Sung Tong

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No Nott????...ahh..I'm still waiting Thanamas89..ur getting too lazy to capture his pic...lol..the dark guy looks like he's about to break his neck in the pic where he took with Mild..he turned his neck away soo far..it must be the airbrush or touch up or something becuz the girls' skin or sooo clear and flawless in each of the pic..dang..I'm soo jealous..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
PICTURE FROM THE SUNG TONG CONCERT LAST SATURDAY...SUNRISE!!!! NOTT IS HERE TOO LOL..BUT HE LOOKS KINDA TIRED 555..ANYWAYS ENJOY..!!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Awww...yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......I can see it now...555..Thanx Thanamas89 for the pics....man wat is up with Nott's haircut.??? Anyways, agree that he does look tired..LOL..Thanx again...

val

sarNie Adult
thnx 4 the pretty pix, thanamas89...luv ya!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott has to have short hair because he's still in school..High school over there the guys have to have super short hair lol..But anyways todays epi Nott was in it a lot..But the epi was still eh to me lol..Because nothing interesting happened..But there was a scene that Nott carries Mild though lol...Anyways finally the next episode shows the bad mom and the good mom..!! I've been waiting to see them..And next episode shows all of them...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, I totally forgot that he's just a high school boy...LOL...It looks like it's coming close to the ending of this lakorn...Hey do u have any idea how many episodes is there?? Thanx in advance.. I wonder what role will evil queen's daughter will play, will she side with her mother or PraSung's mother..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
awwwwwww...Nott cried in this week episode..what a cry baby..J/K..anyways they're soo adorable, he is soo freakin strong to carry Mild...cute..