Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
should done this along time ago instead aing that useless scene with those 2 black people in it. that had nothing to do with this story. they did that to stretch it out.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
When I first saw her pic I laughed so hard lol..Because she just don't look happy..And looks like she about to knock out the person who's taking her pic lol..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i just noticed something the king wears glasses lol i never seen any king in other boran lakorn wear glasses except this one !!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
WTH...They didn't even show the part where the god came down to fight..!!! UGH..There just stretching and stretching it..Todays part was so fricken boring and useless...I'm not even gonna say what happened..Just watch it for yourself..But anyways once again we saw Nott for only like a min lol..But I thought it was cute when he put his hand on Mild's chin to look at her..Reminds me of Chatree since he doesn't get touchy touchy with his nang aek lol..But yea..It was cute..Anywho...Tomorrow's epi doesn't seem interesting either..Not excited..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Agree with u on that..right now it doesn't seem like the God will come down any sooner. Everyone is just trying to find out if he's alive or not. Yea it was cute when Nott put his hand on Mild's chin, he's becoming more touchy touchy isn't he...but still cute..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey thanks alot Thanamas89 for the pic..what the heck, out of all the hard working u did to share the pics you only have one pic of Nott...LOL...I'm disappointed..J/K..Thanks again.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..I'm sorry...I'll try to get more pics of him up soon..I've seen quite a lot of him in modern clothes though..But in ancient clothes theres not much..Actually theres 2 pics of him I posted up today lol..one with him and Ton and the other of Pra Sung Nott and Pra Sung Gino lol...But I'll try to get it all up before the lakorn ends 555...

Phon

sarNie Adult
god did say he will not come down yet he will watch what happen 1st ahahaha. so boring.......they cant end yet thier husband is still gay they havent found out if they r gay or straight ahahaha.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But the thing is its so gay..! They showed the part that wasn't even gonna air yet..! Why show that part when your not airing it..? Freak...Basically lied to the viewers then..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
dude... Either these photos underwent heavy air brushing (or some form of photoshop), something is up with the camera, or they are just wearing too much make up (girls, guys, and black folks alike).

@_____@

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Once again it was a boring episode...Nothing interesting happened at all and it seems like the next epi Sung Tong is mad at Rotejana again..Once again Rotejana feels bad and sorry...I can't even count how many times she's been hating on him and Nott being angry and leaving her..lol..