Taew Natapohn Nakee pics/clips

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Had to share this clip of her arriving at the award event . Outfit, hair and makeup on point. Beautiful, smart and talented. Ton Ton you are a very lucky man :clap:
D49183FE-C40A-43AD-BAF7-121D2D64EC38.jpeg

Arggg those eyes. They are so twinkling!
1389FDF5-9992-4DA6-B90C-82967A9736E2.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

I just can’t get enough of her eyes and smile :aaaaa: that is always the first thing I look at when I see her face :risas3:
I love her eyes. But I’m not crazy about her lips. I actually like Mew’s lips more! But I told you before I love Poo’s lips! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of her and Ken .. she was so fierce on the runway. I miss these two now , forgotten how good the look together. :clap::aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

Clip of her and Ken .. she was so fierce on the runway. I miss these two now , forgotten how good the look together. :clap::aaaaa:
Yes they did look so good! She was beautiful during that runway. Ken looked handsome as heck in that suit! Aw I miss them too now! Kay! What did you do girl?! Lol jk love what you did sweetie! :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they did look so good! She was beautiful during that runway. Ken looked handsome as heck in that suit! Aw I miss them too now! Kay! What did you do girl?! Lol jk love what you did sweetie! :love:
I hope they get paired up again with lots of romance this time and a happy ending and Nakee 2 does not count lolz

P

PrincessKarina

I hope they get paired up again with lots of romance this time and a happy ending and Nakee 2 does not count lolz
I know! I’m so bummed that Nakee 2 the movie is going to be that way. :( argh

P

PrincessKarina

I’m really debating if I want to tune to Nakee 2. I might just have to FF certain couple. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I am going to the tune in regardless. I am curious to see how the storyline will pan out, I mean we aren’t exactly sure that Taew and Ken is going to get little screen time in the movie, they may all being sharing the same amount of screen time anyways.. so yeah when it’s release and sub here I will watch it lolz

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a little short interview from the runway with Taew and Ken. Haha I am so late on all these clips and interview :facepalm: it’s like a year later here I am posting and sharing old clips :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Here a little short interview from the runway with Taew and Ken. Haha I am so late on all these clips and interview :facepalm: it’s like a year later here I am posting and sharing old clips :risas3:
It’s all good! Brought back memories of Thosapol and Kumkeaw! Aw! Thanks for sharing.