Supporting actress you think out shine the n'ke?

Supporting actress you think out shine the n'ke?

• Fang in "Sang Soon"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PeeMai in "Hua Jai Sila"

• Oh in "Leh Gu-larb"

• Joy R. in "Soi-sang-jun"

• Noi in "Ram Pi-sa-wad"

• Benz in "Tep-ti-da Kon-nok"

• Noon W. "Ga-sa-na-ka"

• Other supporting actress

• Total voters

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I voted PeeMai cause in Hua Jai Sila she stood out more than Fang. & almost everybody loved her character n hated Fang's. :yahoo:

tikklles

sarNie Adult
my vote was for peemai......i loved her in there....she has it all...she handled her character so well...she was sweet, spunky and funny at the same time....i was rooting for her to be n'ek....i swear we need some n'ek that is spunky and funny at the same time...all we been getting are weak and n'ek that cries all the time and wait for a miracle to happen...peemai all the way

dhan9

sarNie Adult
what you guy say noon was supporting in kasa naka? the whole story was about her, she outshined and awsome in there, so she is definately the n'ek lol.

anyway, i voted for fang. she's so cute and her acting is great too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
there are so many of supporting actresses that is way better than nang ek in my view.

fun

Expired Sarnie
my vote was for peemai......i loved her in there....she has it all...she handled her character so well...she was sweet, spunky and funny at the same time....i was rooting for her to be n'ek....i swear we need some n'ek that is spunky and funny at the same time...all we been getting are weak and n'ek that cries all the time and wait for a miracle to happen...peemai all the way
i think that peemai is nang ek material but how you justify is quiet [hm. cant find a word to describe it] anyways, if nang ek character is to be weak and cries in lakorn then that doesn't make them nang ek material doesn't make any sense to me.

what you guy say noon was supporting in kasa naka? the whole story was about her, she outshined and awsome in there, so she is definately the n'ek lol.

anyway, i voted for fang. she's so cute and her acting is great too.
i though noon was nang ek in kasanaka but she played an evil person. the lakorn was bascially all about her. as for fang i prefer her as supporting cast.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Noon was definitely nang'ek in Kasanaka eventhough she was evil but the story is basically about her and besides you hardly see Mo in the lakorn and pra'ek was never interested in Mo's character.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I vote benz. It was really hard for me to tell who was the n'ek in here. I really thought it was benz until Janie get the p'ek. I really like Benz in here and her story was much more interesting.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
There are so many to choose from.
Actually i want Donut to have more n'ek roles and another that I want to see shine is Joon's sister from Harb Kong Mae. I think she looks pretty in there. Also I do go with the other supporting actress that were mentioned.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
peemai was way better in hua jai sila... i wish that she would of been the main girl.. she's why prettier i have to say and she can act and protray her role better... she just stand out more to me then Fang... sorry..