“Nuna nomu yehphhsuh
Namjadeuri Kaman an dwo
Heundeulineun geunyuhui mam sashil algo issue
Geunyuhehgeh saranguen hansoonganee neukkimil poon
Mwora haedo naehghen
Slami everything”

“Shin, I’m pregnant.” said JooHyun.

“I don’t know her.” said Jinki.

“Who’s the father of the baby?” ask Shin in anger.

“We went to the hotel that night.” JooHyun cried harder.

“I admit we did went to the hotel.” said Jong.

“He said he‘ll be there for me no matter what that‘s why I--.” cried JooHyun.

“I’ll always be there for you any time.” said Minho.

“I ask her to marry me.” said Kibum.

“But I rejected him.” JooHyun cried.

“I was just playing around, I didn‘t thought she take it so seriously.” said Taemin.

“It was just all a game.” cried JooHyun.

“He’s from SHINEE?” ask Shin in shock.

END OF PREVIEW 1

PREVIEW 2- Tina’s Story

“I’m sorry I can’t date you. I have someone I like.” said Jinki.

“It was my first time liking someone this much.” said Tina as she started crying.

“She’s not my type.” said Jong.

“He was really nice to me even though others were really mean.” said Tina.

“I like you.” Minho said.

“My feelings won’t accept him.” Tina thought to herself.

“Feelings can change any second.” said Kibum. “I think I’m in love.”

“My heart started beating fast. I never thought I hear those words.” thought Tina.

“That kiss didn’t mean anything to me.” said Taemin sitting with a bunch of other girls.

“I thought it was love.” cried Tina.

END OF PREVIEW 2

PREVIEW 3- Shin’s Story

“I hate guys. Especially ones like them.” cried Shin.

“She was different from any other girls I have known.” said Jinki. “That’s why I like her so much.”

“You’re not my type either.” said Shin with a smile.

“I’m serious about this one.” said Jong.

“I can’t be soft-hearted about his words.” Shin thought.

“I don’t want to fall in love.” Minho yell.

“These feelings just won’t disappear. They appears back into me every time I see him.” Shin cried.

“I haven’t seen her for a long time. She has change. I want her back.” said Taemin.

END OF PREVIEW 3

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter One
(JooHyun’s side of the story)

“My name is Seo JooHyun. Friends call me JooHyun. I’m tall, skinny, and have white skin. I’m 16 years old. I lived with my mom. My father left my mom before I was born, so I never really seen how he look like at all. I go to Kakashi High School as a junior. I have many friends. But my best friends are Lee Jinki. Kim JongHyun. Choi Minho. Kim Kibum. Lee Taemin. And Park Shin Hye. Jinki, Jong, Minho, Kibum, Taemin, and I, we’ve been friends for a very long time. They’re really popular around both girls and guys. They are in a band call “SHINEE.” Shin was a really talkative girl. She always yell at guys who comes near me. That’s what I like about her.

Then my birthday came along the way, and they all took me on a date; all together we go. They sing me a song that they’ve been working on it. I was so happy that I cried. They were always really nice to me even though I always yell at them for no reason. I don’t want this day to pass. It’s almost night time. I wanted to go home, but since Kibum said it was his last day today in Korean. I decided to join their party tonight. We party and drink at the same time. That was when all problems starts.

A few months later, I found out I was pregnant. My mom yell at me. She also cried. I cried too. She ask me many questions, but I didn’t know how to answer her. How am I going to answer her? Answer her that I don’t know the father of my baby? I don’t know what to do. She kick me out of the house. I try to call Jinki, Jong, Kibum, and Taemin, but none of them answer. At last Minho answer my phone call. I was really happy he answer.

I told him what happen. He didn’t said much. He just listen to what I said. That’s what I like about him. He’s always listening to what I have to say even though he doesn’t agree.
“JooHyun--” said Minho.
“I understand.” I cut in before Minho finishes his sentence. “I won’t blame you.” He turn to look at me.
“I’ll always be there for you anytime.” said Minho. I feel really touch when he said that.
“Well then, I’ll leave now, Minho. Thanks for today.”
“Who are you going to stay with?” Minho ask to stop me.
“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” I fake a smile at him and walk away. As I was walking my cell phone rung. I pick it up. It was Shin. She was also one of my best friend.
“JooHyun, where are you?” Shin shouted through the phone.
“Shin.” I cried in the phone.
“What’s wrong, JooHyun? Where are you?”
“I’m at the park.”
“Stay there. I’ll be there.”

A few minutes later, Shin arrive at the park.
“What’s wrong, JooHyun?” Shin ask.
“Shin, I’m pregnant.” I said.
“What?” Shin said in shock. “You’re pregnant?” I started crying.
“I don’t know what to do anymore.”
“How did this happen?” Shin ask.
“I don’t know. I don’t know how all this happen. Even if I know, what’s going to change the fact that I’m pregnant?”
“Did you call him?”
“I try, but he’s not answering my call.”

And that’s how it happen. All my best friends, they couldn’t help me a bit. I shouldn’t have faith in them that much. They were no help to me at all. Going to school being pregnant is my worst luck in life. People laugh, people yell, people hates. No one seen to care.

to be continue....

hope you enjoy it.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Two
(Tina’s side of the story)

“Hey, my name is Young Tina. I’m a sophomore entering Kakashi High School. I don’t like to talk much to people. You can said I’m a really quiet person. Even though I don’t talk much to people there are some people that I really like.

Jinki and I were childhood friends. We’ve known each other ever since I knew I was living. He’s like an older brother to me. I really liked him. We made a promise. We promise to be together, but now that I think about it. We haven’t even talk to each other ever since he became Jinki, SHINEE. Were we really never meant to be together?

Kim JongHyun was a player. He was always with a different girl every time I see him. Does he date every single of them? He’s not picky about girls? I don’t know. Sometimes he act so cold to me, and sometimes so nice. Like he’s two different person. I like two way of him. The cold side of him makes him look cool, and the nice side of him makes him look really nice. I really like him.

I really like him. Choi Minho. He’s smart, nice, and really quiet out of all five of them. Since, he’s so quiet I don’t know much about him. We just school together, that’s how I know him. I don’t know if this only what I’m thinking, but he seems to dislike it a lot when girls talk to him, and when they try to hug him.

Me and Kibum were also really good friends. I know him by schooling too. I don’t know him as long as I known Jinki, but it’s long. He’s really cute. Kibum doesn’t hide his feelings or anything. If he likes someone, he’ll tell that person directly that he likes that person. I was really surprise when he told me he was in love with someone else just right after when he was rejected by his first crush.
“Feelings can change any second.” said Kibum. “I think I’m in love.” I was shock by his words. He was always telling me about how much he loves that girl, and then just right after he got rejected he tells me he’s in love with someone else.
“Who?” I ask. He look at me and gave me a big smile.
“Will you married me?”
“What?” I said in shock. “Are you crazy?” I stood up from my seat and walk away.
“Wait up, Tina. Let me explain. Tina.” yell Kibum as he ran after me. That was the last time I ever speak to him. He was scary after all.

I hate him. He’s the worst out of all five. I admit it that I thought he was really cute and stuff by his appearance, but he was way different from how he look. He’s the #1 player. Still really young looking, but have more than 100 ex-girlfriend. Is he just like Jong? No, he’s way worst. Jong doesn’t date them, he flirt with them. Taemin date one each night, then the next day he dump them. But what’s even worst was when he ask me out on a date. What? Taemin asking me out on a date? That’s unbelievable. He’s always saying that I’m not his type and all. But it was different from what I thought. I decided to go out on a date with him. Why? I don’t know why. I just couldn’t understand.

During the date--we went to many places, we walk around parks, and talk about many things. That’s when I realize Taemin was way different from the Taemin when we school together. He laugh a lot, and said a lot of things I didn’t expect him to talk about. I grew to like Taemin more and more. After that date, I thought I liked him. Then one night, he visit me at my house. Feelings started changing after that night. He told me he liked me too. I was happy. We kissed. All because of that kiss that change everything between us. The next day at school--I saw Taemin with a bunch of girls. I walk over to him. He look at me and laughed. I wonder why he laughed? We were dating and why is he sitting around here with a bunch of girls?
“That kiss didn’t mean anything to me.” Taemin said as he smile. I was shock. I never wanted to see him ever again.

to be continue...

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Three
(Shin’s side of the story)

“Hi there, I’m Park Shin Hye. Just call me Shin for short. I’m 16 years old entering Kakashi High School. I didn’t have much friends when I was schooling during middle school. The only friend I have was Seo Joohyun. She was really quiet, smart, and nice. Popular around guys too, even though she rejected every guy that ask her out. I hate guys. They’re the worst. Ever since that day that I got dump. That feeling of being empty. I never wanted to be dump again. Never wanted to feel so empty ever again.

SHINEE. I heard about them all the time. Seen their picture all the time. Not meaning I have picture of them. Just girls that I go to school with talks so much about them, and have so many picture of them that I just know. I don’t know what type of person they are, but I’m 99% sure they are players too. They’re all guys anyways. Guys are players. I hate them. The worst, Lee Taemin. He’s the worst. I hate him. Every time I see his picture, or heard people talk about him, I just want to disappear that very moment.

It was two years ago that it all happen. When it happen I thought life was the end. I thought there wasn’t any reason to live anymore. I wanted to disappear from that place, from that very moment. It all started the summer.

“Shin?” said Taemin.
“Hmm?” I answer.
“I really love you.” he said. I smile.
“I know that.” I reply with a laugh.
“Promise me something.”
“What? A promise? Why?” I ask.
“Promise me that you’ll always believe in me.” I sat up and look at him. He turn to look at me too. “You’ll always believe in me no matter how long it’s been, alright?” He grab my hand and hold them tight. “Promise me.” I didn’t understand what he was trying to said to me at all, but I agree anyway.
“I promises.”
“Alright then.” He stood up. I stood up after him. “Let’s break up.”
“What?” I was shock. “Are you kidding me, Taemin?”
“I’m sorry. I can’t date you anytime now.”
“But Taemin--”
“It’s not the end, Shin.” He walk away from me.
“Taemin.” I started crying. “Taemin.” I thought life was the end. I couldn’t live anymore. Not without Taemin. I needed him more than anything. He was the first guy I ever loved. My first love. I didn’t come to school for a month and when I did go back to school, I realize he wasn’t going to that school anymore. I feel sad. After making him a promise he left. If he was going to leave me just like that, why did he have to ask me to make him a promise? I hate him.

I was standing at the same place when Taemin ask me to make the promise with him.
“Today, I, Park Shin Hye promise to never love anyone else.” I yell. I’ll never love anyone. It hurts. You’ll paid for what you’ve done.

to be continue....

Sorry it's short.
but i hope you enjoy it.
=1

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...whst...why he tell her to belive in him then break up...what an ass...arggg...i also hate his character now....can't wait for more...

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Four
(JooHyun’s point of view)

Ever since I was pregnant and was kick out by my mom, I quit school. I have to find a job. I met him. He know about the baby. We talk about what to do. I slap him. He told me to kill that baby. He doesn’t want to become a father yet. Not yet. He still have a long way in life. He doesn’t want to lived the rest of his life with me. I was mad. Really mad. His parents knows about the baby too. They too wanted me to just kill the baby. They told me I was still really young, I can still achieve many goals in life, but I refused. I refused to kill my own baby. I’ll raise my baby myself. I’ll teach my baby right. I won’t kill him.

(Tina’s point of view)

That was my first kiss. After hearing what he said about that kiss meaning nothing to him. I didn’t want to see him. I thought our feelings change after that kiss.
“I thought it was love.” I cried. It was a happy feeling. After kissing me and making me fall for him, he suddenly just change into a new different person the next day makes me really mad. It hurts me just hearing his voice. Love is easy to feeling, but difficult to remove. But I won’t give up. I’ll show him what love is all about. I’ll show him how to love a person. How important it is to be love.

(Shin’s point of view)

“Shin, go out with me.” said guy 1 with his knee on the ground.
“Reject.” I said. He look up at me.
“Why? Is it because I’m too short?” he cried with a gloomy face. I froze. Those words.
(Flashback-during middle school-two years ago)

As I was walking to school, I found a boy being bully by a bunch of tall guys. Instead of running away, I try to stop them.
“Stop it.” I yell. The tall guys turn to face me. Now I’m scared.
“What do you want little girl? He’s your boyfriend?” said one of the tall guy.
“Uhum...yea.Yeah. He’s my boyfriend.” I reply. This is bad. Why did I said that?
“Let’s go. This little dude here have a cute little girlfriend protecting him.” said another tall guy. Then they left. Just then I feel a hand on my waist. I punch that person on the face without thinking and not realizing who it was.
“You pervert.” I yell.
“Ouch. What kind of girl are you?” he ask covering his nose. Then I realize it was that little boy who was being beat up by those tall guys. He stood up on his feet, and lend close to me. “You’re cute.” he said. “I’ll send you off to your class. Let’s go.” He pull me by the arm. I pull my arm away.
“I can go by myself.” I said. “Why do I need you there anyways?”
“You can’t just forget about it.” he said.
“About what?” I ask. This boy is weird.
“We’re dating, remember? I have to send my girlfriend to class or else people’s going to said that I’m not a good boyfriend.”
“Don’t take this the way. I was just helping.” I said.
“What?” He made a sad face. “You can’t date me? Why?” He shouted. “Is it because I’m short. Or is it that I look like a girl?”
“No.no..no, it’s not like that. Not at all.”
“Alright, then we’re dating? i'm Taemin, you?” he said with a big smile.
(End of flashback)

And that’s how I met him and how we became together. I can never forget about him. No matter how hard I try. He just won’t disappear from my vision. It’s like, he’s everywhere I look.

to be continue...

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...i love the flashback...
“You can’t date me? Why? Is it because I’m short. Or is it that I look like a girl?”
-lol...gotta love that... :p

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Five

“I can’t let you work here if you’re pregnant. I don’t want your parents to be causing me troubles if something happen to your baby.” yell an old, short man.
“Please, old man. Please let me work here. If you don’t let me work here I won’t be able to support my baby.” JooHyun beg the old man.
“If you know you won’t be able to support this baby then why did you make it happen?” the old man yell.
“I…I….I didn’t want this to happen.” JooHyun cried. “It happen so sudden.”
“I’m sorry, I can’t help you.” The old man walk back inside. JooHyun sat there crying. She started walking as it started raining too.
“There’s nothing more in life.” thought JooHyun. “Abandon by my father, then get kick out by my mom, and now got dump by him. Why is my luck this unlucky?” JooHyun stop in the middle of the road.
“If you know you won’t be able to support this baby then why did you make it happen?” The old man’s words repeat in JooHyun’s head.
“He’s right.” JooHyun said. “He’s totally right. I should have thought about this before doing anything really stupid.” JooHyun started to cried more. “Why did you have to exist at a time like this? Why now?” She started hitting her stomach. “I don’t want you now. Not now.” As JooHyun was busy hitting her stomach she didn’t realize a car coming towards her. When she realize it, she couldn’t get out of the way.

“JooHyun? JooHyun, can you hear me? JooHyun?” call Shin.
“Shin?” said JooHyun. JooHyun sat up. “Where am I?”
“At the hospital. What happen to you? After we met at the park, you disappear.” said Shin. I look next to me, and there was Jong.
“Jong.” cried JooHyun.
“JooHyun.” said Jong. JooHyun put her arms around Jong. Jong didn’t want to push JooHyun away, so he hug her back. “It’s alright now, JooHyun. It’s alright.” JooHyun just kept on crying.

A few minutes later--
“What? You should have told me that.” said Shin. “I would have let you stay with me.”
“I didn’t want to trouble you.” said JooHyun.
“Trouble? Come on, JooHyun, we’re friend. What were you thinking just going off alone. It’s dangerous.”
“I’m sorry I worried you.” said JooHyun. “Oh yeah, you and Jong know each other?” Shin and Jong look at each other.
“I don’t know him.” answer Shin.
“Then why are you two here together?” JooHyun ask.
“He was about to kill you and your baby.” Shin said. JooHyun’s eyes grew bigger.
“It’s not like that, JooHyun. I didn’t mean to.” Jong said trying to explain himself.
“What do you mean you didn’t? If I wasn’t there, you would have just run off.” Shin yell.
“I stop my car like 10 feet from JooHyun.” yell Jong.
“If it was 10 feet then why did JooHyun faint, huh?”
“JooHyun--”
“Enough.” JooHyun shout to stop them. “It was my own fault. I shouldn’t have stood in the middle on the road on a raining day. Plus I was already really tired, I didn’t faint because I was scared. I fainted because I haven’t--” JooHyun’s stomach started growling. Jong, Shin, and JooHyun started to laugh.
“You should have told me you’re hungry.” said Shin. “I’ll go and get something for you, alright?” Shin walk over to the door. “Don’t try to kill JooHyun.” she yell back.
“I’m sorry.” said Jong after Shin left.
“It’s not your fault this happen.” reply JooHyun.

to be continue...

hope you enjoy it.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Six
(Shin’s point of view)

Could it be him? That Jong guy. Could he be the father of JooHyun’s baby. When he heard about JooHyun being pregnant he looked really scared and shock.

(Back to the author)

As Shin was walking back to JooHyun’s room. She slowly open the door. She heard JooHyun crying.
“What did that Jong guy said to JooHyun?” thought Shin. “Wait. Maybe he really is the father of the baby.”
“JooHyun, I’m sorry I said such thing. I’m really sorry. Please don’t cry anymore.” said Jong.
“You.” yell Shin rushing over to JooHyun. “What did you do you JooHyun? You told her you didn’t want to be the father of the baby, right? How dare you? JooHyun really loves you.”
“Let me explain.” said Jong.
“I don’t want to hear your explaining.” Shin yell at the punch Jong on the face.
“Shin, Jong didn’t do anything wrong.” said JooHyun.
“Can I explain now, Miss Right?” said Jong holding his nose.
“I’m sorry.” Shin apologized.
“I admit we did went to the hotel.” said Jong. “but--”
“So that’s what happen?” said Shin. Jong nod his head, stilling covering his nose. “Is your nose bleeding?”
“What do you think? Should it be bleeding or not?” said Jong really mad at Shin.
“You two should go home now. It’s getting late.” said JooHyun.
“You promise that not escape?” said Shin. JooHyun smile.
“I promise I won’t escape. Why would I escape when there’s a friend like you here?”
“JooHyun--”
“You’re taking me home.” said Shin as she pull Jong out before he finishes his sentence.
“I’ll visit you again tomorrow, JooHyun.” Jong yell as Shin pull him out. JooHyun started to laughed.

As Shin and Jong were walking out to the parking lots. Shin stop walking.
“What’s wrong?” ask Jong. “You’re scared?” Jong walk over to Shin, wave his hand in front of her face. “Eh, Shin.” he yell. Shin look at Jong. “What’s wrong?”
“Uh…no--nothing’s wrong.” reply Shin.
“Then let’s go. The sun isn’t going to wait for you.” They walk over to Jong’s car.
“Jong.” call a voice from behind. Shin and Jong turn to look. It was Taemin.
“Taemin.” said Jong. Taemin ran up to Jong. He look at Shin. Shin looked at him too.
“What are you doing here, Jong?” ask Taemin as he looked at Shin. Shin look away.
“JooHyun’s in the hospital.” reply Jong.
“What? JooHyun?” Taemin said in shock.
“Taemin know JooHyun too?” thought Shin. Taemin look at Shin again.
“Long time, Shin.” he said.
“You know Shin too?” ask Jong. Taemin smile.
“I’m going to visit JooHyun. Later.” He wave at Jong, then look at Shin. “Later, Shin.” he said as he smile at Shin. Taemin walk over to the hospital.
“Get lost already.” said Shin.
“You seem to really hate, Taemin, huh?” ask Jong.
“I hate him. I hate him more than anything in the world.” reply Shin.
“You know, old people always said the more you hate the more you’ll love that person.” said Jong.
“That’s the old people.” said Shin. “I’m going to make him suffer more than anyone could have suffer.” Shin said under her breath.

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Seven

(Tina’s point of view)

School is starting. I don’t want to go back to school. I’ll see him. He’ll be there. What am I going to do? My life suck. I can’t forget about that day. No matter how hard I try, those words of his kept repeating in my head. His lips touching mines.

(Back to t he author)

“Tina.” yell Kibum from across the street. He wave at her. She pretend she didn’t see him, and kept on walking. “Tina. Tina. It’s me Kibum. Ti--whooOh.” Tina heard people yelling, and cars stopping. She turn around and found Kibum running down the street towards her.
“What are you doing?” yell Tina as Kibum reach her.
“I was reaching out for you.” he reply.
“Are you crazy or what? You could have--”
“I won’t, Tina. Nothing’s going to happen if you don’t think it’s going to happen.”
“You.” said Tina.
“Yeah?” he ask. Tina’s eyes started having tears.
“Oh--uh, Tina I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to run across the street like that. I was just--”
“Stupid.” cried Tina as she hug Kibum.
“Tina.” Kibum said without knowing what was going on. As Tina was still hugging Kibum, Taemin walk pass with a bunch of girls.
“Oy, Taemin.” called Kibum. Tina froze. Taemin spotted Tina standing with Kibum. Taemin smile at Kibum and Tina. “Tina let’s go inside.” Kibum said with a big smile. Tina smile back at him and they walk inside the school buildings.

Shin and Jong bump into each other, as Shin was in a rush to the library, and Jong was in a rush to his friends. Shin look up and realize it was Jong. Jong also realize it was Shin.
“You.” said Shin.
“You too?” said Jong.
“You school here?” they both said. Shin turn away.
“I never knew you school here.” said Jong. Shin didn’t answer him. “Don’t act like we don’t know each other, Shin.”
“Of course I don’t know you.” reply Shin. “We just met yesterday.” Shin walk away.
“I’ll make sure we get to know each other better.” said Jong.
“What are you smiling at.” said Jinki as he jump in front of Jong.
“Jinki. Minho.” said Jong.
“What are you doing?” ask Jinki. “A new toy?”
“It’s not just another toy. It’s a new toy. A fresh one too.” laugh Jong.
“Who?” Taemin ask as he walk over to them. Jong smile shyly.
“Remember that girl with me at the hospital yesterday?” said Jong. Taemin’s smile faded away.
“What? It’s a new toy, and she’s already pregnant?” Jinki shouted. Jong cover Jinki’s mouth.
“Not too loud. And who said she was pregnant. Not all girls who go to the hospital is pregnant. She just happen to know JooHyun.” As Jong mention JooHyun’s name, Taemin, Minho, and Jinki all went quiet. Jong look at Jinki. “I--I’m sorry. I should talk about her, Jinki.”
“It’s alright. It’s not your fault. I just can’t forget about all these things.” reply Jinki. “That night it happen so fast, I couldn’t accept it.”

(Chapter Seven it is, alright. So what do you readers think so far? Who’s going to be the father of JooHyun’s baby? Jinki? Jong? Minho? Kibum? Or Taemin? How is Tina going to show Taemin what true love is or will she just forget about Taemin and move on with Kibum? Will Shin take revenge on Taemin or will she be soft-hearted towards his sweet words? Thanks!!!)

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Eight
(Jinki’s point of view)

(Flashback)
“Wait, JooHyun. I‘m sorry. JooHyun.” Jinki shouted as he ran after JooHyun. “Let me explain this.” JooHyun slap Jinki as Jinki pull her by the arm. “I can explain--” JooHyun slap Jinki again. She started crying.
“How can you do this to me?” she cried. “I trusted you in everything. How can you just said sorry after all this happen?”
“JooHyun, I--”
“I don’t want to hear any of your explaining, Jinki. I’ll never want to see you ever again.” JooHyun took off crying.
(end of flashback)
“I can’t forget about that day.” Jinki whispered.

(Back to the author)

The next day, Shin went to the hospital and found out JooHyun was gone. She couldn’t call to tell Jong because she didn’t have his number, so she went out looking for JooHyun.

“But Auntie, JooHyun’s still your daughter no matter what.” said Shin.
“I don’t have a daughter like her. My daughter die long ago.” reply JooHyun’s mom. “Now get out of my house, and don’t ever come back if you’re going to talk about JooHyun.” She push Shin out.
“Auntie. But Auntie, JooHyun’s isn’t feeling well.” JooHyun’s mother paused for a few seconds, then start pushing Shin out again.
“I don’t care. Whatever she does, it’s her own business not mine.” She close the door on Shin. Then started crying.
“Auntie. I know you’re worried about JooHyun. Please forgive JooHyun. She really loves you. Everything happens for a reason, Auntie, please. Please allow JooHyun back.” cried Shin. “JooHyun didn’t do anything wrong.” Just then the door open, Shin look up it was JooHyun’s mother. “Auntie.”

JooHyun was walking on the street sidewalk when a car almost hit her. She fall to the ground. The car door open.
“I’m sorry, are you alright?” ask Taemin as she pull JooHyun up.
“I’m okay.” reply JooHyun.
“JooHyun?” said Taemin in surprise. JooHyun look up.
“Taemin?”

At a coffee shop--
“Where have you been?” Taemin ask. JooHyun fake a smile.
“I’ve been alright, you?”
“Nothing much. Just schooling that’s all.” answer Taemin. “You haven’t been in school, are you still mad at--” (JooHyun’s face turn gloomy) “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t talk about the past.”
“I think I should be leaving.” said JooHyun. JooHyun got up from her seat.
“I’m sorry about what happen that night.” said Taemin. JooHyun stop and look at Taemin. Taemin stood up from his seat, walk up to JooHyun. He grab her hands.
“Can we--”
“Don’t talk about it.” said JooHyun as she remove her hands from Taemin with tears in her eyes.
“JooHyun, I--”
“It’s the past, Taemin.”
“But I don’t want to keep these feelings inside any longer. It hurts me to let you go like this. I’m sorry.”
“I’ll be fine with the baby myself.” cried Joohyun. “There’s no need for you there.”

to be continue...
=1