[Taiwan] The Prince Turn Into Frog

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i like this series very much...i love the ending too...and ming do and qiao en is so cute in this serie too...love them...

val

sarNie Adult
i finally got to watch this series and love it...at first i don't really like ming dao but after watching couple more espisode, i started to love ming dao...he sooo cute :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
so i decided to watch this series since sp haven't realease the last epi with sub....and it's a good series....i enjoy it alot....after watching smile pasta and now watching this series, hong qiao looks really different from these two series.....i almost couldn't tell that it's her.....

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO BADD..... :yahoo:
MING DAO AND QIEO EN ISH SO ADORABLE TOGETHER........
BIG FAN OF THEIRS TOO.........
LOVE THE MOVIE ..... BUT THEN HATED SAM......NO HARD FEELINGS BUT THEN YEAH I DONT LYKE HEM....
MING DAO AND QIEO EN .......
I WISH THEY DO A OTHER SERIE TOGETHER>>>>>> :wub:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
We luv p'ek!!
Ming is a cutie!!!!
He got talent!!!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
for some reason this is like my fifth time watching this drama... i guess i cant get over this... lol>>>

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. gosh i remember i started on this drama in the beginning of this year but stopped for some reason.. and now i decided to continue it this summer and omg!!! i'm almost finished. i guess i didn't want to watch it back then was because i saw save the last dance first and heard many ppl comparing it.. so i guess that's wat made me lose interest.. but anywho.. im glad i gave it a shot because it's so enjoyable ahaha.. MINGDAO&QIAOEN ARE THE CUTEST PAIRED COUPLE!!!! I HOPE I'LL SEE MORE OF THEM ^___^.. i only watched bits n pieces of their school one and.. i.. erm.. wasnt that interested-ish lol....

ahhhhh.. i dont want to finish the drama yet.. got only like an ep left >_< eeek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i finished it T_T..
it was adorable T_T.. SUPER LOVE MINGDAO&QIAOEN TOGETHER!!!
this will be one of my all time favorite taiwanese dramas alongside with Fated To Love You ^_^ ehehe..

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i love this drama, though it's quite old!
aha.i own it actually.i LOVE 183 CLUB
and their GOOD MUSIC!i also like
Magicians of Love where they own Neo Image.
Ming Dao and Ethan Ruan looks alike;p

song

sarNie Egg
the first taiwan drama that i see that i like..not not much into taiwan drama..^^

csillibilli112

sarNie Egg
hi maybe i writing in wrong place.... upsiii
so i love this drama :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and now i found out :p haha have chinese version from thet :p waked love up... that amasing tooo :scarytv: i waching whitouit sub... :drools: but hmm somebody can help me where can i found sub....of course english :sweat: .chinese i have :spin: :thanks: :thanks:

fun

Expired Sarnie
You can watch it on YT with English sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR6T-FRTX0

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yup.. you can watch the whole series on youtube... i couldn't believe i watched the whole thing through youtube on my itouch back then.. lol.

csillibilli112

sarNie Egg
^ yup.. you can watch the whole series on youtube... i couldn't believe i watched the whole thing through youtube on my itouch back then.. lol.
tnx XD this drama I have dvd... but what I mean the chinese XD remake from last year.. i kno thet one viikii too with sub, but i have raw and i looking for sub for that :) anywas tnx guys :heart:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
tnx XD this drama I have dvd... but what I mean the chinese XD remake from last year.. i kno thet one viikii too with sub, but i have raw and i looking for sub for that :) anywas tnx guys :heart:

ahh.. i see.. i know which one your talking about :) but i don't know if there's any subs since the last time i checked.. the last year's one starrs Roy Chiu :D it's called Waking Love Up ...