Sung Tong

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i was wondering even though ive been watching sung tong for awhile now..i still dont get the storyline...can somebody tell me the storyline??...because i cant find it anywhere...

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i own this pagie!!!!=]

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone have the new song on Sung Tong that they just put on and it sings from a lady..I really love the song..Thanks

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it is chaiya mitchai sisters her name is ann mitchai. she a real singer thats why it sounds good. she also sang for buakeo jukgrote. people think it was aom but its not its ann mitchai.
haha! i knew it! my goodness, the talent just keeps on running in the family! wow! i love her voice so much! and it DEFINITELY sounds like her, NOT aom. aom has a cute voice, but not a great voice. you just can't compare the two. it takes a lot to sing this style of music, and knowing how chaiya sings, i don't doubt it's his sister.

man, i wonder if she has CD's out!

btw, this is how bored i am of the lakorn...so bored that i have to sidetrack. i'd rather talk about the theme song than the storyline. lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey you know the new song at the end i jus wanted to know if they have the nang ek lip singing the song ?? cuz i saw her singing it in the preview

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I been meaning to watch the full lakorn but then everytime I get started and come in this thread and read that it's not really going anywhere LOL I don't so I just started off at episode 40 and seems like I didn't even need to watch 1-39 to find out whats going on
Yeah i am the same way...i don't think i've even watched epi 14 yet...!

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
omg other episode was boring but we got to c a bit of n'ek and p'ek there....wuts up with them? gee dont even wanna mention today episode :angry: :angry: boring boring and dont even get to c n'ek

Phon

sarNie Adult
thier stretching this lakorn just so the fans can watch more of thier favorite stars. but again who cares just put them in the next lakorn......i want to say i hate but people will say i am bashing so i will use the word i dislike boran lakorn nowdays they cant make storyline and they cant seem to keep the story in one area the camera goes to every couple.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
how is this verison so far? i've seen the old version & i liked it a lot. it was funny, didn't like the ending but it was funny. it's funny cuz the old version just focused on just the pra'nang & it seems this version focuses on ALL the sisters.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But I'm still annoyed of those characters lol..Anywho hopefully they show the parents too because its like wth happened to them lol..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
AWWW, it was sooo cute the part where Rotchana came out and saw him...they were like little kids puppy love...but Nong Nott need to atleast react more, I mean he was soo stiff when she's hugging him...LOL, it's like she's hugging a tree...anyways, it was a cute puppy love... :wub:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Man!!! :angry: When is there going to be cute scences with N' nott and N' mild!!!!! :wub: :blush:
It's boring and draging along alot!!!!! :angry: The part I wanna see is the part were the Son's in-law
play Croce in the sky w/ horses! :arrg: :arrg:

Phon

sarNie Adult
how can those brother in laws fly on a horse when they have no power or magic? sung tong the only one that can fly thats according to the original version. thats why he the only one that can win.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
The lakorn been dragging for 2-3 months now. Haven't been going anywhere. They should hurry up and conclude it and move on with a new boran series.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
did they forget about SUNG TONGS MOM. LOL! i think they should go find her now.. or else.. omg. its gonna be soooo long. I've been skipping episodes & it's still in the same story plot. how funny. i can't wait til it endsss. the sisters & brother in laws are annoying as heck! i DO NOT know why they're part of the fricken story omg.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ur lacking off now Thanamas89...LOL..yea next week it looks like it's getting somewhere. They will eventually show his parents later on when his problems with his in-laws are solved..