T.V. Show Ugle Betty

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone watch this show?...Sorry that I miss spell Ugly Betty. I love this show its cutie and fun to watch.. :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I LOVE UGLY BETTTY!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Ultimate chick tv show... devil wears prada meets Bridget Jones. I really want betty to hook up with her boss!!! I know they won't do til probably another two years if the series last for that long though

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i love ugly betty..cannot miss an episode..i even went to a party as ugly betty hah!....i think betty should hook up with the cute nerdy guy!

gs

Sexy Back
i haven't seen this show either tha last show i saw was the o.c season one way behind on my show but i did watch a few eps of the spanish version and it's so funny never got to see the ending thro cos of work and school

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm they won some award for this show, which they didnt expect..i saw alittle preview..........i was happy for them cause this shows pretty intresting...heheh :yahoo:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this show!!! :yahoo: The cast is awesome. I really like the dynamics and the relationships that go on. I hope Betty dumps Walter and goes out with Henry. Walter cheated on her and therefore doesn't deserve her. She needs someone who will respect and love her for who she is. I was so shocked when Sophia went out with Daniel just to get a cover story for her magazine! This show is just so awesome! Did anyone realize who that mystery woman was? If I heard right, it's not the former editor of Mode (Fay), but Daniel's brother who supposedly died in an accident. I can't wait for next Thursday.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I love this show!!! :yahoo: The cast is awesome. I really like the dynamics and the relationships that go on. I hope Betty dumps Walter and goes out with Henry. Walter cheated on her and therefore doesn't deserve her. She needs someone who will respect and love her for who she is. I was so shocked when Sophia went out with Daniel just to get a cover story for her magazine! This show is just so awesome! Did anyone realize who that mystery woman was? If I heard right, it's not the former editor of Mode (Fay), but Daniel's brother who supposedly died in an accident. I can't wait for next Thursday.
Really??? Daniel's older brother??? HMMMMMMM.....That's interesting.....then why all woman's silhouette? I always miss on tv and always have to watch over the internet.....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone saw yester day esp? If you did what happened..... I didn't get to watch it? Was it a repete? or a new esp?

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:yahoo: Love this show, so funny and had interisitng story line. The only problem is I can't wait to till next week, does anyone know where I can dl this series, I can't watch it at abc.com cause it only for the us.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i agree i love this show. :) amy, u may be able to get some torrent dowload, i'm sure off of any torrent site: www.torrentspy.com or www.mininova.org :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone watch season 2 yesterday.

I watch it and it was good and I like it it was touching and emoticons to watch Better sister secen. I really didn't think better sister boyfriend was die. From the begain it seem like was he live. Yestday eps was the best and sad eps I like so far from the season 2.