Super Bowl XLIII...?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I slept through the Superbow, but if I had to pick a team, I'd go with the Pitburgh Steelers. :D Plus, the coach is kinda handsome. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, they were the expectant winners.

anywho, i just made some sompa...damn, it's been a while...sooooo good. you know what, i take that back. i didn't really make it. i just fried it with peppers, garlic, scallions, and eggs. soooooo good! hahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
i didn't care for neither team, so i was rooting for the underdogs..the cardinals (because it gives me hope that the niners will make it there again some day. lols). but so sad they lost. it was a close game though. congrats to the steelers!

and oou sompa sounds soo good right now. :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GO STEELERS.. HAHA.. WHOOT WHOOT.. UH-HUH UH-HUH.. LOL.. XP.. WHOOT WHOOT..

lol.. i shouldve made a bet with my uncle.. he chose cardinals.. n **coughcough**.. he said he made a bet with one of his friends at work. .. n he said he bet a couple dollars.. lmao.. me n my cuzs were like damn u lost a lot of hundreds.. lol.. haha.. xp...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know I was so excited when the Steelers won...almost had a heartattack because of the time left and the AZ score...it would put a lot of pressure on the Steelers to score too..but they did and I'm happy

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
omg, Se!!! :kiss: :yahoo: How nice to have run into you here!! ^_^

Football also the only sport I watch! I don't care for other sports. I'll be watching the game as well and of course the commercials.

Hey Suk! Nice to have run into you here as well, :p

Well, The Steelers won but they didn't cover the spread and they made the freaken game go high! Damn, instead of losing just half I ended up losing double :angry: :angry: Should have stayed with my instinct and gone for the point spread, there was no way Pittsburgh was gonna cover 7 points! Stupid stupid Steelers and Cardinals!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know I was so excited when the Steelers won...almost had a heartattack because of the time left and the AZ score...it would put a lot of pressure on the Steelers to score too..but they did and I'm happy
Helll yeah!!! I was on the edge!! The final catch in the end zone by Howard scared the crap out of me!! Wheww...! but i'm sooo glad that the steelers won :D Everybody I know was rooting for Cardinals. :lol: