Sweet Khao Poun Noodle

hi sarnies... Does anyone know how to make khao poun the sweet version. I really enjoy but those who know how to make it are selfish to share. Wen I learn something I share, I don't knoe y people are selfish like that. So it looks exactly like normal khao poun but it must be eaten warm or cold bcuz of the swetness... Is anyone willing share I they know. PLS... Keke...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..i only know 3 type of Khao Poun that i makes.
i dont know which one ur talking about..
please give more info. and see if i know.

lol..i only know 3 type of Khao Poun that i makes.
i dont know which one ur talking about..
please give more info. and see if i know.
Well, its really similar to the one that is commonly found... The curry-coconut with meatballs and bbshoots and etc... Well, this one that I am talking about looks exactly like the curry-coconut one that is eaten hot with khao poun noodles but it is sweet with cane sugar being melted into it or something. Its not hot, luke-warm to cold only because of the sugar. I tried to make the same curry using a sweet curry sauce and cane sugar block and only caused me to get sick... haha... Well, if you don't know its fine. I thank you for responding... =)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hi sarnies... Does anyone know how to make khao poun the sweet version. I really enjoy but those who know how to make it are selfish to share. Wen I learn something I share, I don't knoe y people are selfish like that. So it looks exactly like normal khao poun but it must be eaten warm or cold bcuz of the swetness... Is anyone willing share I they know. PLS... Keke...
You must be talking about Salim.

If you are, here is the link to the recipe: http://www.templeofthai.com/recipes/thai-dessert-salim.php

maya_fantasy that looks really yummy... Tho it's not it... The color of the broth is yellowish orange and mix wid cocnut milk. They jus used the regular khao poun noodles for this dish...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
ahhh..lol...haha..those..lol..i dont know how to do that one.
only my mom..i only know how to do the simple one..lol..sorry