[Synopsis Up] TUS NEEG ZOO : A GOOD PERSON

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thank you for sharing seem good so far haha first hmong fanfiction i ever know pretty kool just keep up the good work

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to say but the storyline sounds so similar to the korean drama love letter.

yeah....ur right!
Love Letter is one of saddest drama i ever watched. In fact, it is one of the best storyline ever...i falling for it everyday...so that is why i want to try using the stroyline to go along with Hmong Characters to see how it goes...along the line if i find it falling apart, guess i'll have to change the story a little...cause to be honest, i'm working very hard at it....not just that I only copy it, but most likely I added my ideas to it....the storyline is what sounds like it but.....most of all the story is going to express at its best. Move along to support me if you can. The story itself is not yet half through, although i try my best to put some efforts to it. Thank you to brought that up...appreciate...i mean it.

love,
genn

becki

sarNie Hatchling
nice... keep up the great work... cant wait until it finish... well is it finish alreally??? juz wonder... it seem like finish n not... well... thanz foe sharing...