***Super Junior***

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just wanted to post suju's latest MV..

SUJU - BONAMA

..bounce to you.. bounce to you.. XD

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I really like the song...it grows on you, and it reminds me of Sorry, Sorry, but more upbeat.
The guys all look great, healthy, and fit lol
I like seeing Heechul try his best in their live performances

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They're rapping up promotions for this one guys, so enjoy it while it lasts...next week is their last performance...and I love this song, it's my favorite for them.

If you want to watch subbed shows and news about Super Junior, go to http://sujuism.blogspot.com/
If you haven't seen Strong Heart yet, you have to, it's freakin' hilarious and good
You can watch their full clips at the blog

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
ah!! i just love No other songs!!! gosh i can't believe that next week is their last performance!! sigh...I watch some of the Strong Heart!!! i just love it when they make fun of Siwon!! It's too funny!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their first time singing these songs together, I expected it to be so much better though...
Glad to see Siwon is back to sing his part, and they didn't even sing the song that much!!!
I don't want No Other to go...
I really liked Heechul as a blonde, too bad that was temporary
The camera got a good shot of Kyuhyun's slide
I guess we're saying good-bye to Bonamana today and good-bye to No Other tomorrow?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their last performance for the year :(
I feel like they just came out, and now they have to go back into the studio again...and on tour

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Super Junior M---!!!! Everyone looks great in their new MV. Loved Eunhyuk and Sungmin in the group :D Henry is cute as always :)