Tata Young and Her Fiance', Prem

destiny411

Idyllic

there has been rumors goin around about these couples and it turns out that these couples were like other couples that denied that they were slowly losing feelings for each other...

i understand its their personal thing but why cant the celebs. jus tell the truth..instead of keeping it from their fans. I'm sure they noe that one day everyone will find out either way...

i feel srry for Tata and Prem..there goes another couple.....i hope things will work out..its so sad...
:(

Watch: Tata explain about it on the news [Youtube Link]

Credits 2 zimbio

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's really sad... They looked like such a lovely couple, but why?! I mean, all the celebs are likesmarrying and engaging for less than a year then they break up!

little

sarNie Adult
tata is a liar. I remember watching her news that the reporter asked her why engage and not marry yet ? She said that for sure there's will be a wedding but right now she just want to let peeps know that she has a finance. It's stupid how thai celebs like to have an excuse for breaking up that they don't have time for each other or lose feeling cuz works comes in. Why not work it out with time, work, each other? How come regular people can do it and have a long lasting relationships than celebs. And she said that both is still young? 26-27 that's not young to get marry start a family besides you're rich already why care to work more lame excuses like usual

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^ I AGREE.

man, they're gay. they WERE so cute and stuff and looked liek they would actually get married. rawr

noungning

Heartless
eh, happens, relationships don't always work out. tata just happens to be VERY open about her relationships. she's much more of person who says what is going on rather "fake" it. i read the interview she had with the media. i guess she could've went on with what prem said, he said they're still fine and will be getting married soon within 2-3 years but not sure of an exact date. she was still in germany, and when she came back she gave this conference of how they are "separated" but i don't think she openly says she's dis-engaged... but i think what she said was quite clear, we don't have time and we move'd on from one another.

it is kinda sad to see her broken hearted time after time, and it's ALWAYS in the public's eyes.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I cry when I watched it on youtube. It was so sad to watch. This is real life not lakorn where when we watched it and most of the time it a happy ending. Tata said she has been thinking for a long time and no one want the engagement to turn out to be like this. She also said that it hurts and will take alot of time to be heal. All I want to say is, I hope she will find the right one in the future. By listening to what she saying it seems like there is a third person in it and she choked when she said his name. Maybe it just like the lakorn namgoa when we watch and praeke is rich so mother and daughter or girls will do whatever it takes to get the guy to be theirs. Maybe tata trust him too much and forget that he's a man not a statue, some people in the 21 century have thick face. They don't care who hushband or fiance. what they care about to get that person's money and property. From what I had seen their's engagement, Prem is rich. I just hope that not true in this case but best luck to both of them. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and keep thinking about Tata feelings. May God bring the perfect man for Tata because she had loss too many people in her life.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I loved them together and i really thought they would of lasted..

but i saw on a news clip that his dad came out and said that he's not happy that they broke up either and that his son is really heartbroken with what has happened.. his dad also said the reason for their break up is because of minor things but because theyre both stubborn due to being the only child and wont work things out

the clip with his dad talking about tata and prem's breakup is from NINE ENTERTAIN - 08-14-2008 (its at the end of the clip)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I loved them together and i really thought they would of lasted..

but i saw on a news clip that his dad came out and said that he's not happy that they broke up either and that his son is really heartbroken with what has happened.. his dad also said the reason for their break up is because of minor things but because theyre both stubborn due to being the only child and wont work things out

the clip with his dad talking about tata and prem's breakup is from NINE ENTERTAIN - 08-14-2008 (its at the end of the clip)

Can you put the clip that show it here, please thank you.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I really want to know what they're going to do with all that sin sot that Tata got. I mean that's A LOT! If neither party wants it, they can give it to me :lol:.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwwe.. they were a cute couple.. T_T..