Sung Tong

sakura

sarNie Egg
:D hello there,

so let this is straight, Phone and Yam isn't the main character? their going to be play as bad character or what? i was expecting Phone to be the main instead of being unknown character like that, and they will be filming next months, but anyway i have another question? why is this movie simailr to Tingawong and this another movie i had watch i can't remember what name it was but this storyline is about the king second evil wife did trick to kick out the first wife who had child that is in the shell, later on the child break out and start helping his mother out bit then one day the mother smash the shell open and soon realise her child was in it. the evil queen knew about it and throw the child into thye water somehow, then he was with Yak who help him until he grew up then the child soon realise his new mother is yak he wanted to go away and leave his wife behind. before he left he took magical stuff with him to help him look ugly guys that where he came cross to the kingdom where the king was chossing husband for the princess. every princess chose their husband expect the last one until she meet the ugly guy and chose him since she saw his good side. the king was furious and kick the daughter out. then the king order the 6 prince on request like this movie and the ugly guy won, soon after that the god wanted to test the ugly guy to show his real self and he eventually did. in the end the guy guy turn back to normal and everything work out by getting back to his real parent, is that all about? or is there more to it? alright then thanks for listening

yak

sarNie Adult
:D hello there,

so let this is straight, Phone and Yam isn't the main character? their going to be play as bad character or what? i was expecting Phone to be the main instead of being unknown character like that, and they will be filming next months, but anyway i have another question? why is this movie simailr to Tingawong and this another movie i had watch i can't remember what name it was but this storyline is about the king second evil wife did trick to kick out the first wife who had child that is in the shell, later on the child break out and start helping his mother out bit then one day the mother smash the shell open and soon realise her child was in it. the evil queen knew about it and throw the child into thye water somehow, then he was with Yak who help him until he grew up then the child soon realise his new mother is yak he wanted to go away and leave his wife behind. before he left he took magical stuff with him to help him look ugly guys that where he came cross to the kingdom where the king was chossing husband for the princess. every princess chose their husband expect the last one until she meet the ugly guy and chose him since she saw his good side. the king was furious and kick the daughter out. then the king order the 6 prince on request like this movie and the ugly guy won, soon after that the god wanted to test the ugly guy to show his real self and he eventually did. in the end the guy guy turn back to normal and everything work out by getting back to his real parent, is that all about? or is there more to it? alright then thanks for listening
cause it is that story line.... lol....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I love the cast, but not necassarily the a few of the couples. I really want to see this boran now because I like the Cartoon_Ton pairing and the Yam_Phone pairing. The rest of the couples need to be changed around. I was really hoping that they would cast Tar in here since I don't like him, but oh well....

Boy Supol and James need to be included in the cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss watching Boy Supol.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd rather see Boy play that part with Au lol..Gosh..What are they thinking..Anyways James won't be acting anymore so he's out..Because he has his own outside job that he does full time now..

sakura

sarNie Egg
i can't hardly waited to watch it, i hope it come out soon so i could watch it hehehe

yak

sarNie Adult
I'd rather see Boy play that part with Au lol..Gosh..What are they thinking..Anyways James won't be acting anymore so he's out..Because he has his own outside job that he does full time now..
aw... it will be better if he does come back........ and also boy.... what happen to him.... is he just playing his little ball game lol.... well one day... they gonna come back..