SUPERTEENS

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
YEAH I HEARD THE LEAD SINGER COMMITTED SUICIDE..I REMEMBERED ASKIN PPL IN SARNWORLD N THEY SED HE DIED CUZ HE HAD TOO MUCH STUFF TO DEAL WITH IN LIFE N HE JUST WANTED TO END HIS LIFE LIKE THAT (I THINK IT WAS DEALING WIT DRUGS N OTHER STUFF). I LOVE THE LEAD SINGER VOICE! I MISSED HIM. I ALWAYS DO THIS HAND MOVE HE ALWAYS DO....HEHEH...I LOVE THE SONG WEN HE SANG IT WITH ANDREA...MANG I MISS THEIR MUSIC...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
YEAH I HEARD THE LEAD SINGER COMMITTED SUICIDE..I REMEMBERED ASKIN PPL IN SARNWORLD N THEY SED HE DIED CUZ HE HAD TOO MUCH STUFF TO DEAL WITH IN LIFE N HE JUST WANTED TO END HIS LIFE LIKE THAT (I THINK IT WAS DEALING WIT DRUGS N OTHER STUFF). I LOVE THE LEAD SINGER VOICE! I MISSED HIM. I ALWAYS DO THIS HAND MOVE HE ALWAYS DO....HEHEH...I LOVE THE SONG WEN HE SANG IT WITH ANDREA...MANG I MISS THEIR MUSIC...
[post="40097"][/post]​
what, huh, is that even true?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
This is new news for me, never heard anything about that before. That's sad if that is true and I agree with PaZzIon, it is good song with him and Andrea.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
iluvnumandoil said:
what, huh, is that even true?
[post="40175"][/post]​
yes my friend at that time was soo into them..she fellow up on their news..she told me that when their first album came out they were a hit....and the lead singer was the one that wrote most of the song...once you have a big hit like the first album it hard to top it...he was on drug at that time...when they were working on the second album..his mom was on him 24/7 and blaming him for nothing...so he hung himself in his closet and his mom was the one that saw him :wavecry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Keomany said:
yes my friend at that time was soo into them..she fellow up on their news..she told me that when their first album came out they were a hit....and the lead singer was the one that wrote most of the song...once you have a big hit like the first album it hard to top it...he was on drug at that time...when they were working on the second album..his mom was on him 24/7 and blaming him for nothing...so he hung himself in his closet and his mom was the one that saw him :wavecry:
[post="40504"][/post]​
awww...thats so sad to hear, thanx keomany

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Are you guys talking about the same group? Super Teens never had a lead singer. Touch was the oldest singer, but the group consisted of the teen idols at RS Promotions, and it was just a special remix album of older songs (most of them sung by Touch in earlier albums — e.g. "Rao Sam Kon," "Ploy Hai Meur Tee Sam," etc). I think "Yim Wai" was the only orginal song.

Touch was arrested for possesion of Marijuana a long time ago, but he came out with like three or four albums after that. Unless he commited suicide recently, but most of the singers from this group have left RS (Tao, Nook, Oil), disbanded (Raptor, Boyscout, Lift-Oil) or dissappeared (Sank). The only singers left in RS from Super Teens are James, Noom, Touch, and Joni (but haven't heard much about him, maybe his contract is up), I'm not too sure about Louis's situation either.

Are you guys talking about Sank? I remember he was one of the older singers in the group, too. But I never heard about him after Super Teens. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah you're right, superteen never had a lead singers who wrote the majority of the songs. for one thing, very few singers write their own songs. but that doesn't even matter, since superteen songs were all covers anyways. I'm pretty sure you're thinking of another group. Plus superteen only had one album, not two. It was a one time compliation thing, like 6-2-12, next, -venture, or something along that lines. And I haven't heard of anyone that committed suicide. As far as I know Joni, Louis, James, Lift, Oil, Tao, Noom, Touch, Nook, Joe, Tae, Dip, and Sank are alive.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ I believe they were talking about the lead singer in the "Dr.Kid"

=D

The good old days!! Back then, RS was a small family. All their concerts and special albums were really special and great.

Now, RS is just too big for a family and it seems like no one is close like w/ the old RS. Their special albums, they just sing their own songs, there's no one song with all of them together. Their concerts, it's just so big it has to be split. -__- and it's kinda boring... e_e

Why? Because, in my view, a good concert means a good audience. If the audience is cheering like heck and screaming, it's a hella good concert. If the crowd is quiet, just sitting there, not even waving their hands, and the artist is on stage screaming and singing for dear life, it's akward and I feel bad for the singer. lol

In the big concerts now and days, the crowd seems to come and see only certain people perform. Take for example (AND THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE), at a big concert, you have over 35 artists performing. You have Bmix come out. Crowd screams and cheer. Later, you have Korripin come out, the crowd kinda goes quiet. A few here and there waving. Korripin's singing her heart out, cheering for the crowd to cheer too, and no one cheers. :\ Then D2B come out, the crowd goes wild, signs fly up, hands fly up.

kakaka, I just feel an unbalance concert, where some gets cheered and some don't.

I should stop now because if I go on, I start to forget and start rambling about useless stuff, such as now. =D

-Muddie Murda-

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
That's what I thought. I was sure they were with Kita, along with Fundee and Funden, Andrea, and others. Man someone got us all very confused no?

Muddie, I totally agree with you. Today's concerts seem more centered around screaming at the boybands than having a good time. Remember when Tao would hold up his index finger and the crowd would all follow? Or when Pookie did the Sha la la la la la la and everyone would clap and stomp their feet? Or how about the Boyscout snap? HA. Those were the days...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL yep, even with their tight ass pants and titty tight shirt or are they still wearing it, have not seen any recent ones...totally agree with Murda there about concerts back then. I remember that one album of Tao where he would wear those straps between his legs.