Tell me this is not true about Tub Yaj????

samkob

sarNie Elites
I went to Minneapolis year @ the dome a couple weeks ago and I didn't see Tub Yaj but today i went to skool and some of my friends said they met Tub Yaj at the Minneapolis New Year...is it true? They said he was wearing black and looked kind of short... i was like wat the heck? that can't be tub yaj??? now i'm confused... can someone tell me if it's true? Thanks!

samkob

sarNie Elites
:lmao: HE CAME???!!!! FOR REAL??? GOSH THEN I JUST MISSED MY CHANCE OF WANTING TO SEE HIM!!! DID HE COME ON THE 1ST DAY OR THE 2ND DAY??? Can anyone let me know??? :lmao: :(

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Whatever....they're just lying to you. I even called to their committe and asked them about it. They told me that he's not COMING. Plus, I didn't hear anyone talking about seeing him at the New Year. So I think it's all a LIE!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
are you guys sure? if he didn't get to come to california.. why would they let him come to MN?? is this some kind of mistake..LoL...

anybody got any pics of him.. please share.. thanks!

snow

sarNie Egg
I went to Minneapolis year @ the dome a couple weeks ago and I didn't see Tub Yaj but today i went to skool and some of my friends said they met Tub Yaj at the Minneapolis New Year...is it true? They said he was wearing black and looked kind of short... i was like wat the heck? that can't be tub yaj??? now i'm confused... can someone tell me if it's true? Thanks!

They lied to you. My dad is in the New year committee and he said a lot of people were mad at them because Tub Yaj didn't make it. He didn't pass the interview process.

samkob

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the clarification... for those said they saw him, do u have any proof?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow.....ok....this is a good news to know ...welp thanks for sharing....welp so sad dat he didnt get a chance to get here.....aww...im so sad....welp...bais.....gtg....but hope he gonna come here someday xwb xwb li....