[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaa i cant wait for ep 17...
i think i'm going to watch it w/o subs! i just have to know omg!!!
they shoudl have twins!!! :clap: :yahoo:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so behind in this drama. I just haven't made the time to watch it, like I did when it first started airing. I've only had time to read summaries over at asianfanatics.net. But based on what I've seen so far, it's pretty good. I didn't find the pace too bad, but that's probably because I haven't been watching religiously lol. :lol:

I'm still kind of shocked from Anna giving Xin Yi the abortion agreement a couple of episodes back. <_< She's waaaay beyond irritating now. I felt sorry for her for a while, but now...not so much lol.

I'M WITH YOU NAI... I HATE ANNA TOO... GOSH SHE'S SUCH A ARGGHHH DOING THAT TO ETHAN MAKING HIM FEEL LIKE SHE CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT HIM... WISH THERE'S ANOTHER INCIDENT WITH ETHAN AND XIN YI... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPS.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ethan should just let her die! LOL, I'm so cruel. If she's going to die because of her love thats so selfish, then she should.

lol i know.. she says she needs him...she's just selfish...she only wants him cause there's no one else that would waste their time for her like ethan... argghhh i know it's acting but if i ever see her i'ma slap her and be like let them be happy u hag...lol.

i can't wait for ep 18... i wonder if anna and dylan are related... cause of the whole strawberry cake thing... that'll be good then he can find his sister... but i was hoping they'd end up with one another... man i'm like only if xin yi and ethan went all the way in the hotel... another Keepsake... ahhh can't wait. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I like ep 17...so far I love all the eps havent had to ff anything yet...hopefully I wont have to in the future either.
I DONT LIKE ANNA EITHER! UGH AND DYLAN LMAO!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh oh oh.. I just cannot wait for the subs for 18 to be out.. :D I've been like, checking YT and mysoju every hour hehehehe.. it's crazy but I cannot wait to see CX's face when he finds out what anna has done to his Ji Nian Pin...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Whooooooooooooooooo... I can't wait to see what's gonna happen on next week's episode when he confronts Anna. I'm not too convinced the entire truth came out according to the preview. But we'll see.

I think Episode 18 pulled me back to the series. I'm gonna go back and watch the last two english subbed so I can catch up. I only watched the unsubbed and felt it was too draggy to rewatch with subs. But I wanna now. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Me too. I love the part in ep 18 where Ji Bao Bei gave birth. I totally adore that little doggy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I just started watching this series and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I stayed up all night trying to catch up. Thank goodness I get off work early today. I don't think I've cried and laughed this hard in a while. They are so cute together and DAMN he's HOTT!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omg i'm watching fated to love you and the p.e teacher ran into the door which startled me and then i went waaa and when i said waaa i scarred myself lmao

cecilia

Staff member
^you're just thankful she didn't see your siggy :loool: so how is the current episode. any good progress? should i resume where i left of?

BTW. MOH, I HEART YOUR SIGGY :wub: i see my man dancing away just like that. so HOT .. GO RAIN. GO RAIN. IT'S RAINING .. IT'S RAINING.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
damn....stupid anna just had to be hottie dylan's sister....that b**ch dont deserve a cool bro like dylan...sigh*...stupid......anywase, dude i thought that xin yi already knew that ethan was MR. Z when they were in shanhi....cause dylan told her...no???.......i dkn maybe i miss a part.....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOOoohhhhh dude I havent watched this since ep 18.4.....I knew she was going to be his sister..It was just all so obvious...I should go update myself with this drama. Anything exciting happened yet?
Ceci I love the dancing se7en and rain too! its super cute! Aiko and I think RR found it for me...Maybe it was all Aiko...I cant rememebr...lol