SW CARD

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
WOO HOO! finally another fun thing to do. Here's the deal, Natty, Lek, and I were chatting one day (today) and I am intrigued about the idea so i decided i'm going to start this. This is in memory of Pee, who said, "if i'm gone who's going to remember me" so the whole point of this chain is to send it to the person you know the address of, and in the card write about who you're going to remember.

rules:

1. If the card fills up, you must buy another card and include the old card and send it off.
2. once you recieve the card, scan or take a picture of it (the card, you don't have to include your own photo)
3. if you don't know who to send it to, contact one of the above so we can either have you send it back to us to send it to someone else or ask someone else if it's ok if we can give their address to you...better yet, post something on this thread and someone will be sure to respond.
4. you can recieve it multiple times.
5. please don't break the chain, seriously no bad luck or anything will happen, your love won't kiss you a million times, it's not one of those chains, it's just something we can remember each other by.

SWEET!

p.s. some clarification

if you want to remain anonymous, you can, if you want to participate and no one has your address you can, you can ask someone their address that you want to send it to we're not asking for your address. we just want to see how many people it would get to. if you want to send it back to me, natty, or lek you can do that too!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
haha....this sounds so cool klar! i would do it but then i'm moving out soon *sniff* but yeah great idea girl! :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
wow.. marduk is right. Surprise I didn't even know this thread existed.. I mean something like this should have a beacon around it with the words "lame lame lame" :)