Tattoos are cool!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The thread about Thai actors' tattoos inspired this topic, so I was wondering if you guys have tattoos too.?

I have two.

Small red buttons on my left neck and flower dragon combo on my right neck going down my back. When I got these tattoos, I hid them from my Mom for months! I would wear scarfs and such, even on hot Florida days, cause I was scared that I'd get a can of whoop ass from her. But she eventually found out, and was pretty okay with it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The thread about Thai actors' tattoos inspired this topic, so I was wondering if you guys have tattoos too.?

I have two.

Small red buttons on my left neck and flower dragon combo on my right neck going down my back. When I got these tattoos, I hid them from my Mom for months! I would wear scarfs and such, even on hot Florida days, cause I was scared that I'd get a can of whoop ass from her. But she eventually found out, and was pretty okay with it.
awee. i understand asian parents would freak out over the little things, well my parents did... haha

i don't have any tat but i would like one. i'm scared of needles so i dont know how i'mma get one.. lol

although i dont like people who get tat of their own names, i wanna get my name tatted but written in Lao. ^_^

i also wanted to get a tat of a scorpian with its tail wraped around the word scorpio since i am a scorpio & it represents me. hehe.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
tattoos are only cool if you get cool ones. like my sister has a tattoo that says "vangsta" WTF is THAT. well, THAT was during her ghetto days, damn she regrets. now she has a pretty flower with a butterfly color purple. it's so pretty ^_^

i want one, but scared of needles. like, i want some sort of image on my belly sorta on my left side, starting from the hip bone all the way to below my left breast. damn i so want that!

or some sort of image on my left shoulder.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I dont have any tattoo yet, but I going to get one in the future. Maybe like some sort of design or a dragon that I design myself. But I have draw many designs for my friends to get tattoo's with. And it turns out looking very cool.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I have a red dragon flying down my spine. The tail is right under my bra strap, and the head is a lil below my pants line, about 2 inches up from my booty crack. LOL

~Sandy~

LMAO everyone still call it a tramp stamp :D I have to wear longer shirt (tunic tops) for work, just so when i bend over no one can see it. I need to get it fixed, my dragon doesn't look mean enough...too girly LOL I told the guy to make it look mean, but he literally just traced the pic i had, i wanted someone who can free hand draw it. Now i'll have to go to someone else...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
WAIT LOL. maybe i read to fast yesterday, i thought you said dragonFLY, not a DRAGON FLYING LOL.. omg, you just gave me a good idea. *runs off to discuss with dude*

~Sandy~

Let me know if you get one LOL And i wanna see finishing pics.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I don't have any tattoos but I do have my nose pierce with a green nose stud, it's cute. I really wanna get a labret and my bottom lip pierced though, but I don't think I can do a tattoo cuz those are permanent.

~Sandy~

I also have my nose (small white stud) and belly button pierced. I had my tongue pierced but it fell off, and i never put it back on, now it's closed up.

noungning

Heartless
i don't wanna be disowned, so i just um look at ppl as they color themselves up lol

My sister got a really big tattoo on her back, last year. And i can say that the one who draw it was really strong (he done it in only one hour). And she was really lucky that he didn't screw up.

Tattoos are beautiful when this is an expert who do it. But when you are between the hands of someone who just know how to apply the ink on your body and can't draw what your wish.. i think it's better to skip it.

my sister tattoo!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^omg *faints* the pain!!!! thats so cool compare to my sister's girly one

it matches her because she's girly like that.

now we need to see sandy's tramp stamp lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
Quarter, your sister's tat is cute! im like in love w/ butterflies, so i likey. :) i want one, but it won't look the same when im old, so im on defense.

noungning

Heartless
^ lmfao that's what many tells me, think of when u skin wrinkles, the flower will be a dead flower lmfao! the tiger will be the wrinkled tiger ready to faint lmfao :p