[Taiwan] The Prince Turn Into Frog

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if this drama is uploaded in Buddie Media with English sub. Please let me know. Im so eager to see this drama because of the comment posted on here. ^_^

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^^There's only eng. sub. for episode 1 at d-addicts. You can download episodes 1 and 2 w/ eng. sub. that's dvd ripped from clubbox.co.kr/encodes. And its easy to dl from clubbox just follow directions.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
sry...already deleted them from my comp...but maybe someone else has...btw ep 13 still work..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
can anyone tell me where i cant download this series. what is the clubbox link for this lakorn pls. alot have been deleted. pls thank

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
thank alot..............u r great. i want to download epi 12, i see it there but i cant download. what does it meant when the errow point up at the the download icon.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
np Samtly, thanks for uling lakorns for us...for how to dl this serie...go to korean section--->clubbox dl direction

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
no i know how to download.thank. i just need to download epi 12 only but i cant seem to find it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
ah thanks.. just what i wanted to want right now.. thanks again.. this is such a great series.. sad it's coming to an end...

meenia

sarNie Adult
yah..... but so sad it ended.. i love this series... it's so cute...thanks....

carmen

sarNie Egg
this is one of the best chinese serie that i have seem in years... so sad it end but I love it... the endding was so cute and funny...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Have you guys seen the extra special for Frog Prince? It aired right after the last episode. It was called a lost memory. Nothing new really just shows Done Oh point of view and flashbacks of when he and Tian Yu were together. But it showed how Done Oh was planning on proposing to TY after there date. But of course that never happens since we see in the series DOne Oh becomes Jun Hao after that.

Oh and you guys should try to watch 7 Flowers and 183 Club new mv. They like borrowed the characters from Frog Prince as the characters in the mv. Like an alternate sad ending to Frog Prince. I don't think the whole mv is out yet, 'cause I think its on 7 Flowers album. So I don't think they'll release it yet so people will have to buy the album for it. But I've seen clips and its sad. The storyline for the mv is TY at the tree, that in the extra special Done Oh writes in his diary, going there and crying. Then scenes of ZQ driving YX and JH to a jewelry place where YX helps JH pick out a ring for TY. Ty is at the same tirying out a wedding dress. As JH and YX are walking back to the car JH drops the ring box and goes to pick it up. ZQ then sees YX push JH out of the way of an oncoming car, but both get hit. TY then gets a call on her cell. And then we see ZQ at the hospital by YX side as they wheel her through the hospital. Then TY and ZQ are standing by JH who's in a wheelchair. We see that YX has a blanket getting covered on her face, YX has died. JH acts cold towards TY when she tries to take care of him. And ZQ seeing this talks to JH at YX grave. JH then gets a bloody nose. And we find out JH is being cold towards TY 'cause he knows he's dying. And he dies by the tree as he writes in his diary. ZQ is by YX grave remembering happy times they had together there. And TY is reading the diary and crying.

Whoa that was long. This is what I saw of the mv clip on the show wqyl when 7 Flowers came to promote on it.

Heart1es5_U

sarNie Egg
This Drama is so... (MMMMagnificent)
This is funny and crazy ( one of the best drama i seen so far)

*** Why Encode Clubbox got like 30 episodes
??????????? ( and here, only 20 ) ??????????
I got my brain so tired!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
i love this series....its so entertaining...lolz....i finished the whole series in like a day or two....n its so cute.....i waited so long for the place too carry it with english sub....that i checked the place every week and asked him everytime if i didnt see it yet....but yes he is cuter in the series then in pics....my mom is even watching it too.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hi hi..i thought i'd add my comments too. well....i TOTALLY LOVVVEEED this series! Highly recommeneded!! It's sooo freakkin cute...and the chemistry ...omg...its like....awwww!! hahha. Aniwaise...i finished watching this a couple weeks back...but im still loving it! And Junhao (Ming Dao) ...at first i didnt think he was all that cute...but after watching it....im in LOVE with him! He's sooo ADORABLE! Okay okay...well....you have to watch it to know what i mean. see ya and enjoy the drama.