Tao Somchai and Nat Myria are together again!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wat?! i'm not happie at all...i hate Tao..he's not reallie good looking..but he acts like he's the SHIT! and him cheating on such a beautiful woman like Nat..i'm sorrie...i love her but i have to say this..she's stupid for getting back w/ him...goodness...let's wait and see wat happens..im bitter..

she even came out w/ a cd after the break-up...**shake heads** i knew someting was up wen she went w/ him to the primer of Opapatika

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope it's a rumor. I know Nat can do better than him. When I heard about him cheating, I was like, Forget about him, Nat!!!! LOL! But now that they are getting remarried....A BIG NO!!!!! for me.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i think that this is just a rumor because i saw on a show that she said she wants to move forward. i totally forgot the title of the show too. but it's pretty recent like last year

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
i think that this is just a rumor because i saw on a show that she said she wants to move forward. i totally forgot the title of the show too. but it's pretty recent like last year

I know this had happened years ago, but curious to know if he had cheated with another thai dara? or hooker off the street, just curious to know.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yeah? I didnt even know he cheated on her. Then...he does NOT deserve her back. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Yeah i know some guys can/do change...but a changed cheater...? That's hard to find.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I hope it's a rumor, the reporter probably got mistaken with Lift and Ying...and if the rumor is true, that would be hella mess up for Lift/Ying, becuz it was suppose to be their day, and now Nat/Tao is stealing their spotlight..And isn't Lift Tao's friend too, then that means that he won't be attending his wedding...or maybe they will throw a double wedding..

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
NO ! Nat deserve a better one .she such beautiful and nice ,it's unwise for her get back to old way.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think that was a rumor. The last I heard about Nat....she was with someone else. I don't think this is true. And Nat's not stupid.....she would never get back with Tao.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope it was just a rumour.... she deserves sooooo much better than him and she shouldnt even put herself back into a relationship with someone like him.... like ppl said, once a cheater, always a cheater....

ppl may change their ways, but for his type of personality, it'll be hard to do so

noungning

Heartless
doesn't it say Lift and Ning, not lift and ying?

i'd be happy for Nat to be happy, she'd know what's best for her, and i guess i'm the person to judge tao's character, i am a fan of his because he's the type that is straightforward... what u see is what u get.

8.8.08 very nice number... maybe i should go make a good wish that day so it can happen for infinity ahah...

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
if it's not a rumor, i wish the best of luck to both of them!
nat kinda resembles alyssa milano. however u spell her name.

btw, who is ying? and i didn't know lift was getting married!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hmmm is it a rumor then? if not then i guess i'll wish her good luck...i wouldn't take any one back who cheated on me...i think its best to move on...