Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Step

Mrs James Ma
Do you want Tono to attempt suicide now so that people can listen to his side of story? FYI Tongmo is not a teenager or a naive, innocent girl whom Tono took advantage of. She has had her share of past with men. What about her promises with those men? You can't blame Tono saying he did not try to make the marriage work cos you don't know if he did try or not. Cos everyone can't be attention seeker and shout at the top of their lungs for people to hear how much they loved someone, how much they tried to make the marriage work unlike this girl. I think her friend recorded a video for a proof so that people will not call this a 'stunt'.
If Tangmo really loved him she would not have created this stunt cos this is making it worse for Tono.
I dont think marriage vows are everything. They are just words. You can still look after someone or care for someone even without these vows.
If Tangmo is bragging how she still keeps her vows/promises, as a christian she should also know what love is. According to Bible "Love is patient, kind. It does not proud, envy, boast. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".
Tangmo's 'love' is nothing like above. She is dishonouring him with all these stunt cos her actions and words are making him a bad guy in some people's mind. It's clearly self-seeking, impatient, unkind. She is boasting herself for keeping the vows. Her action says it's a delight in evil for her.

Phew, Tono why didn't you think twice before getting yourself with a girl like her?

P.S. Mark has not married anybody or done anything to make a girl commit suicide. So saying he acts like a saint comparing to this story is not right. Cos Mark's is a different one.
If Janie is still getting work, Tangmo will also get work. I don't think traditional Thai people will have any problem in accepting Tangmo when they have accepted people like Janie and Mike.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel dizzy reading all the comments  :wackonut:  anyway personally i will comment as a situation not as the people involved are tono and tongmo coz i don't follow them and pretty much i don't konw things about them , but from what i understood Tono and tongmo married in a short period well for me that was a start for a risked  marriage you can't married someone you didn't get to know  well enough so both of them take responsibility for the failed marriage who is more in fault that we can't decide if tono knew she had depression and psychological problem then he should take the criticism of people but if he didn't knew then he is not in blame for tongmo , someone who is in depression he really will do anything for the sake of love coz generally the people who has depression are people who luck love , i can understand what tongmo is going through that's why i don't blame her either she search for love and she think she found it in Tono and she think without it she can't live that what depression do , here the big role of help go to her family and friend she need their love  they are the only one who can help her in such a situation, is her mother still alive or where she is ? i believe there is no more great love than a mother can give i really think when someone luck the love from his parents he will automatically have problem with loving himself and people around him 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tangmo rubs off as a pathological liar, self absorbed, and manipulative person. While the majority of people have forgotten her escapades and are taking her side while throwing stones at Tono, she's actually the biggest hypocrite of all. I can't begin to understand why Tono would be backlashed? Honestly, congrats to Tangmo for getting a reaction from Tono and ruining him, again. Sure, Tangmo and Tono may rise from this incident/scandal because the moral integrity of the Thai society has definitely been compromised this past decade, but we never know because if that was the case, Tono wouldn't have been dropped from grace at Exact ever since dating her. Tono, obviously, doesn't have the incessant support Janie has at Ch. 3 and definitely, can't hop channels like Pinky nor does he even have the support of Ananda for Mike.

I knew Tono wasn't going to air any dirty laundry on Tangmo. He's either always been smart about that or just cares and respects her enough to end things quietly even if the world was to blame him. Like he said, he can live with backlashes. I'll watch the interview later. Tono doesn't need to explain anything. He has already done enough, actions wise, and if people still bash him, nothing he says now will change their minds anyway. It'll just make him seem petty for exposing a woman. Yeah, he's ready to move on without looking back and I can understand him when he says, it's beyond the point of returning. It must have been hard for him, too.

There are so many rumors flying around as one of the many reasons why they broke up, so I wouldn't quickly jump to say that Tono gave up on Tangmo. She may have been the one to give up and then when she tried to reconcile, it made him realize what's the point? It's hard not to throw stones at Tono because he's not the one who just attempted suicide and crying his heart out like there's no tomorrow.

Yes, suicide is a serious issue. Yes, depression is a serious issue. However, some people's cunning capabilities are seriously dangerous too. All of this just seems too staged. But that's my two cents. If Tangmo can move forward from this incident and really mature from it, mend her bad habits, and become a better and different person then perhaps this was real but if she bounces right back to being her old self again, this was pretty much part of her plan. Only time will tell. Whatever the case, Tangmo knows the truth, so hopefully, she'll do what's best for her. The show can only go on for so long before the curtains come down.

Step

Mrs James Ma
He knew and he took great care of her. When Tangmo did not want to take treatment, he indirectly made her take them, took her to workout, excercise. He really did everything. Tangmo's past is not clean either. She is suffering from this since 18 years of age. But always discontinued her treatments, threw airs. It's good that I dont talk about her attention seeking stunt!
peace said:
i feel dizzy reading all the comments  :wackonut:  anyway personally i will comment as a situation not as the people involved are tono and tongmo coz i don't follow them and pretty much i don't konw things about them , but from what i understood Tono and tongmo married in a short period well for me that was a start for a risked  marriage you can't married someone you didn't get to know  well enough so both of them take responsibility for the failed marriage who is more in fault that we can't decide if tono knew she had depression and psychological problem then he should take the criticism of people but if he didn't knew then he is not in blame for tongmo , someone who is in depression he really will do anything for the sake of love coz generally the people who has depression are people who luck love , i can understand what tongmo is going through that's why i don't blame her either she search for love and she think she found it in Tono and she think without it she can't live that what depression do , here the big role of help go to her family and friend she need their love  they are the only one who can help her in such a situation, is her mother still alive or where she is ? i believe there is no more great love than a mother can give i really think when someone luck the love from his parents he will automatically have problem with loving himself and people around him

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tono's press conference some clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-witjXW1Vvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smt18twbu6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGBpURjacgc

Step

Mrs James Ma
I still believe this is just publicity stunt from Tangmo. Cos if she really wanted to die, she would have taken lot of pills, that would put her in deep sleep by the time she reached hospital. She takes sleeping pills regularly (in normal dose), that has already made her tolerant for those pills thus increasing the chances of survival. Besides she has taken just 10 pills (told by the management of the hospital, http://www.thairath.co.th/content/509888) to kill herself!!!! Can you believe that?!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Here is what Tono said about Tangmo when reporters asked him about chances of getting back with her
"I never intended to hurt her. No matter what I said, there's something [that might hurt her] but she needs to be strong. When we were lovers, we did our best. Today, it's over. We cannot turn back. I want her to smile again. I want her to warm her dad and her sister's heart. I knew people hated when we started dating or breaking up, but I'm still proud every single day that I got to love her".

He had a message for Tangmo, he requested media to pass this to her as he has blocked her on Line
"Think about people who love you, your dad, your fans, your friends and yourself. Love these people. We’re here because we have the duty to entertain people. It's our job. Do it your best."

cr bkknews

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching the 20 minute interview that consisted of Tono pausing in between questions while searching for politically correct words to say without bashing Mo yet relaying his intentions and messages. Some people may call him an ass, a jerk, a two faced guy but honestly, his actions have already proven otherwise, and that's simply enough.

There were some key points Tono made. Tono said, when we began dating, I got yelled at, when we broke up, I got yelled at again. Tono knew everyone was against Tangmo yet like he said, because he was in love, because he values love more than money and fame, and because he didn't want to lie to his fans, Tono chose Tangmo over all. These are not just mere words. He risked everything just to be with her, but unfortunately, the relationship couldn't survive the test of time and reality. He just wasn't sweet talking, he had actions to back up those words. Yes, he blocked her, he admits that, but why wouldn't he? Tangmo has resorted to spamming on other people's accounts just to grab his attention and what does she say? The same old stuff he doesn't want to hear like I miss you so much, I can't live without you, I love you, and I'm still crying and so forth. I'm sure if she had something more important to say to him, he would reply back but as for the childish pleas, it's beyond that. And Tangmo's press conference just reiterates why he chose to ignore her. She's on public television and all she can say is how much she misses him and can't live without him? Really?

Tangmo claims that Tono never made it clear that they had broken up? Then why did Tangmo acknowledge their breakup when she commented on Instagram about being single and that she's available? Just weeks ago? Tangmo claims that Tono left his belongings at her house because he was going to return to her? What Tono said makes a ton more sense of how she wasn't emotionally ready to see her house empty of his presence, so as a courtesy to her, he didn't clean out his belongings yet. I'm just saying, Tono has backed up his words with actions all along. Not only did he throw away his career and fans for Tangmo, he threw away his friends and family when he moved in with her at her house to accommodate her when that's pretty embarrassing for a guy to do so, changed his religion to Christianity to please her, and for crying out loud, at least he didn't cheat on her or at least from what we know right now. It's like he sold himself to her. He completely adjusted to her lifestyle and that wasn't enough? What has Tangmo done? What has she done to show us or anyone for that matter that she loves Tono? Tangmo is quick to talk but has she ever taken the walk? Suicide doesn't count. Suicide is sad, but it's one of the most selfish and unfair methods to prove that you love someone. Like the saying goes, "Immature love is, I can die for you. Mature love is, I can live for you." Living for someone is way more difficult to do than just giving up and dying. I'm not trying to downplay death, but suicide should never be an option to prove a point especially a "I can't live without you" point.

I actually applaud Tono for not badmouthing Tangmo when he could have to protect himself, but like he said, it's over. There's no point of explaining. It's about two people who were deeply in love with one another at one point of their lives, made promises to love each other forever, but due to many elements, couldn't keep those promises and broke up like any other couple. Tono accepts all of the blame and is fully at fault and has apologized for all of the complications. If Tangmo still continues to linger, what else does she want? He already said he's at fault, admitted his wrongs including the concert announcement and that he's not going to return or at least not right now, not yet. As much as Tangmo needs time, Tono needs his personal time to heal, too.

I agree with Tono. He has to stay strong for the people who love him to stay strong. He doesn't have a self victimizing mentality. I wish him the best as well as Tangmo.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Tono is so not tech savy. He didn't even know how to play ig until after he got with tangmo. He said if she said i block her then i must have blocked her. But his facial expression looked lost and confused when he said that. It seems like at this time whatever is said byher, he will just accept fault. Even though he didn't explained why he left, i am very satisfied with this press conference. Just because he didn't shed tears does not mean he is not dying inside. Like what he said, he has two people he needs to take care of now and that is his mom and his sister.

I wish well for the both of them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt when everyone else doesn't believe them. There goes your second chance Tangmo.

Even though it was just 10 pills, she could've died as confirmed by the doctor by her side at the press conference because too much of it could've suppressed her ability to breathe on her own if they didn't bring her to the hospital in time.

Well, curtains are now closed. Take a bow Tangmo for your performance. I wish both of them the best.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
We've been wondering for many years where her mother is. It kinda seems like when her mother left, both her and her dad shut the door completely. Just like what he said, in this family there's 2 people if someone come in we accept them but once they walk out, they are no longer family. I don't think tangmo ever forgave her mother for leaving. Now this is all speculation ok. A few years ago the media asked about her mother, i don't quite remember what she said.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt when everyone else doesn't believe them. There goes your second chance Tangmo.
Even though it was just 10 pills, she could've died as confirmed by the doctor by her side at the press conference because too much of it could've suppressed her ability to breathe on her own if they didn't bring her to the hospital in time.
Well, curtains are now closed. Take a bow Tangmo for your performance. I wish both of them the best.
What do you think of tono's interview?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tono is so not tech savy. He didn't even know how to play ig until after he got with tangmo. He said if she said i block her then i must have blocked her. But his facial expression looked lost and confused when he said that. It seems like at this time whatever is said byher, he will just accept fault. Even though he didn't explained why he left, i am very satisfied with this press conference. Just because he didn't shed tears does not mean he is not dying inside. Like what he said, he has two people he needs to take care of now and that is his mom and his sister.

I wish well for the both of them.
I am satisfied with this press conference too. Seems like he held back A LOT, but that's fine because a picture is worth a thousand words. He didn't need words to prove a point, just his overall presence conveyed it. Just like he said, everyone is hurt including him. Who falls in love thinking it will end someday? Tono was evidently hurt and he probably feels extremely guilty for having placed his Mom and Sister through some pretty rough crap as well as those who supported and loved him like Khun Boy, now that he's no longer blinded by love. Consequences are what both of them need to face, learn from, and move forward. At least Tono seems to be taking this entire situation maturely.

Wishing them both peace and wisdom to resolve whatever that is broken within them and move on to happier days ahead. Like what Ice has on her Instagram, "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That was why he cried at the concert because even though he threw them away, their arms were still open when he came back. They allowed him to go where he thought was right and just stood silently behind him ready to support him and catch him if he shall fall. Those are the type of people Tangmo needs in her life, not someone who was willing to air her lowest moments on social media. I am still so pissed off at her so called friends, heck I'm even mad at her dad for posting that picture of her on the hospital bed on his ig. I mean was it really neccessary?

Her dad's thoughts of his press conference:

หลังจากที่ โตโน่ ภาคิน ออกมาแถลงข่าวเปิดใจพูดถึงประเด็นต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับอดีตคนรัก แตงโม ภัทรธิดา เมื่อช่วงเย็นที่ผ่านมา โดยยอมรับว่าได้เลิกรากับฝ่ายหญิงได้ 2 เดือนแล้ว และประกาศสถานะชัดเจนว่าไม่สามารถกลับเป็นเหมือนเดิมได้ อีกทั้งยังขอโทษที่พูดไม่คิดทำให้อีกฝ่ายคิดฆ่าตัวตายและขอรับผิดในเรื่องราวทั้งหมด

ล่าสุด พ่อโส คุณพ่อของสาว แตงโม ได้โพสต์ข้อความบนอินสตาแกรมซึ่งได้กล่าวถึงการให้สัมภาษณ์ของ โตโน่ เมื่อช่วงเย็น อีกทั้งขอบคุณที่ยังให้เกียรติลูกสาวของตนพร้อมกับบอกว่าจะเป็นกำลังใจให้ต่อไปแม้จะเสียดายที่ไม่ได้ร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในครอบครัวกันแล้ว

8 ก.ค. 58 โตโน่ เดอะสตาร์ เมื่อตอนเย็นกลับบ้านมาทันฟังโตโน่ให้สัมภาษณ์พอดีตลอดเวลาที่นั่งฟัง พบว่าโน่ยังเป็นโน่คนเดิมที่พูดจาดีมาก มีสติ มีความเข้มแข็ง โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งระมัดระวังคำพูดที่อาจทำให้คนที่เคยรักไม่สบายใจหรือกระทบกระเทือนจิตใจที่กำลังบอบบาง นับเป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีสำหรับคนที่เคยรักกัน เมื่อยุติความสัมพันธ์จะจำไว้ใช้ เพราะคนเคยรักกันสามารถมีความรู้สึกดีๆ ต่อกันได้ เป็นเพื่อนที่ดีต่อกันได้ในวันหนึ่ง

ภูมิใจกับแม่น้อยที่มีลูกชายที่ดีมีความคิดอ่านเป็นผู้ใหญ่เชื่อว่าในอนาคตจะสามารถเป็นเสาหลักที่มั่นคงให้กับครอบครัวได้เป็นอย่างดี ภูมิใจกับแฟนคลับโตโน่ที่พวกคุณมีไอดอลที่แมนมาก ๆ ขอให้รักและเป็นกำลังใจให้เขาตราบนานแสนนาน ในฐานะเป็นคุณพ่อน้องแตงโม ขอชื่นชมและขอบคุณบทสัมภาษณ์ที่ดีมากในวันนี้ เสียดายที่ไม่มีโอกาสเจียวไข่ให้ทานอีกแล้วโน่เอ้ย

รักดาราก็ขอเป็นกำลังใจให้กับทั้ง 2 ฝ่ายนะจ๊ะ cr rakdara

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What do you think of tono's interview?
I think he did his best to answer things without going into too much details. All he needed to do was speak on the incident that happened, explain why they are the way they are without blaming neither sides, and apologize. Simply, tell the truth and he did just that. He also accepted what was true about Tangmo's explanation like him blocking her, but he didn't call out her lies. He settled things peacefully and ended things without creating bad blood. If she is not satisfied with his answers, I don't know what else she wants. However, it's OVER. He was straightforward and direct. No miscommunication this time Tangmo. No more excuses. Move on now girl.

For me, as long as I get my closure, I will let go. But if you did me wrong and never gave me an explanation even when I try to contact you to talk it out, I will hold a grudge. Lol. But Tono gave her perfect closure many times. She should no longer be hung up on him. I know they got married and she wants to be married once during her life. Maybe she should've put more thought into marrying so quickly if she valued marriage in the first place. But they were crazy in love and Tono should've had more common sense since Tangmo obviously lacked that. He seems like a nice guy. I don't know what he saw in her. That is his life lesson though. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That was why he cried at the concert because even though he threw them away, their arms were still open when he came back. They allowed him to go where he thought was right and just stood silently behind him ready to support him and catch him if he shall fall. Those are the type of people Tangmo needs in her life, not someone who was willing to air her lowest moments on social media. I am still so pissed off at her so called friends, heck I'm even mad at her dad for posting that picture of her on the hospital bed on his ig. I mean was it really neccessary?

Her dad's thoughts of his press conference:

หลังจากที่ โตโน่ ภาคิน ออกมาแถลงข่าวเปิดใจพูดถึงประเด็นต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับอดีตคนรัก แตงโม ภัทรธิดา เมื่อช่วงเย็นที่ผ่านมา โดยยอมรับว่าได้เลิกรากับฝ่ายหญิงได้ 2 เดือนแล้ว และประกาศสถานะชัดเจนว่าไม่สามารถกลับเป็นเหมือนเดิมได้ อีกทั้งยังขอโทษที่พูดไม่คิดทำให้อีกฝ่ายคิดฆ่าตัวตายและขอรับผิดในเรื่องราวทั้งหมด

ล่าสุด พ่อโส คุณพ่อของสาว แตงโม ได้โพสต์ข้อความบนอินสตาแกรมซึ่งได้กล่าวถึงการให้สัมภาษณ์ของ โตโน่ เมื่อช่วงเย็น อีกทั้งขอบคุณที่ยังให้เกียรติลูกสาวของตนพร้อมกับบอกว่าจะเป็นกำลังใจให้ต่อไปแม้จะเสียดายที่ไม่ได้ร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในครอบครัวกันแล้ว

8 ก.ค. 58 โตโน่ เดอะสตาร์ เมื่อตอนเย็นกลับบ้านมาทันฟังโตโน่ให้สัมภาษณ์พอดีตลอดเวลาที่นั่งฟัง พบว่าโน่ยังเป็นโน่คนเดิมที่พูดจาดีมาก มีสติ มีความเข้มแข็ง โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งระมัดระวังคำพูดที่อาจทำให้คนที่เคยรักไม่สบายใจหรือกระทบกระเทือนจิตใจที่กำลังบอบบาง นับเป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีสำหรับคนที่เคยรักกัน เมื่อยุติความสัมพันธ์จะจำไว้ใช้ เพราะคนเคยรักกันสามารถมีความรู้สึกดีๆ ต่อกันได้ เป็นเพื่อนที่ดีต่อกันได้ในวันหนึ่ง

ภูมิใจกับแม่น้อยที่มีลูกชายที่ดีมีความคิดอ่านเป็นผู้ใหญ่เชื่อว่าในอนาคตจะสามารถเป็นเสาหลักที่มั่นคงให้กับครอบครัวได้เป็นอย่างดี ภูมิใจกับแฟนคลับโตโน่ที่พวกคุณมีไอดอลที่แมนมาก ๆ ขอให้รักและเป็นกำลังใจให้เขาตราบนานแสนนาน ในฐานะเป็นคุณพ่อน้องแตงโม ขอชื่นชมและขอบคุณบทสัมภาษณ์ที่ดีมากในวันนี้ เสียดายที่ไม่มีโอกาสเจียวไข่ให้ทานอีกแล้วโน่เอ้ย

รักดาราก็ขอเป็นกำลังใจให้กับทั้ง 2 ฝ่ายนะจ๊ะ cr rakdara
I thought he was sincerely thanking him for being a good person and role model. But was he taking a shot at him at the end with the frying eggs part?  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I thought he was sincerely thanking him for being a good person and role model. But was he taking a shot at him at the end with the frying eggs part?
Oh man I thought i was the only one who thought that. I felt some words were sarcasm but maybe i had a bit of animosity?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man I thought i was the only one who thought that. I felt some words were sarcasm but maybe i had a bit of animosity?
Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Lol. It's his daughter who has issues, not him. He has to deal with her for the rest of his life. Let's give him some support.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If only you had exposed her Tono, she would not have dared to do this again for anyone. Or may be she does not stop at this you never know. I have no sympathy for woman like her. Put yourself in his place, what he must have gone through. Good finally it ended and I am more happy cos Tono did not go back to her but handled things well without damaging Tangmo's already damaged image. I wish him best and hope this girl learns from her mistake.