oh my gosh!
i'm loving this series
it's toooo cute
qian en and ethan are way too cute
their chemistry on screen is actually good
i can't wait for next episodes!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
when he found out that she is pregnant he looked so worried. he was all thinking about her and what she doing, so cute! and the bathroom scene was too hilarious. they bust in on her when she was taking the preganancy test. then it was broadcast all over! so embarassiing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO this is the greatest Tawainese drama out, well I mean as of this year. I can't wait for the next episode.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Seems like more fans are enjoying this one more than ISWAK 2 =)
I never wanted them to make part 2 to ISWAK, so I stopped watching it.
I'll watch it when all episodes are completed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seems like more fans are enjoying this one more than ISWAK 2 =)
I never wanted them to make part 2 to ISWAK, so I stopped watching it.
I'll watch it when all episodes are completed.
I didn't even start watching ISWAK 2. I was hoping for it but I thought the ending to 1 was good enough. I don't want to spoil the happy ending from 1.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watched previews to eppy 1 and 2.
So good and funny. haha. I can't wait to watch the full episodes.
Anyone know where I can DL this drama w/ english subs?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe man. Too bad this wasn't Jay Chou playing :( I would have totally watched it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol I don't think Jay Chou will ever play in a series he only does movies, which sucks.
coz i'd love to see him in a series!
well kristy you should totally watch this even though jay chou isn't the male lead.
its so good and as you can see alot of fans are enjoying it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where i can watch the whole drama? i wastched it on mysoju but they only have it up till epi 2

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The whole drama isn't out yet, lol.
This just aired on March 16 and it only airs on Sunday.
Mysoju has only subbed up to eppisode 2.
But if you want to watch episode 3 it should be on youtube just search in "fated to love you"
but i won't have any subs. if want to watch with subs then you'll have to wait for mysoju =)

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah, does anyone know the name of the Dylan guy? With the lion hair? I just thought he was so cute. And I was also wondering what was up with him trying to find his sister and all that stuff.

skies

sarNie Adult
lol I don't think Jay Chou will ever play in a series he only does movies, which sucks.
well kristy you should totally watch this even though jay chou isn't the male lead.

what??? jay chou plays in this series also???

LOL...i've watched episode three at least 3 times already...it's just too cute and interesting...i can't wait for ethan's character to fall for qiao en's character...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
Jay is not in hea???.. will anywais the other guy Dylan is Kute hehehehe...
i think his real name is Baron Chen Chu He (River)

fun

Expired Sarnie
That would have been too cool if Jay Chou took a role in a series. I would definitely watch it without subs. LOL>

does anyone know where i can watch the whole drama? i wastched it on mysoju but they only have it up till epi 2
It has up to Ep 3 now. But I guess you already went to watch it before you have even seen this posted.

The whole drama isn't out yet, lol.
This just aired on March 16 and it only airs on Sunday.
Mysoju has only subbed up to eppisode 2.
But if you want to watch episode 3 it should be on youtube just search in "fated to love you"
but i won't have any subs. if want to watch with subs then you'll have to wait for mysoju =)
I loving this drama. It has become top with The Prince Who Turn into a Frog.

When I mentioned it reminded me of Oum Ruk, it is so different. You know she didn't go physco in hating him. This is straight up funny. And her bf is a dick. I like the NaiNai. She totally rocks but I didn't like the fact that she looks too young and put that ugly wig on her to make her look old. LMAO so unrealistic. They tried too hard.