Tawun YohSeang [DiDa]

jakjann

Jakjann
No isn´t a twins

if I am not wrong Tawun is the mother role and Yohseang s the daughter^^

but we must wait to confirm from CH7 you know it can chnge all the time ^^´´

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I vaguely remember this story, it's not twins, n'ek just uses different names. N'eks mom was living in some rich people's house and becomes the mistress of the owner. She has a daughter(n'ek)and dies but her sister wasn't good, she was jealous and greedy so she switched the babies with a poor couple to get a male baby. The sister thought that a baby boy would get all the inheritance from the rich father and therefore she as the aunt would get some money too. They all grow up and n'ek is named Tawan and is raised by the poor couple. I think she ends up robbing p'ek or something (Saranyu)but he doesn't get a good look at her but remembers the name Tawan. Then later he runs her over with his car and to hide the fact that she robbed? him earlier she tells him her name is Yoh Saeng. He feels bad and makes her his ward or something.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why Vee? Hmm... how about geez, I don't know why but I can't think of any Ch7 actors... um... this will take a while...

5 minutes later [really]... okay I give up.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
is it me or is it like every n'ek have to at least play twin once?
i know i'm wierd but it just seem like that to me that is all...
but it good too cause i think it kind of show how good that actress is...
can't wait to see pancake as twin...but i'm not a fan of vee but he is a very good actor thought don't get me wrong...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kob hasn't had a twin role in her almost 20 years in the industry ~_~. I've always wanted her to have one. She did have 3 different-ish roles in Salamanee though.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
This is..going air to already ?_?! Ch7 just updated their new schedule. It's gonna start airing on mon-tues day time slot. After Kularb Neua Mek ends. Though I heard it's already 60% completed.

http://www.ch7.com/drama/drama.aspx?

Abudabe

sarNie Egg
OMG This is very very good.

I'm Thai and I don't like watching Thai lakorns. The only two that I liked are Taddao (Kob) and Kom paya baht 10 years ago.

The following lakorns aren't good at all, I think.

But this lakorn've changed my thought It bring back my memory when I was like 9 years old watching Taddao. I feel the same.

I found this forums and it surprised me that some foreigners also like Thai lakorns.

I,who don't like Lakorn that much, recommend this lakorn to everyone.

Btw, Are most of people here Thai but live overseas?

So you can't read Thai right?? bc of your computer?

I'm really surprised that some foreigners watching Lakorns too even if they are only a few.

Sorry for my Eng hehe.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
lolz your english is not bad! I'm actually mix with thai and a couple of other asian... I think i'm going to follow this lakorn too.. IDK.. Haven't decided yet...

Our computers do have Thai font so we can type in Thai only if we know the keys or buy the stickers online... But I do know how to read and write (little) because I've worked at a Thai movie store and taken classes at the UW-madison.
Thai movies are getting dubb into many other languages that it's exciting.. lol.. It's becoming universal!!
OMG This is very very good.

I'm Thai and I don't like watching Thai lakorns. The only two that I liked are Taddao (Kob) and Kom paya baht 10 years ago.

The following lakorns aren't good at all, I think.

But this lakorn've changed my thought It bring back my memory when I was like 9 years old watching Taddao. I feel the same.

I found this forums and it surprised me that some foreigners also like Thai lakorns.

I,who don't like Lakorn that much, recommend this lakorn to everyone.

Btw, Are most of people here Thai but live overseas?

So you can't read Thai right?? bc of your computer?

I'm really surprised that some foreigners watching Lakorns too even if they are only a few.

Sorry for my Eng hehe.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
lolz your english is not bad! I'm actually mix with thai and a couple of other asian... I think i'm going to follow this lakorn too.. IDK.. Haven't decided yet...

Our computers do have Thai font so we can type in Thai only if we know the keys or buy the stickers online... But I do know how to read and write (little) because I've worked at a Thai movie store and taken classes at the UW-madison.
Thai movies are getting dubb into many other languages that it's exciting.. lol.. It's becoming universal!!
Wow..u mixed? wat other asian r u mixed wid? I'm also mixed wid thai...but too bad i wasnt taught to speak the language...its kool at least I understand a lot...I also want to learn how to read and write, but there no skool hea in california for thai language...I know huh, thai lakorn is being universal all over the world where its being watched by a lot of races...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow..u mixed? wat other asian r u mixed wid? I'm also mixed wid thai...but too bad i wasnt taught to speak the language...its kool at least I understand a lot...I also want to learn how to read and write, but there no skool hea in california for thai language...I know huh, thai lakorn is being universal all over the world where its being watched by a lot of races...
UCLA offers introductory, intermediate, and advanced Thai classes =).