Temptations

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I know I haven't finished my other one but this one just popped into my head.

Intro: "I don't think we should do this?"
"Why not" He whispered seductively.
"I'm a married woman, this is not right"
"How come, we've done this so many times before."
He started to kiss her neck and slowly made his way down to unbutton
her shirt. He touched her stomach slowly bringing his hands to caress her
breasts. She moaned as he touched them. He took off his shirt kissing her
everywhere and she wanted him more. Her body lust for this kind of
attention."

"Hey baby."
"Honey my meeting got cancelled so I will be coming home early."
"Okay...(hangs up)...Get up! My husbands coming."
"Tomorrow at the same time."
"Yes."

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
dang.... tat was nice....... so who is going to be your characters??? thanks.... update soon
she is havin an affair... OoOoOO

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ooooh...an affair!! I'm wondering the same thing too. Who are the casts for this fic? The intro was good ^_^ Update soon!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter One:

Vanida Taksaorn and Anne Thongprasom are two hard working women, educated, middle class each owning their own business, one thing though, they are in debt. Vanida needs the money for a designer shop, hospital bills, and food on the table for her two younger siblings, Yam and Todd. Anne was engaged to Alex, he was always away on business trips, she had one younger brother, Sam. Since she was always painting he stayed with their aunt. Their bills were piling up as high as moutains, one man though could help them, Chai Chatayodom Hiranyatithi.

Chai was the son of Lady Jinda Pawaputanont and General Jacob Buranayothin, his mother never loved his father and he never loved her. Her fiance who she loved dearly had an affair with her sister, Ken's mom. She carried a great hate for them, her own husband loved her, that tramp who dares steal her boyfriend. She always got everything, the popularity, boys, and attention from her parents. Even her boyfriend want her, she hate to the point where murder was her only choice.

Chai met the girls in his office, Vanida arrived first,

Chai: "Please sit Anne. I know you two don't know each other, Vanida this is Anne, Anne, Vanida. There is something you two need and I have it right here. (He held up two envelopes.) I will give you two the first half today and when your work is finished the rest will be hand over. All need from you two is to...seduce the two most powerful man in Thailand. Aum Atichart and Ken Theeradej."

Vanida: "Which ones do we get?"

Chai: "Depends on which one you two prefer." She looked at Anne, "I'll take Aum." Anne was still unsure, what about Alex? Was it right to risk everything just to keep her shop and put food for Sam and provide a shelter for them to live? Yes everything she can sacrifice for them. "I'll take Ken."

Chai: "Good." He hand the money to them and they left. His plan was to do this, bring down those two with these women, the same with his mother and aunt happen to him and Ken. Everything he desired, Ken had, women, money, and fame. He will bring Ken and Aum down, and rise to the top.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Two:

Aum Atichart and Ken Theerade were private men, even the reporters and gossip channels never got anything on these two. They were work-a-holics who didn't care much for women they go and come, even a gorgeous lady they took one look and that was it. Aum was married to Patty, he didn't give her attention or even touch her, she was a gorgeous woman but behind all that was uglyness. She was rude and stuck up he didn't care much for her other than that she was his wife, they slept in separate rooms, she was fed up and had an affair with their secruity guard. Ken was a lonely man who didn't bother much for anyone. He was on the top, he and Aum Atichart's company were neck and neck, always tieing with one another. One thing they need, a night secretary who came and finished the work most people didn't want to do, boring and works from five in the afternoon to nine.

Vanida dressed in a work outfit, she was going in for the interview, she took one breath before entering, "Remember you need this job." He command her to enter and she did. Vanida opened the door, Aum looked up, she was a gorgeous woman, he need another look at her, he wasn't realizing that right now this woman had an affect that could easily kill him.

Vanida: "Hello Mr.Atichart my name is Vanida." She took out her hand and he shook it, firm.

Aum: "Tell me what makes you think you can do this job?"

-------------------

At Ken's office,

Ken: "Enter." Anne opened the door, he looked up, she was breath taking, he didn't know what to say for a moment, she took out her hand, "Hello Mr. Theeradej my name is Anne." He shook it, strong.

Ken: "Tell me what makes you think you can do this job?"

------------------

After the interview they were hired to work right away, as both ladies were leaving there was something both men looked at, how their bodies were shaped and the round shape of the ladies behind. For some reason they couldn't help but take a second look.

I decided to do a new storyline to this, my other one was going nowhere, finished only the first two chapters.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aff and the chai as the main character. i notice they have a lot of movies together but only one that they get together. Can't wait to read what will happen between chai and aff. thanks.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh this is so interesting. Such a twist, I don't know who's telling the truth. Maybe it was truly an accident but the blame just has to be put on someone.

Aff and Chai ooooOO

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Oh this is so interesting. Such a twist, I don't know who's telling the truth. Maybe it was truly an accident but the blame just has to be put on someone.

Aff and Chai ooooOO
Like I said maybe it's not Chai but....................Next Chapter will reveal all

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Three:

The first day made them sick, "Remember Vanida, restrain your mind." She got into her car and left,
Anne was pacing back and forth in the parking lot, "Okay, you get this over with and if anything happens,
quickly get out." They were ready and step into their boss' office.

Vanida: "Mr.Atichart where is the work you assign me?"
Aum: "On the table." She walked over to her desk and started looking at them. From what she can remember Vanida knows he's married to Patty, her father works in the government, she only stays home and does nothing her husband was a millionaire who runs thousands of companies selling every day products. She looked at their reviews and things she need to double check on. Aum was pretending to work, looking up at her once in a while, she was flawless, if he could get her, it was going to be easy she working the night shift.

Aum: "Vanida I wanted to ask you a question, would you mind being auctioned?"
Vanida: "What do you mean?"
Aum: "Every year there is a big auction from both companies, bachelor and bachelorette, I'm suppose to submit five people from my company, five men, and women." She thought about it, this man was very cunning, but how could Chai know his mind so well, "I almost forgot there is an auction coming up soon, he may ask you so say yes, I'm sure he'll win for sure." "Of course I'll be glad too."

------------------------

Ken was looking at her work, she was a beautiful woman, her hair curled and pulled back and a professional suit, he imagine them making love on his desk but stop himself. Anne looked at the reviews, they were pretty good, she filed them got up and put them in the cabinet.

Ken: (Clears throat) "Um...Anne I'm sorry to ask but would you be willing and be a candidate at the auction?"
Anne: "Sure."

------------------------

For the rest of the week Aum was a good boy, he looked at her occasionally but she paid no attention, "What is wrong with her?" "I'm hot aren't I? I'm sure she won't be able to resist." Some things he learned about her, she's very private and straight forward, a couple times he asked her out to dinner but she rejected, he ask her about her personal life and she gave little information, she was firm with him, but in the conference room with many people she was different, her tone, and she tease him by putting her hand on his thigh and moving it back and forth, and tickling him. Back at his office though she act like nothing happen. Sometimes he was tempt to have her. Today there was another meeting, he waited for her outside the door. She arrived, "Good evening Mr.Atichart."

Aum: "Evening Vanida, let's go in." Like always she sat right next to him. They started, an employee was talking, her left hand rest on his right thigh, she slowly moved it, her finger tips teasing him, he tried to brush it off and she notice. Vanida tried something new, her right leg brush on his he could feel her bare skin and got uncomfortable, he tried to shift but her legs caught his, if those people weren't here he'll sure take her right in the meeting room.

Linda: "Is that fine sir?"
Aum: "Huh?"
Linda: "For the auction?"
Linda: "Yeah that'll be fine." She laughed and his face blushed, he was caught in her trap.

---------------------

Anne was looking at somethings for Ken, he went out to get some lunch, she was working at his office, organizing for the auction. He came back, "Hope you like Chinese food." She nod her head, "Is this okay for the decoration?" He came over and bent down passed her left shoulder, she could feel his breathing but he wasn't looking at the screen, he started to kiss her shoulder traveling to her neck, she turned around around, he push off the paper work and carried her up there to kiss her better, finally the time he waited for was here. He leaned in so they could sleep on his desk, someone knocked on the door, "Mr.Theeradej you have a fax." They quickly stop he adjust himself, "Coming." She went back to work on her desk.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3 continued.....

Anne was working in her art studio, painting some new scenary, one was the sun setting, someone opened the door,

Anne: "Welcome to-"
Ken: "I want to purchase a painting."
Anne: "Sure which one?"
Ken: "Can you show me around?"
Anne: "Come this way." She led him to different paintings, he try to look for a comfortable they could spice things up on, finally, there was a close place by a fresh painting, "How about this one, looks like you just started."
Anne: "I'm finishing this one."
Ken: "Let me help you." He grabbed her hand, as one, they painted the sun set, she need to be professional and not hesitate to do anything wrong. Today she was wearing a tube, it was going to be easy for him to gain access. Like yesterday he started to kiss her shoulder, but this time down her chest. Anne: "Mr.Theeradej I think we should finish this another time."
Ken: "No my hunger is too strong." She got up and walked over to the door. He followed and exit.

She called Alex,

Anne: "Hello?"
Alex: "Hey honey what's up?"
Anne: "Just wanted to hear your voice."
Alex: "Me too."
Anne: "Please don't get mad at me but I took a second job."
Alex: "Why would I be mad?"
Anne: "Because my boss ask me to be a candidate for an auction, just one date, will that be okay?"
Alex: "Of course but don't fall for him." He laugh.
Anne: "I promise I won't." She close up and went home.

---------------

Vanida was still sewing a suit, almost time to close up, she went to the door, Aum.

Aum: "I hope I'm not bothering you."
Vanida: "It's okay, is there anything I can help you with?"
Aum: "It's okay, I just wanted to come see the suits."
Vanida: "Sure. Right this way." She led him to different suits, "I want to try on this one." She climbed up the ladder but slipped Aum frighten and caught her, "You should be more careful." He took the moment, but she wouldn't let him take her, she pushed him on the wall and started kissing him, her leg around his waist arouse him, "why did he want her so much?" Before anything could go farther she stop and asked him to leave.

----------------

Characters Point of View:

Aum: "My body aches for her, but I know how to control myself, I'm a wild beast about to take his prey down but she's faster than me and acts quickly. I want to know why is she so private, I wants to know everything about her. But she's stubborn and won't let me have her, I'm sure though after the auction I'll make her mine."

Ken: "Never have I given anyone a second glance but Anne, took my breath away, she was not only beautiful but secretive, she acts quickly and controls herself well. She's not an easy prey. If I want her after the auction is best, only one week if I behave myself surely I'll be reward greatly."

Anne: "Don't think I'll lose it to you easy Ken, I know what you want and how to behave, I just wish Alex won't find out. After this I will make sure not to have you in my life, I have to remind myself that this is only work and that there are no feelings I harbor for you."

Vanida: "Mr.Atichart I'll make you beg for me, at the auction I won't spare anyone. (Looks at her dress) Don't think a women like me will lose to anyone easy, no matter what I have to do I'll make sure you fall for me."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
yay you finally updated. Ken's Chai's cousin. but is he the p'ek or will Ann's fiance, Aum be?? ahhh.
Ahaha. Sorry I know it's confusing but I had a change of mind, my nang'ek to be Anne and
pra'ek to be Ken. Chai,Aum, and Aff are extra to this story.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4:

Today, she will make Aum think he'll get her but this will make him come running for more. She enter his office, his heart lighten and he smile, "There isn't that much work today." She sat down and pretend to work, "Where is it?"
Aum: "What are you looking for?"
Vanida: "My phone." She looked in her purse, not there, he went over and try to help her. She squeezed her breasts, "Not there." His mouth went dry, and his legs stiff. He really want her now, "Where could it be?"
She checked them again, "Here it is." He got a sneak peek, enough to kill him. No need for anything more he took her there, she let him for a moment, his hands slip down her shirt and into her shirt, right when he was about to touch she pulled away. Vanida wiped her lips and cleared her throat. Why does she always do that? Aum need her, she was a poison but something he need to have.

---------------

Ken need to think of a plan, I want her, my body yearns for her and yet she won't give up. What don't I have? For some reason he couldn't restrain his mind, he was at the door, she enter, he grabbed her.

Anne: "Mr.Theeradej" She try to break free but his grip held her in, "Stay still" he kiss her, she kept struggling and wouldn't give in. Anne pushed him but he come in again and push them onto the door so she couldn't escape. She did something he never guess and stuck her tongue into his mouth, Ken loved it and thought maybe she'll give in but as soon as he was bout to really take her she pushed him and went to work. He didn't want anything but her, he tried to be a good boy but she just....Ken wanted her now, he couldn't sleep at night, couldn't concentrate, what did she have over him?

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4 Part 2:

She was ready to tell him how she felt, Vanida got the guts to go tell Aum Atichart but he humiliated her in-front of everyone.

Aum: "Stop there don't come near me." She did, "Did he know I was coming?"
Aum: "I don't need you to tell me how you feel, I know all you girls want is just my money so you can just step back and say nothing." Her heart was broken, the guy she thought she love, crashed her world, she silently cried that night. From then on Vanida decide to be a strong women and not let me take over her life, her father died of lung cancer, he was a gambler,drinker, and smoker. He left them in debt and she was the one that brought light back, now it was too late to turn back.

She would make Aum Atichart kneel down to her, (She looks at her dress for the auction) he'll die for me.

------------------

Anne looks at her dress, before coming home she saw Vanida designing her dress, surely Aum will die for her, it was over exposed.

Sam: "P'Anne what are you thinking about?"
Anne: "Not asleep yet?"
Sam: "I was going to but I saw you were still up."
Anne: "Sam, tell me will you love me even if I did something wrong."
Sam: "P'Anne you are my older sister, I will always love you if you do anything wrong. Nobody's perfect."
Anne: "For a teenager you sure are smart."
Sam: "Because I was raised by you." He hug her, "P'Anne when are you and Alex getting married?"
Anne: "Alex? Maybe next year." she lied, probably never.

-------------------

Both men were looking out their window, the moon was shining bright, only the grasshoppers were still up making noise, they couldn't sleep. Their bodies wanted a certain women but for some reason, when ever they were close, something went wrong. Aum's heart seems to beat faster and lift as he sees her, though she seem cold towards him, Aum felt a big attraction towards her. Man, she's turn him into a women. Ken couldn't stop thinking about Anne, the times he stalked her, he wanted to be with her every moment of the day. He remember when she went to the sea that one morning painting the sunrise.

Sam: "P'Anne I'm going to go jogging."
Anne: "Don't go too long."
Sam: "Okay." She set up her things and and started drawing. Ken watch her every move, she captured the tress and lake, but most importantly the sun, it was beautiful. He's been following her for a while now, work has been piling but that means they'll spend more time together. He smiled to himself, she was an intelligent woman, who was not only beautiful but caring.

--------------------

The auction date was not that far from now, Aum asked his assistant to look at which box prize contained the three-day trip to Switzerland so he could take Vanida there, somewhere cold so they could cuddle. He imagine them by the fire cozy she wrapped in his arms. Then the intercom came on, "Mr.Atichart your wife is here." For the past few weeks he forgot he was married, now it was time for reality.

Patty: "What is it?"
Aum: "Here sign this." He hand he a contract.
Patty: "What do you need a contract for?"
Aum: "You have eyes read."
Patty: "Just get to the point."
Aum: "Here's the deal, on the night of the auction if there is someone I want I can buy her, in exchange I won't tell your parents about your affair, also if you don't say anything about mine."
Patty: "No."
Aum: "If you get pregnant I'll claim the child." She looked at him, "Fine." She sign the papers and left.
Excellent, really he wouldn't care but Vanida was different, he need to secure everything before his fantasy can happen.

Ken was having lunch in a restaurant, today he told his assistant to see which prize box holds the three-day trop to Switzerland so he could take Anne there. While eating he saw her he smiled but she was with another man! Who was he? They were laughing and he was holding he hand. How dare he! That was his woman! Calm down Ken, be professional, he smashed a grape. The man leaned over and kissed her cheek, and left. He was going to really kill the man.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Five:

Anne came in fr work, she was tired, Ken wasn't in his office, she started right away.Some girl from the office came in with him. She was holding tight but he need to get to work,

Anna: "Come on one kiss before I leave."
Ken: "Sure why not." He looked over, Anne was looking down but he knew she was in rage, "Close your eyes." She did, Ken closed the door.
Anna: "KEN!" He walks over to his desk, for some reason her chest was heavy but she didn't want to show it.
Ken: "Thank goodness I got rid of her." He looks at her she doesn't care, he tried something else, "Anne, tell me does anyone follow you around?"
Anne: "I don't think we should discuss that this is work."
Ken: "Come on you barely do much tell me, do men follow you around."
Anne: "No, (except for you) I don't think so."
Ken: "I see."

-----------------------

Vanida opens Aum's office, he was busily working, she enter and went straight to work. After twenty minutes he couldn't take the silence,

Aum: "Vanida can you hand me the work you've done."
Vanida: "Sure." She gets up but her knee hurts and she bends down to get a grip. Aum rushes over, "Are you okay? Let me see what's wrong. Where does it hurt?"
Vanida: "It's just my knees they.." She held onto them, he sat them down, "Let me help you massage them." His hands gentle move back and forth to soothe her ache, "Does it still hurt."
Vanida: "No thank you." He sat up and stared at her, he leans into her this time for sure he won't miss. She let their lips meet but inside she feels something cold and wrong. He goes down her neckline she suddenly feels an akwardness and moves off the couch. He doesn't understand why she keeps doing this, in the conference room she acts like a lover but out here she acts innocent maybe she likes to keep things wild.

Aum: "Would you like to take this outside?" He gets up to hold her waist, she quickly backs away and walks out.
He's confused? What did he say wrong? She walks up the building to the roof and sits there for a while. She feels guilty, how can she really do this? He's married, it's just money and revenge it's not worth this, but it's gone too far for her to stop and turn back, once she starts she needs to end it.