Taew Natapohn Nakee pics/clips

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123...she's so friendly and way too perfect. Haha. She's making the rest of us look so bad. I don't know if I should idolize her or hate her. Lol
Haha no hate please, just love :icon12: could you really hate a face like this ? It’s like a little kid turning on the water works to get out of punishment.
10F2B78C-5455-4BF5-AE78-D2B5209F9B8A.jpeg

It’s kinda nuts that I cant handle her crying scenes. But yet I love watching it.. I actually enjoy watching her cry :risas3: cuz she is so good, it’s kinda fun to watch:risas3: this is one of my fav scenes from RN.

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 that is definitely one of my favorite scenes too. One of the very last mother/son moments to last a lifetime. The ultimate sacrifice a mother can make for her son is to give up her life for him.

I love her crying scenes too. She is definitely one of the best of the best at crying scenes. It's like when she starts crying, the waterworks starts and there's no stopping her. Some people ugly cry, but even when she ugly cries, still manages to look good doing it. That is so unfair!!!!!! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I was already crying my eyes out already when she was talking to her baby and when she breast fed her baby I lost it completely and when crying like a mad woman :risas3: i have to give thumbs up to whoever thought of this scene.

I wish someone would do a collaboration of all her crying scenes from all her lakorn :risas3: the thing is with her crying scenes she doesn’t even need to do all those funny facial expressions like opening her mouth or flaring her nose up or squeeshing her brows together and squinting her eyes to start crying. That is what makes her tears flows so easily that she looks so beautiful.

sarNie Juvenile
Her silent cries are the most painful ones. Like the ones when she told Tholsapol to leave and he left. I can't find a clip of it, but it was at the end of the lakorn and she told Tholsapol to leave with his dad and his friends to go back to the city. He came to tell her goodbye. She turned to look at him as he was walking away and she just kind of leaned/fell against the beam and tears just started falling like crazy silently down her face. That scene was hard to watch. You can totally see her heart break.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Her silent cries are the most painful ones. Like the ones when she told Tholsapol to leave and he left. I can't find a clip of it, but it was at the end of the lakorn and she told Tholsapol to leave with his dad and his friends to go back to the city. He came to tell her goodbye. She turned to look at him as he was walking away and she just kind of leaned/fell against the beam and tears just started falling like crazy silently down her face. That scene was hard to watch. You can totally see her heart break.
I know which scene that is .. it’s this one FF to
17mins .. her crying scenes are very memorable. I am telling you i love her crying scenes so much I can watch it on repeat :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
Yep! That's the one! Total heartbreak right there! The look in her eyes. Those very expressive eyes of hers that can convey so many emotions. You can see her heart completely shattered into so many pieces from that one short clip.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 no need to do those ugly cries which most actresses tend to do (I won’t mention any names cuz there is quite a few of them:facepalm: I think they focus and tries too hard to Get those tears out and that in the process their expressiveness in their eyes and the emotions they try to convey gets lost and therefore their emotions don’t get translated through to us as a viewer.) whereas Taew she is so relaxed and you can tell she isn’t focusing on getting those tears running, but instead she is believing that she is that character. Taew might need to consider opening acting classes in the future, cuz she is that good:facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
Oh goodness...I just want to cringe when I see certain actresses cry. I don't think you can teach a person how to cry. It's like you can't teach a person to have an emotion if they don't have it. They either have the emotion or they don't. For a person to cry about something sad, they either have to really feel that sadness or they don't.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm:@4416 well it might help them improve slightly :risas3: yes I cringed badly with a few certain actresses too. Talk about crying, oh god Ken was so bad with his crying scenes in Nakee that poor guy. I mean I am sure he was trying his hardest:facepalm: but the emotions just did not translate at all, if it weren’t for Taew the ending scene where they parted ways forever would have failed so badly . :facepalm: Ken is like one of those people where you have to partner up with to do a project but yet, you end up doing your part of the project and his part and then you get A+ For it, but he gets credited too as it is seen as a group project :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...Ken was just there along for the ride. Poor guy didn't do anything. Didn't add anything to the lakorn. He certainly didn't protect/defend Kum Kaew. I guess he was there to love her, but he wasn't very good at that either. Showing his love was kind of cringe worthy. It's like c'mon dude...show some life a little. In some scenes he was trying too hard and in some scenes he completely failed. There was no in between.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahah he failed badly at acting out when he discovered Kumkeaw had supposedly died. :risas3: He also when along for the ride in the remake of raeng gnao 2012 with Janie. It was like one of the highest rated lakorn for that year if I am not wrong. But the person who carried the lakorn to success was Janie, Tanya and the uncle. Ken again was just there to love ne’k :facepalm: despite his stiff acting I actually like him, He come across as kinda shy and friendly and always lost :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Look at the heavy rain during the filming of Nakee. Geesh the things they have to put up with for us viewers :facepalm:

The water must have been super cold, looks like she was shaking and trembling:facepalm: poor thing.

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...I love how everyone was just chilling and relaxing while she was doing everything to try to stay warm.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...I love how everyone was just chilling and relaxing while she was doing everything to try to stay warm.
Hahaha way too cute. But in the lakorn you would have never guess the water temperature was that cold, she made it look like it was the prefect water temp to swim in :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 gotta make it look real. Gotta make the sacrifice for viewers like us. Make it worthy of those awards that she received. Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 the things she does for us cray cray fans :risas3: I am glad I have found someone who is that same level of obsession with me when it comes to Taew :facepalm: there is also @PrincessKarina but she been missing for a week now.. Karina where are you? Lolz

She super cute in this clip .

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 the things she does for us cray cray fans :risas3: I am glad I have found someone who is that same level of obsession with me when it comes to Taew :facepalm: there is also @PrincessKarina but she been missing for a week now.. Karina where are you? Lolz

She super cute in this clip .
Yep! Guilty of obsession since 2010. Haha. And will continue to be a guilty stalker for life! Now I just sound like a psycho creep. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! Guilty of obsession since 2010. Haha. And will continue to be a guilty stalker for life! Now I just sound like a psycho creep. Lol
Since 2010, oh god that is 7 years already ? Nearly a decade. :facepalm: I am only into 5months obsession phase :risas3: and I am a crazy stalker already, searching for all the old pics, clips, interviews, photoshoots etc:risas3: imagine me at 7 yrs like you:risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
I think we still have years left before she retires...or at least I hope so. Don't leave us hanging with these no talent wannabes. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment. Lol