***Super Junior***

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Keomany said:
Thoyting its me..you better reply next time..how many Keomany do you know..umm..shiwon girl he is out for you...dig someone ur age fool! :lmao: he is a cutie...!!
[post="109525"][/post]​
HAHAHLOL what a FOOL!!! SHUT UP!! CSW is not that young hahalol.. he's over 18 and he is legal ahahlol..

HEY U-phorik.. THANKS for the info.. um.. that weird why would the manager change their age.. that a lil dumb i think...

and what SJ breaking up already.. didnt they just got together.. Did they form the group just so everyone could get famous and then split up and do separte things? awww... that just suck than..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I'm guessing they changed their age to make themselves younger so that younger fan girls can like them. CSW does not look 19. I would say he looks like he's 20 or 21. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the guys from SuJu are actually older than they really are.

And yeah I hear they SM is going to break them up. Seriously, I think 12 members is too much in one group. Not everyone gets enough air time, therefore fans gets a little crazy over that. But, with all the protest, I'm guessing maybe they'll let Super Junior hang around a little longer. ^_^ I wouldn't mind. They are 12 hot guys in one group ;)

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
SM also changed xiah junsu age one year younger tooo =p..

Super Junior was not a permenant group.. the group was just to promote themselves so korea can get use to their faces and stuff.. once they break up some are gonna form a group of 3 or 4 ish and the others will become actors and stuff like that..i think?? LOL i read it somewhere.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
u-ph0rik said:

Super Junior was not a permenant group.. the group was just to promote themselves so korea can get use to their faces and stuff.. once they break up some are gonna form a group of 3 or 4 ish and the others will become actors and stuff like that..i think?? LOL i read it somewhere.
[post="110030"][/post]​
ooo...im glad dat theyre gonna break up cuz hate groups n especially groups with 10 or more ppl in it

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
^ i`m not glad.. i liked them together as a group.. their soo funny together..

in one of the eps of the super junior show.. they were crying because they didn`t want to break up.. ee teuk was shedding soo many tearss.. =/

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
awwww THANKS for the news.. but I remembe reading somewhere that SJ was a group to promote the new faces... awww but they are cute together as a group though.. I just got to get use to all of them ahahlol there so many ahahlol.. the first one I saw was CSW and of course I fell in love with him ahhalol.. I bet its heartbreaking for them.. awwwww!!!

oh and about the age change thing.. I think that a lil werid if the manger change their age.. I mean what do the fans in Korea say about it.. I'm pretty sure they know it too or the dont? I just dont think that makes any sense...

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
u-ph0rik said:
^ i`m not glad.. i liked them together as a group.. their soo funny together..

in one of the eps of the super junior show.. they were crying because they didn`t want to break up.. ee teuk was shedding soo many tearss.. =/
[post="110044"][/post]​
but its better for them to break up cuz theres too many of them

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
u-ph0rik said:

[post="110030"][/post]​
no sm did not change XIAH JunSu agae XD
he was reg late by his parents cuz they were busy so tat y his bdai is like tat...who noe maybe the same thing happen to siwon keheh
aniwai...if fans truly luv the guys and stand up to em like tvxq fans did for them i dun think sm would have the gut to do it...
but iunno...12 member is a lot and i wouldn't mind cutting em du to 6 in each...but iunno i'm kinda use w/ em together...
it'd be kinda hard to have em in different group TT.TT

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
^I'm guessing they changed their age to make themselves younger so that younger fan girls can like them. CSW does not look 19. I would say he looks like he's 20 or 21. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the guys from SuJu are actually older than they really are.

And yeah I hear they SM is going to break them up. Seriously, I think 12 members is too much in one group. Not everyone gets enough air time, therefore fans gets a little crazy over that. But, with all the protest, I'm guessing maybe they'll let Super Junior hang around a little longer. ^_^ I wouldn't mind. They are 12 hot guys in one group ;)
[post="109925"][/post]​
I wouldnt be surprise either if they did change their age..most of them look older then they are say to be...Shiwon is 19...i would have that he was 21 or something..dont look 19 to me..

yea super j was a temp. group to began with ..there soo many rumor about people signing here and there..and that they are not breaking up..i guess when the time comes well know for shoure...hope not cuz it break my heart to see all hottie spliting up

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
im watchin episode 5 of mystery 6 rite now but dunno y theyre puttin on make-up n wearin wigs :blink: ...can sum one explain plzzz? :D

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
SJ IS NOT BREAKKINGG UP!!! WOOTERSS!

on cinderella radio show thingyy he said that sj is not breakkking up.. haha yeahhhhh babbby =p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
u-ph0rik said:
SJ IS NOT BREAKKINGG UP!!! WOOTERSS!

on cinderella radio show thingyy he said that sj is not breakkking up.. haha yeahhhhh babbby =p
[post="111983"][/post]​
yep...it was just rumors :D

sisii

Kinda off topic but about the temporary group just to promote new faces and stuff, is this the case of SS501 too? I mean they've never really released an official album, only 2 singles with like 5 songs in it.

I'm glad they're still together! But if we talk about the future, I don't think they will stay together for a long time. Some of them have already gotten into acting and have different projects.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow this band really has a lot of members... i only like choi shi won. he's soo hot but sadly, i'm not fan of this band, though. i never watch their performances... i only saw choi shi won, sung min, and kim ki bum on the game shows... :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, to become a fan of Super Junior, you have to watch their performance for "Miracle." That performance did it for it :D LOL, before I really didn't care about them...I didn't even really bother to get to know them. But then for some reason, I dled their first Miracle performance on Inkigayo and OMG, it was just major cuteness (actually, cuteness overload :lol:) So yeah, that performance got me hooked on them! You can dl that performance in my archive :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah due to a large amount of people on the group kind of lose fan interest..but when you start to know each personality they are cute....their miracle performe is the best..you should watch it in every color they have

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha I know! I like how they have a color for every performance...it's so cute! They look good in all of them too! But some memorable ones are the pink and yellow performances. In the pink one, Ryeo Wook loses his shoe :lol: and the in the yellow one, the floor was slippery or something so a couple members slipped/lost their balance :lol: They're so adorable though!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahh OMG I was watching the Star Golden Bell show.. if anyone know what the is.. its like a quiz game show where their are lots of stars... it so FUNNY!! even though I dont understand it.. I wish they have subs.. But I DL it cause a lot of SJ members were on the show.. especially Choi Si Won.. ahahlol The only part I can understand is the English segment ahahlol.. It so funny when they have to say things in english.. it cracks me up... haahlol

one time Kim Heechul.. was suppose to talking about Snow White and he was like.. Apple, Pison and started choking ahahlol.. that was too funny... u guys just have to watch it.. hahalol