• Mann Karin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Maurer

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Not alot of people now her yet but for her fans ^_^

Taew & Alex : Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Upcoming lakorn, airing somewhere during 2008)

Taew & Nat : Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao (Aired on March 17, 2007 - Currently airing now)

Taew & Mann : Naruk (Aired in 2006)

Taew & Mario : From photoshoot only (Although I do hope they do a movie/lakorn together, someday)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
she's cute. she should do more la korns. she look cute with everyone. i haven't got a chance to watch her la korns though. but will wait to see her la korn with Alex. they look cute together.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
right now i thinking nat....they look super cute together....maybe later on, the others could sway me to choose them...they're all good choices ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Darn you!! I voted Mario because I couldn't get the picture of her with anyone else. After voting, I scrolled down and see pictures! Darn!!

Here's my order now though.

Alex
Nat
Mario
Mann

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lolz Kristy you're too funny =D
I personally don't think Taew and Mann suit each other, but they're cute at times.
Taew looks good with Mario, I guess its the skin tone. Alex, Nat and Mann are way darker than her, lolz.
Nat and Taew looks really cute in some shots but after watching couple previews of Nat and Taew I'm starting to love them as a pair!
And for Alex I love him with Taew already :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lolz Kristy you're too funny =D
I personally don't think Taew and Mann suit each other, but they're cute at times.
Taew looks good with Mario, I guess its the skin tone. Alex, Nat and Mann are way darker than her, lolz.
Nat and Taew looks really cute in some shots but after watching couple previews of Nat and Taew I'm starting to love them as a pair!
And for Alex I love him with Taew already :wub:
Nat is so white. Maybe he got tanned after living in Thailand for awhile.