[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Oh yeah, does anyone know the name of the Dylan guy? With the lion hair? I just thought he was so cute. And I was also wondering what was up with him trying to find his sister and all that stuff.
I thought the same thing, he is kind of mysterious...can't wait to find out more about him..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom is like watching this move at Mysoju she said that epi 3 already uploaded and sub.. somein like that.. i didnt really pay attention to her..

pze

sarNie Adult
sound like everyone is enjoying it so far....i gotta watch it too......cant wait now

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Ep. 4 is up with the subs.
As for yesterday's ep. love and hate it at the same time...Cun Xi is finally showing some more emotions towards Chen Xin- can't wait till next week for ep. 6
the puppy on the other hand is adorable...

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is getting annoying. But I don't know why I am still hook. One episode per week is not working for me. I need at least two. The waiting is crazy and I starting to lose interest at the same time. That happened to me with ying ye 3 jia 1, the beginning was good and then it just got dumb.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 doesn't even look good at all so I never tried to to watch plus fans said Prince Frog was totally better!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
This is getting annoying. But I don't know why I am still hook. One episode per week is not working for me. I need at least two. The waiting is crazy and I starting to lose interest at the same time. That happened to me with ying ye 3 jia 1, the beginning was good and then it just got dumb.
I agree, most of twdrama are like that.... hope that this one is not the same -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love it . im glad im back to C-drama now HAHHAHAH been away from it for 4months and this series pull me in . It funnie. I want to see more of the Xin Yi 's FAMILY on dat ISLAND they are funnie! I like the 2nd sister , the pregnant one HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHH

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i'm drawn into this .. i have not been draw into TDRAMA since METEOR GARDEN but this one is good. grab my full attention like JLR ..
i agree. once a week is pissing me off. i want to see the next episode already ..