Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah, seem like forever to dl from mega

that's y I bought premium account

along w/ filefront

So usually it's as fast as YSI

AngelS

sarNie Egg
Hey sarN ...luv this serie,the main guy is sooooooo cool...can't wait to c the rest eps..appreciated for ur hard work ...u are the best gurl..all the k-drama u uploaded are my favorite...plus they don't take a long time to dl...thanks alot!!!!! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol --- it be cool if u help me upload girl .. i dont mind!! i been having problem ripping the episode from the dvd dat y and there alwya soemthing wrong wiht it .. like no sound or no subtittle and it take like 1hr or more to rip 1 eps and den another 30min or so to convert and den about 1hr soemthing to upload :p but i'll get 8 and 9 up soemtime today if not tomorrow u can uplaod from 10 up to watever u want and i'll try to catch up with u somehow ok ?

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
hey sarn..when are you going to be upload the next eps...i really want to see what is going up next..so exciting..hehehe
anyways, i was wondering is Han Ga Bin going to change like her style and looks...it'l would be awesome if she did...
please upload quick...
thanks sarn- you're the best!!~

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol -- reupload 10 to 12 again i'll d/l it and upload it to sarnworld sever for everyone to d/l ok?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh Super Rookie is soo good and funnie lol one my faves Eric looks hot too lol thanks for uploading sarN and yingerbug I love this drama haha