Taew Natapohn Nakee pics/clips

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She’s absolutely stunning!
I also wanted to add, that her looks is very versatile aswell. Her looks isn't limited to just one genre or role in a lakorn ethier :thumbup: One of the reasons why her Character in each lakorn does not come of as a one-dimensional character:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

I also wanted to add, that her looks is very versatile aswell. Her looks isn't limited to just one genre or role in a lakorn ethier :thumbup: One of the reasons why her Character in each lakorn does not come of as a one-dimensional character:thumbup:
Yes I agree! She is such a versatile actress! One of the best!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Kumkeaw :icon12: I love the background scenery. @4416 do you know which province or location Nakee was filmed at ? The scenery here is so breathtaking.
827AEE80-D288-42DC-931F-735085C1BBA8.jpeg

Chaiyasingh and Jao Mae Nakee first meeting. One of my fav scene between them. I actually like Ken as Chaiyasingh cuz he came across as more manly and stronger then weakling Tossapol :risas3: p.s* I notice even they way TAew was swimming she convinced me that she was some sort of creature that lived under water :risas3:

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
Kumkeaw :icon12: I love the background scenery. @4416 do you know which province or location Nakee was filmed at ? The scenery here is so breathtaking.
View attachment 8616

Chaiyasingh and Jao Mae Nakee first meeting. One of my fav scene between them. I actually like Ken as Chaiyasingh cuz he came across as more manly and stronger then weakling Tossapol :risas3: p.s* I notice even they way TAew was swimming she convinced me that she was some sort of creature that lived under water :risas3:
Sorry. I do not know where it was shot, but I'm sure it was mentioned at some point. I will let you know if I find out anything. It looks familiar though. So the scenery must've been used multiple times before. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I agree! She is such a versatile actress! One of the best!
Talk about versatility! Just watch her in lom som ruk as pattarin. She starts off as this bratty, selfish, dare I call her the "B" word because I would totally slap her. Haha. Then she becomes this loving, sweet, and faithful wife to Dr. Non after she gets betrayed and hurt during the middle of the lakorn. And then at the end of the lakorn she becomes cold and calculating when she finds out everyone has been lying and using her as a pawn all along. Now, that is what I call versatile. When an actress can go from one extreme to the next in such a short amount of time and all within the same lakorn too.

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 8616

I can’t help it but compare Ken’s long hair in here to Mark’s long hair in his lakorn with Patricia. At least Ken’s hair wasn’t as puffy as Mark’s! Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Talk about versatility! Just watch her in lom som ruk as pattarin. She starts off as this bratty, selfish, dare I call her the "B" word because I would totally slap her. Haha. Then she becomes this loving, sweet, and faithful wife to Dr. Non after she gets betrayed and hurt during the middle of the lakorn. And then at the end of the lakorn she becomes cold and calculating when she finds out everyone has been lying and using her as a pawn all along. Now, that is what I call versatile. When an actress can go from one extreme to the next in such a short amount of time and all within the same lakorn too.
I know yeah? I was actually very surprised and impressed how she was able to pull it off so well. Lom Sorn Ruk was my second lakorn to watch of Taew after Nakee. And because I was so inlove with her character as Nakee and Kumkeaw I thought she wasn't going to be able to pull of Pattarin, when watching the first few episodes I thought it was going to be the typical female lead where she is bitchy bratty and fight with pe'k all the time etc but I was wrong, you could actually see the shift in Pattarin character through Taew's acting.

Through her acting you can see the growth in Pattarin character from the start middle to the end. Pattarin was not the typical one deminsional character you see in most lakorn and Taew portrayed the growth of Pattarin so well. ahhh that is why I love her so much :clap:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry. I do not know where it was shot, but I'm sure it was mentioned at some point. I will let you know if I find out anything. It looks familiar though. So the scenery must've been used multiple times before. Lol
Thanks inadvance :thumbup:

I can’t help it but compare Ken’s long hair in here to Mark’s long hair in his lakorn with Patricia at least Ken’s hair wasn’t as puffy as Mark’s! Lol.
Hahaha I know yeah? Mark looked terrible with that hair wig on. Ken actually looked quite good to be honest :risas3: for some strange reason I find he actually suits it :risas3:
IMG_3466.JPG

To be honest I actually really liked Ken as Chaiyasingh maybe because his character didn't have much scripted dialogue so I didn't notice his stiffness as much in his acting :risas3: and Taew was the one working hard to generate them chemistry between them and ken fortunately enough just blended in nicely :facepalm:. But despite his so stiff acting I can't really imagine anyone else as the weakling Tossapol or the strong Chaiyasingh:coleman:
IMG_7237.JPG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 @PrincessKarina Not sure if you ladies heard the Female version of the opening credit Ost of nakee.. I love love love it so much .
Here the original singer of the female version, she has an absolutely beautiful voice. Too bad her version was not available on itunes for purchased.

P

PrincessKarina

@4416 @PrincessKarina Not sure if you ladies heard the Female version of the opening credit Ost of nakee.. I love love love it so much .
Here the original singer of the female version, she has an absolutely beautiful voice. Too bad her version was not available on itunes for purchased.
I haven’t! Where did you find this version? It’s good! Brought back many memories of Nakee! Thanks for sharing hon!

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks inadvance :thumbup:

Hahaha I know yeah? Mark looked terrible with that hair wig on. Ken actually looked quite good to be honest :risas3: for some strange reason I find he actually suits it :risas3:
View attachment 8659

To be honest I actually really liked Ken as Chaiyasingh maybe because his character didn't have much scripted dialogue so I didn't notice his stiffness as much in his acting :risas3: and Taew was the one working hard to generate them chemistry between them and ken fortunately enough just blended in nicely :facepalm:. But despite his so stiff acting I can't really imagine anyone else as the weakling Tossapol or the strong Chaiyasingh:coleman:
View attachment 8660
Love Ken’s abs! Lol! Beautiful body! ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t! Where did you find this version? It’s good! Brought back many memories of Nakee! Thanks for sharing hon!
On YouTube. Randomly came across it a few months ago. The lady in the second clip is the singer. You only hear the acappella version in some scenes of Nakee, I think the scene where jao mao Nakee was injured and presumed dead and laying in the temple the female version acappella came on. I love the female version it’s just so soothing .

sarNie Juvenile
I have not! And I've been trying to find it. I love love Kong's version. It's was on repeat at work the whole time Nakee was airing and now I'm obsessed with it again so it's been on repeat again for the past few weeks. Haha. I love this version too. Usually I don't really listen to female singers because I'm not a fan of high voices, but I find that this lady has a rather soothing, soft voice instead. It matches Jao Mae Nakee.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I was jumping with joy when I first found it, because up til then I had only came across cover version of it by various female singers and wasn’t really wowed by it. Then I found this one and I was certain it was the exact same female voice from this scene.
And when they brought her to sing live on the talk show it was confirmed.

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 I was jumping with joy when I first found it, because up til then I had only came across cover version of it by various female singers and wasn’t really wowed by it. Then I found this one and I was certain it was the exact same female voice from this scene.
And when they brought her to sing live on the talk show it was confirmed.
Yep...definitely the right singer. And Taew's crying was on point! Poor Ken...need to step up your acting game when paired with one of the best of the best.

P

PrincessKarina

Dang some actors just don’t improve much year after year! I find that true on Ken’s part. Too bad! He needs such a breaking through role but if his acting is like this? No point anyways! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Beautiful FMV of Jao Mae Nakee and Chaiyaisighn's love. Really well done.

I’m so sad all over again! But seeing this just reminds me how good Nakee was! Oh how I miss Thosapol and Kumkeaw! Ahhh!

sarNie Juvenile
I’m so sad all over again! But seeing this just reminds me how good Nakee was! Oh how I miss Thosapol and Kumkeaw! Ahhh!
Thosapol...though really weak and pathetic as a character and as a man...at least he loved Kum Kaew whole heartedly and never wavered from his love. That was his one and only redeeming quality.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I love that FMV . That song went so well with it . It was the theme song from Kasanaka the lakorn with Noon and New.
This one is also a beautiful FMV too. Seriously this lakorn is just one of the best ever.