Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
:lol: aah..thanks alot..sign i was waiting forever for someone to tell me what he was saying..cant wait untill she see him gosher he needs to get out of that funny black guy.

it's gonna be awhile becuase she gonna treat him like crap. and he has to take challenge from her dad. But its the cute one thats doing all the work when he except the challenge they just dont know its him. and rodjana gonna slowly fall inlove with the black one becuase the black guy is so nice to her thats when he takes his mask off. oops did i spoil the fun? lol

it's gonna be awhile becuase she gonna treat him like crap. and he has to take challenge from her dad. But its the cute one thats doing all the work when he except the challenge they just dont know its him. and rodjana gonna slowly fall inlove with the black one becuase the black guy is so nice to her thats when he takes his mask off. oops did i spoil the fun? lol

no keep going...lol... i so wanna see him without the black mask.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
no no you didnt i love spoil! i was so excited reading it and then you stop :lol: i was like *darn*..lols but yes spoil is the only thing im here for.

by the way have you guy seen episode 26..by chance did ya catch this part where he cooks for her and the end of his red pant dipped into one of the dishes...eew i thought it was gross and he wanted her to eat w/ him but she refused somewhat..i dont know if she saw that too or not cause i thought that was pretty funny.

here is the scenes but since my dvd cam. couldnt capture fast enough this is the part im talking about

dipping pant around at this second

waving for her to come eat

glare at him shake her head and went inside..lols, he really got no ideas ..hint..hint..*cough**pant!*

Phon

sarNie Adult
she just windering who is he. she thought her eyes play tricks on her when she saw the cute one when she threw him the flower. But thats what he doesnt want he doesnt want her to love him just for his looks. He wants her to be nicer to him while he is in the black body. He is just testing her out right now. Later on he has to go find fish and deers rodjana father came up with a plan to kill him and those 6 guys went to but neither of them could find any cuase sung tong learn the magic from his giant mom on how to call fish and deers to him. at the end god came down to challenge the king and he sent out 6 of his son in laws to except the challenge they all lost. so sung tong was left he came out to except the god challenge in his cute body thats when her dad and everyone knows he is handsome. Thats toward the end though....i got this from the ch7 version of 1984 not the ch3 verison. But this is a remake and anything can change though don't take my story for real. They love to flip flop stuff around with remakes they already change by making those 6 guys different race. The ch7 1984 version they were all thai prince.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
she just windering who is he. she thought her eyes play tricks on her when she saw the cute one when she threw him the flower. But thats what he doesnt want he doesnt want her to love him just for his looks. He wants her to be nicer to him while he is in the black body. He is just testing her out right now. Later on he has to go find fish and deers rodjana father came up with a plan to kill him and those 6 guys went to but neither of them could find any cuase sung tong learn the magic from his giant mom on how to call fish and deers to him. at the end god came down to challenge the king and he sent out 6 of his son in laws to except the challenge they all lost. so sung tong was left he came out to except the god challenge in his cute body thats when her dad and everyone knows he is handsome. Thats toward the end though....i got this from the ch7 version of 1984 not the ch3 verison. But this is a remake and anything can change though don't take my story for real. They love to flip flop stuff around with remakes they already change by making those 6 guys different race. The ch7 1984 version they were all thai prince.

thankx PHON for sharing i heard a little of this story but never really seen the boran b4..i hope they give rodjana and the handsome sungtung more time to be together..i personally think it;s suck if the black guy gets to play all the action while the handsome one's part is just in the background..really i want to see something excite and intense

Phon

sarNie Adult
thankx PHON for sharing i heard a little of this story but never really seen the boran b4..i hope they give rodjana and the handsome sungtung more time to be together..i personally think it;s suck if the black guy gets to play all the action while the handsome one's part is just in the background..really i want to see something excite and intense

oh they will. he will take off his mask like right around the middle of the lakorn when he go find fish and deers to compete with those 6 guys she will see him. After she see him she try to destory his mask ahahaha so he cant wear it again. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks Phon. LOL, I take back for what I said way earlier that the praek isnt good looking. Man after I saw him onscreen, he is actually cute. Too bad he is younger than me...sighs....Oh one question, did the dad kicked Rotjana and the dude out of the castle or something...seems like it from her clothes she is wearing.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Phon. LOL, I take back for what I said way earlier that the praek isnt good looking. Man after I saw him onscreen, he is actually cute. Too bad he is younger than me...sighs....Oh one question, did the dad kicked Rotjana and the dude out of the castle or something...seems like it from her clothes she is wearing.

yeah he did kick them out.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
oh they will. he will take off his mask like right around the middle of the lakorn when he go find fish and deers to compete with those 6 guys she will see him. After she see him she try to destory his mask ahahaha so he cant wear it again. lol
:lol: hahaha she tried to destroy the mask so he couldnt transform again..lols that is just funny! i can image her doing that already hehehe..did she succeed??

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
nooooo! not them! I GUESS it's good to see new faces in boran but why not new BEAUTIFUL faces? the girl is cute but aint she only like 12, her eyes are kinda funky though. and the guy.. looks like hes REALLY lost and not confident. damn, another feminine p'ek.
I think it's okay if N'Ake is only 12 or 13. Kob Suvanant started acting as N'Ake at 13. The girl kinda looks older than her age. After watching a couple epi i think the guy looks alright. Very young looking. They'll grow and become people's favorites in the future.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I think it's okay if N'Ake is only 12 or 13. Kob Suvanant started acting as N'Ake at 13. The girl kinda looks older than her age. After watching a couple epi i think the guy looks alright. Very young looking. They'll grow and become people's favorites in the future.

so far all the pra ake nang ake of b lakorn they all start at a very young age.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Great...Since there all grown up..But anyways as for todays epi they had a wedding...And Rotejana was thinking that she might've been too mean to the black guy..He went to go get fishes so he took off his black helmet gear lol..Anyways as he was sitting there calling for the fish she came out looking for him..So she saw gold light..And walked to go see..As for what happens next..You can watch yourself lol..

Twilight

sarNie Egg
Wow getting really interesting! Can't wait to see more :) I wanna see everyone's reaction when Sung Tong takes off his mask hahaa