please get your money ready because our auction will start as of now."
They quickly got front row seats, "First will be the ladies." They went through many, hoping the two will be next will them but as fate put it they were last.

Anne: "Vanida, I'm scared."
Vanida: "Don't worry I will be up there with you."
Anne: "Why are you still wearing an overcoat?"
Vanida: "Because I don't want to show anything yet."
Anne: "Why can't I wear a necklace?"
Vanida: "Sweetheart those pigs won't be looking at that."
Announcer: "Miss Anne Thongprasom and Miss Vanida Taksaorn."
Vanida: "Go." Anne walked up the stairs and onto the stage:

(I tried to find the black dress in this vide but couldn't find one.):Her Outfit

Her Shoes:

Jewelry:

Vanida walked on,

Outfit:

Aum was speechless, how can she wear that! Her breasts were hanging out and these old geezers looking at her, she need to cover up, Ken couldn't believe it, when did those grow? But he was sure to get her.
Announcer: "Let the betting begin." So many men were talking nobody could get a straight answer then both Aum and Ken shouted, "90 billion." Their jaws dropped, 90 billion! Where did they get the money?
Announcer: "Going once, twice! Sold!"
Chai: "My my, you guys sure are rich. Now how about the prize. You may pick."
Aum&Ken: "Box 6! Hey I called it first."
Chai: "Whoa! Men please I can't side with either of you two so lets open it and see." He unwrapped the box, "Two tickets to Switzerland. Now I can't compete with the both of you so we will do this, I will pay for the other two tickets, fair?"
Aum: "Fine with me."
Ken: "Me too." Chai turned back and smiled at the ladies, they got off.
Anne: "Vanida, what are we going to do now?"
Vanida: "Don't worry, I'll take care of this." They met up with the boys, Chai: "Now girls, I'm sure these men are dying to claim their prize so I'll leave you two." Anne left with Ken.
Aum: "Wear my coat."
Vanida: "No."
Aum: "Every men in here is staring at you, wear it." He was pushing it towards her but she refuse he whispered in her ear, "Fine, it'll be easier for me to take it off later, easy access." She quickly took the coat and put it on. Ken wanted her right now, it was crowded in the hotel so he brought her out to the pool area and closed the light. He slipped the shoulders of her dress down to her elbows and started kissing her chest, "Ken..."
Ken: "Yes?"
Anne: "We are going too fast..."
Ken: "I want you now." She couldn't refuse the moment was so hot, her hands went behind his neck, he started kissing down towards her breast he licked the top and traveled back up to her lips, she removed his jacket and unbutton his shirt, they could hear the heavy breathing, her right leg was up against the wall. He went back down her neckline, she pushed his face closer, he wanted to take her now. Ken led her to the conference room, locked the door, and shut the lights. He would take her on the table, he put her on top and kissed her, ripped off his shirt and kissed her leaning onto the table while slipping her dress off, their bare chest were pressed against each other, he moved from her lips down her whole body, she felt some pain and squeezed his biceps, he took her out of this world.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Nine:

Vanida didn't want to look at Aum, she didn't care how much money he lost for her, she's not trading that for anything. He wanted to pay so he did, too bad.
Chai: "My, my, you guys are worth a lot, already how much have men paid?"
Vanida: "I don't know."
Chai: "How's work going? I want you to seduce him more, he needs to yearn for you."
Vanida: "What is your plan anyways?"
Chai: "When the time comes, I'll tell you." He left, Aum was watching and didn't want him near her. She wanted to make him in rage, she started to flirt with some men, laughing, touching their shoulders, she even dance with a couple to make him jealous. He couldn't look and drunk the night away.

Anne and Ken got back, she adjust herself and fixed her earrings. He finished putting on his watch and button his shirt. She put on his jacket, the meeting room was cold. They got out, she couldn't believe it, she just slept with him, what about Alex?! Anne you bad girl, she was scowling at herself. He saw her speechless, damn him she had a fiance, how come he is so selfish?

She just left the bathroom, Aum pulled her aside, "How come you are so cruel." She knew he was drunk, his breath wreck, "Get off me, you stink." He pushed her against the wall and leaned in, they were behind a plant in a dark place so no one saw them. "You smell good tonight what's the smell? Tell me."
Vanida: "White cherry blossoms."
Aum: "You should put it on often."
Vanida: "Since you like it I won't."
Aum: "Why do you have to be so ......" He leaned in so their bodies were pressed against each other, she felt her breasts shift and a smile across his face. She slapped, him he liked it though, she was playing hard to get, "Be a good girl and hold still." She pushed him and walked away. He laugh and followed, Aum caught up, "Slow down sweetheart." What the hell did he just call her? Where did this attitude change come in? Sweetheart? What else is he going to call her? Freak! "Come on I was only kidding, how about we get a room." He was making her sound like some hooker how dare he say such things. She slapped him again, he smile, "Baby, that only turns me on, I know you don't like my type, so how about I switch into a playboy? How would you like that? Huh darling?" He gets closer and holds onto her waist.
Vanida: "Get away from me. You are really drunk. Crazy."
Aum: "Crazy for you."
Vanida: "Aum, let me go now."
Aum: "No."
Vanida: "Fine. I see your mom."
Aum: "Stop lying baby let's go."
Linda: "AUM! What are you doing?!" He immediately let her go and turned around, Vanida hid. "Who was that girl? Why were you hugging her!?"
Aum: "Oh I'm drunk so I bumped into her, she was just holding me up." Vanida: "Me hold you! Jerk you are taking advantage of me."
Linda: "Okay, let's go Patty is waiting." She took Aum and left.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Ten:

Patty: "Aum I need to talk to you."
Linda: "How about a dance first." They started,
Patty: "Aum, I'm pregnant."
Aum: "Really congrats, does Eric know?"
Patty: "Yes, Aum, also....we got married."
Aum: "What do you mean?"
Patty: "Remember a week before Vanida started working you asked for the divorce? I thought about it and signed it and sent it to the district, I never told you because I was mad but after you had me sign the contract I was really mad, you would choose another girl over me, but then I realized you still see me as someone, as your wife, so I decide to tell you."
Aum: "Thank you." The song was over and he hugged her. Vanida came in time to see, "He doesn't want you, it's just your body remember that. He loves his wife, not you."

Anne couldn't look at him she was so ashamed, she was going back but he took her hand and led her outside.
Anne: "Mr.Theeradej where are we going?"
Ken: "My car." He pushed her in and got in the driver seat.
Anne: "What is it?"
Ken: "Nothing we are going for a drive." He went onto the highway and drove to the beach, he got out and she followed. "This is always the place I go whenever there is trouble, I can tell that you are stressed, when my parents died I was alone, so I decide to befriend nature."
Anne: "How do you know I'm stress?"
Ken: "When you don't say anything and look down, you can't face me."
Anne: "I..." She took off her boots, and walked along the sea, she found it refreshing and calming. The wind came blowing, she shivered and held herself. Anne looked back he was right behind her, Ken bent down and kissed her, her hands went up his arms around his neck.

Vanida watch as the couple went up for dances, "I thought it was you." she turned around, "Mike, hey!" He sat down on her left, "How is it going?"
Vanida: "Good, why are you here?"
Mike: "For the auction. 90 billion that's a lot."
Vanida: "Oh yeah." She got uncomfortable, Aum came back, "Who the hell is he?" He got an idea, he slid is hands under her dress, and circled around her thighs, she jolt a little,
Mike: "Are you okay?"
Vanida: "I'm fine."
Mike: "You want to dance?"
Vanida: "Sure." She slapped his hand, another idea popped in, Aum and Patty dance next to them, Aum's back to hers, he looked, the man's hand on her waist, she had his coat, his hands slipped in and played with her. She jolt again and Mike asked her, "I'm fine don't worry." Vanida kicked his leg, "Ouch."
Patty: "Are you okay?"
Aum: "Yeah just fine." The song ended and Mike went back to his table. Aum was sitting holding onto his leg she came by and just smiled to herself. Patty told her parents that she wasn't feeling well so she left, they forced Aum to go but she said since he was one of the host he should stay, before going she winked to him. Vanida didn't know what she meant but whatever probably flirting with him. Vanida got up and decide to go home she was tired and bored. Aum caught her outside, "Where do you think you are going?"
Vanida: "Home, why?"
Aum: "Come here, (pulls her into his chest) I need something...you hurt my leg shouldn't I get something in return." His eyes gaze down.
Vanida: "Pervert! You don't deserve anything, you started it first."
Aum: "Are you sure? What about the meeting rooms? What is that then? Pretend to fall, you have many tricks now, and that dress surely you are skilled."
Vanida: "You are disgusting." She broke free, "I want my coat back." "Take it then." She threw it in his face and started walking, some guys whistled behind them, they were coming her way, his anger rose, he put the coat back on and dragged her to his car.
Vanida: "What are you doing? I'm not going anyway with you."
Aum: "You want those guys to come and rape you then?" She kept quiet, "I'm not taking you with me."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Twelve:

He pushed her against the car and leaned in so close they could kiss.
Aum: "Do you feel that?"
Vanida: "(Looks away, her cheeks are burning hot) I...don't know what you are saying."
Aum: "Baby you know what I mean, so do you feel the same right now."
Vanida: "(She couldn't look at him) I can't feel anything it's too small."
Aum: "Are you sure? Do you need me to lean in closer?" He pushed his body closer and harder.
Vanida: "Get off me you pervert."
Aum: "You turning me on, come on let's do it out here." He leaned in but she turned away, "Why are you acting like this? Please get off me." He didn't listen to her command, "Don't be so naughty and let me just have you here." What was he saying? He was really drunk and she didn't want to do anything, especially out in this parking lot. Vanida tried to think fast, seduce him and then push him off.
Vanida: "If that's what you want, I can give it to you." He was surprised, she started to kiss him passionately now, Vanida was lost in the lust she wanted to stop but didn't know how, his hands slipped inside the jacket right when his grip loosen she tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge, he parted, "Darling it's going to be hard letting go so just let the moment go on." He leaned in but this time she used all her strength and punched his stomach, "Don't you dare try that again." Vanida rushed to her car and drove off, he was really crazy, "Vanida you bad girl, how could you have been lost in his lust? He's married you are only doing this for money remember that."

------------------

Ken and Anne didn't want to part but seeing that Sam was all alone she didn't want to stay.
Ken: "Can I spend the night?"
Anne: "I don't think it would be good if Sam saw."
Ken: "I'll be a good boy, promise." He kissed her, she wanted him to stay but...she was so tempted too, maybe one night couldn't hurt, right?
Anne: "Fine but you have to come through the back I don't want Sam asking questions if he's still up."
Ken: "Good." Anne entered, she checked Sam's room, he was sound asleep she was about to leave, "P'Anne."
Anne: "Yes?" She walked over to him.
Sam: "Alex called today he told me that you don't need to call him because he's been really busy that when he gets back he'll take us out to dinner."
Anne: "Okay, good night." She went into her room, Alex, how could she forget about him. Ken was waiting patiently outside her balcony, she opened the door and told him to climb up. Ken finally got up to her room, "Next time please stay on the first floor."
Anne: "Why? Can't handle it?"
Ken: "I can do anything." His hands went around her waist and started kissing her neck, "Ken, I haven't changed yet and Sam is still sleeping I don't want to wake him."
Ken: "We'll be quiet, promise."
Anne: "I don't think so, Ken, I...." she couldn't find the words to make him stop, his hands traveled to her shoudlers and sled the dress down to her elbows, her stomach did a turn, she really wanted him now, he could feel her fired up her turns her around and holds her kissing her lips not letting go. Her phone rings, she knew it was Alex, the ringtone she set it herself, Anne wanted to get it but she was lost in Ken's touch. He completely removed her dress and his clothes. In the background her phone keeps ringing while the two are in bed holding each other.

---------------

The next day Vanida was in her shop designing a new outfit for Todd, he was going to be in a school play. She was finished, finally, took her the whole day, what time was it? Six! FUDGE! She was late for work, no! Vanida closed her store and ran to his office, when she got in he was sitting at his desk doing some work, she couldn't face him and walked to her desk. Her heart was beating faster and faster, "Darn it!" He didn't say a thing to her, she took out some paperwork and started to concentrate. He was furious, why was she so late! Did she meet that man?! He couldn't fire her though, he was a jerk last night so he could excuse this.

Aum: "Did you pack for the trip yet?"
Vanida: "No I haven't."
Aum: "We are leaving tomorrow, I'll pick you up at your house."
Vanida: "No need, I can have-"
Aum: "I said I'll pick you up, this is what I get for you being late today."
Vanida: "What about what you tried to do yesterday? What do I get in return?"
Aum: "Not getting fired, tell me now why you were late."
Vanida: "I was finishing sewing a costume for my brother."
Aum: "Liar."
Vanida: "I told you the truth and you are calling me a liar? Fine fire me then I don't care." She grabbed her purse and was about to leave, he rushed their first and blocked her.
Aum: "Don't be so hot-tempered, although I do like it when you get mad, it just adds heat." He slyly smiles at her.
Vanida: "Let me go I quit."
Aum: "Don't quit yet darling."
Vanida: "Are you still drunk? What the alcohol hasn't left your body yet?"
Aum: "It's all gone, but it doesn't mean I'm going to change. How about you bring that dress with us."
Vanida: "You are really crazy."
Aum: "My body's craving you right now, how about we close the blinds, or do you want them on?"
Vanida: "Mr.Atichart I don't think this is proper behavior."
Aum: "You're right, it's break time, you are off the clock, so what will it be? Light or no light?"
Vanida: "I prefer working right now, I'm really behind." The intercom came on, "Mr.Atichart your mother is here." Thank goodness, he moved away and she got to working. She came storming in, "AUM ATICHART! You explain to me right now about this." She hand Aum the divorce papers, "How come Patty sent this today."
Aum: "Mom, stop freaking out. Vanida can you please step outside for a moment." She got up and left.
Linda: "Aum, you two are divorce now, when were you going to tell me?"

Aum: "Mom, it's not because of Vanida. Look at the signature date, it was at least a week or two before Vanida came and worked here."
Linda: "Who was that girl?"
Aum: "She's Vanida and she's not the reason why we got a divorce."
Linda: "I don't believe you, she is the reason why, the date doesn't matter you two could've been having an affair, but here is the bottom line, I want you and Patty to work this out."
Aum: "Mom, she got re-married already I can't go after someone else's wife."
Linda: "What! Who did she marry!?"
Aum: "Mom, we can talk about this later." She stormed out of the room taking one last glance at Vanida.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Thirteen:

Ken and Anne made sure Sam was still asleep when he left this morning, thank heaven he was a deep sleeper. Anne got ready and decide to take Sam with her to the studio. He wasn't much of an artist but a sculpture.

Sam: "P'Anne, was I dreaming or was Alex here this morning?"
Anne: "What are you talking about, he's miles away."
Sam: "Oh, then who did I see?"
Anne: "(She was getting nervous her pencil was on the verge of breaking) Probably your imagination."
Sam: "No I saw him so clearly though."
Anne: "Dreams, Sam I'm sure there was no one here this morning."
Sam: "I'm probably just seeing things." That was a close one, next time he's not staying anymore. She finished up and was about to leave but Ken came in, she text him earlier that she was sick and didn't want to work today. He got worried so he decide to visit her.
Sam: "Anne, I think you have a customer."
Anne: "Oh, I'll be right back." She went up to the counter and told him to follow her to her office so Sam won't hear them.
Ken: "Are you okay?"
Anne: "Yes, what's the matter?"
Ken: "You said you were sick so I came, do you feel better?"
Anne: "Just dizzy that's all."
Ken: "Do you want any medicine?"
Anne: "I'm fine really just some rest, are you ready for tomorrow?"
Ken: "Packed already, so why did you want to talk here?"
Anne: "Sam is out there, I have to drop him off at my aunt's house later."
Ken: "(He smiles) Then why don't I just spend the night and we go from there." He kissed her and turned off the lights, " I don't want him to think there's something going on."
Ken: "Don't worry we won't do anything here." He was hungry for her, the whole day he wanted to see her and now he wasn't going to stop easy. Anne could feel that maybe he was changing his mind, "Ken..." He took off her shirt and kissed her breasts, he was an uncontrollable beast, they lay on the ground, he kissed her whole body. Sam got tired of waiting so he went to look for Anne.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
oh dang anne and ken did it so many times.... hottttt

aum and aff, gosh aum is so falling for aff.... thanks... always wanted to do it with her...

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fourteen:

Vanida slowly walked back into his office, she had decide to use the bathroom during their argument. She sat and looked down. Aum didn't know what to do now he was very mad, he need to release the anger, how can his mom be serious? Reconcile with her?

Aum: "Vanida here." He threw her a football.
Vanida: "What?"
Aum: "Come let's go."
Vanida: "Mr.Atichart we are working and why do you have a football in here for?"
Aum: "Just take it and follow me." He grabbed his coat and car keys. She got up and went out the door.
Aum: "Get in my car."
Vanida: "I can follow you."
Aum: "Don't be scared." He put her in and drove off, they end up at the same park. He got out and told her to come, he led to a football field.
Vanida: "What is it? Why did you bring me here?" He started to unbutton his cuffs and roll up his sleeves.
Aum: "Throw me the ball." She did. "You are weak, but you hit hard maybe softballs your game?" He slyly eyed her, she knew what he was thinking.
Vanida: "Shut up. Why did you bring me here?"
Aum: "Every year there is a competition, my company with the Theeradej teamed up to beat the other two companies."
Vanida: "Why do you guys always have these competitions?"
Aum: "It takes place at the beach, it's just series of athletic sports, I hope you won't fail. In these sports we have partners and I've signed both us up."
Vanida: "Why do you always do that? I don't want to be your partner."
Aum: "Too bad, anyways our first game football, I just want to train and have a little fun."
Vanida: "I won't play."
Aum: "Then we'll just do it on this hard ground, want to try?" He raised his eyebrows to tease her.
Vanida: "What I mean is looking at what I'm wearing, how can I play?" He looked but he imagined more, she knew he was thinking nasty and slapped him, "That doesn't hurt. I have an idea." He put one arm around her waist, lift her leg and ripped the stocking, and the same to the other one. Her heart was pounding fast.
Aum: "Done. Now let's start with catching run to the thirty meter and catch it." She did as he command, Vanida couldn't concentrate, when he threw it she missed, "Can you throw better?"
Aum: "Sorry, can you catch better?"
Vanida: "I don't get it why do we need to do this? I'm tired."
Aum: "If you can catch it and play with me I'll take you home." She listen and cooperated, "This is how you throw." He put his hand on hers and guide her to throwing a spiral, he pulled their hands back, "Now use your force and throw it." He let go and the ball flew. "I told you, now let's play a real game if you can get a touch down I'll take you home."
Vanida: "Fine."
Aum: "Okay we start on opposite sides..." He explained how everything work, "If I tackle you don't say I'm harassing." He chuckled.
Vanida: "Crazy."
Aum: "Ready...go" They raced for the ball Aum reached first and got a touch down, "Come on, try if you really want to go home or stay here with me all night."
Vanida: "Never." They played again, four touch downs and she hasn't made even one.
Aum: "Now, are you really trying or do you want to stay with me all night?"
Vanida: "If I had my car I would have drove off four passes ago."
Aum: "Okay." He set the ball up, this time she need to get it. Vanida ran faster got the ball, she was glad now all she need to do was make a touch down. YES!
Vanida: "Now take me home."
Aum: "Nope."
Vanida: "Why? You said make a touch down."
Aum: "This is my goal." She looked down and realized she ran he wrong way. "Make sure it's the right goal next time." He laugh at her, "Fine." This time she would run the right way, don't get too excited Vanida.
Aum: "Ready. Go." They were neck and neck but she got the ball again, she made sure to run the right way, okay yes, she was almost there, Aum tackled her they rolled on the ground.
Vanida: "Get off me, why do you need to tackle so hard?"
Aum: "Sorry, my prey is fast."
Vanida: "Get off."
Aum: "No."
Vanida: "Mr.Atichart, get off me."
Aum: "Miss Taksaorn you don't need to be so formal with me call me Aum."
Vanida: "No, now get off."
Aum: "If you don't call me Aum I'll kiss you right now."
Vanida: "Why does it matter? I'm working right now."
Aum: "Actually you are off the clock."
Vanida: "What? What time is it?"
Aum: "It's time for you to be mine...officially." He was really crazy, her back was to him, she manage to push him off and run. He's really crazy how can he just do it or even do it, her back was to him he was really horny.
Aum: "Vanida wait up, you won't be able to go home without me."
Vanida: "Who says I'll let you take me home you are really crazy."
Aum: "Vanida wait..(He caught up to her) I'll take you home no more nasty thoughts."
Vanida: "I don't trust you."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fourteen continued:

Sam: "P'Anne where are you?" Anne heard Sam's voice, "Sam." Ken quickly got off her, "Where are her lights turned off?" He knocked on the door, "P'Anne are you in there?" Ken covered her mouth. "P'Anne? Maybe she went outside." He left.
Anne: "Why did you cover my mouth?"
Ken: "If he knows we are in here, you'll be in trouble." She turned on the lights, topless she was embarrassed and tired to look for her shirt. "Where did you throw it?"
Ken: "Here." He hand her the shirt and she put it on, "Wait a couple seconds." Ken exit first and left before Sam could come back. Anne searched for Sam, "Sam where are you?" There was a note on the front desk, "Got tired of waiting so Auntie Wang picked me up already." She felt bad, maybe she'll treat him when she gets back. Anne rushed him knowing Ken would be there, her phone rang, Alex.

Anne: "Hello?"
Alex: "Hey sweetie, how are you?"
Anne: "I'm fine."
Alex: "Tomorrow I have another flight so I can't come home this weekend sorry."
Anne: "That's okay. (giggles) Who's that?"
Alex: "Oh (tells her to hush) we are waiting to get off, little girls playing with me."
Anne: "Tell them you have someone already."
Alex: "Will do, bye."
Anne: "Bye."
Alex: "I told you to hush."
Woman: "Sorry, now let's get back." They pull the covers.

Anne got in, Ken caught her in time, "Miss you already."
Anne: "We were only apart for a couple minutes."
Ken: "That time kills me." She removes her shoes and walks into the kitchen.
Anne: "Hungry for food?"
Ken: "Yes, how about some strawberry and whip cream."
Anne: "Sure, let's see, you are in luck we have some." She pulled out strawberries and whip cream. "Here have some." He ate the strawberries with whip cream, "Share with me." He stuck one out of his mouth so she could eat the other end, she bit it, they shared until there was a little left, he let her swallow it and kissed her, his cellphone rang on the counter, she wouldn't let him answer it and tighten her arms around his neck, she went down his neck, "Anne..my phone is ringing."
Anne: "Get it later now I'm hungry."

--------------

Man: "How long are we going to do this?"
Woman: "I don't know you tell me." She was sitting on her desk at home, her husband and son weren't home.
Man: "You want to do it here?"
Woman: "Of course." She kissed him, her arms around his neck, he started kissing her neck, "Baby don't ever stop."
Man: "I can take you out of this world." He ripped off her top and his own, this affair has been going on for the longest time. "Mom, I'm home!"
Woman: "Chai! Hurry the closet." They hid in there, Chai checked her office, "Where is she?" He entered, "Never home." The man started kissing her neck, "Not here, Chai is out there." She whispers, "I want you now." She couldn't resist him, he kissed her lips and pulled down her skirt. She put her leg on his waist in the crowd closet.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. aum and vanida are so cute.... the football game.... hehe, he WANTS her.... badly....

bad ken and anne... hehehe...

i wonder who is the lady and the guy who did it n the closet????

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
thanks.. aum and vanida are so cute.... the football game.... hehe, he WANTS her.... badly....

bad ken and anne... hehehe...

i wonder who is the lady and the guy who did it n the closet????
Haha I know bad Ken and Anne, Aum is dying for her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ken and Anne---all the time. they are so lucky that Sam didn't catch them.
Vanida always teases Aum, i thought the football part was cute ^^