Sung Tong

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
December 7th? Oh my, that's extremely unnecessary. I hate these little dumb misunderstandings between Pra Sung and Rotejana. But it was sad when Pra Sung came into the room before he went into the fire and said, Pee Ma La. If I was Rotejana, I would have ran after him or at least cried and screamed out more than that when he was walking into fire. Hey, how come the part of him walking into the fire was cut? Or did I just miss it? I mean, he was looking at Rotejana before he entered the fire and then boom, it just skipped to the part where the son-n-laws were talking. It's so sad. Pra Sung has to prove himself to so many people who continuously doubt him. Gosh, it's cute that Rotejana is following Pra Sung in keeping that red flower bracelet on but gee, couldn't she had treated him better and trusted him when he was still alive? Now that he's gone, she trusts him? Odd. And there's still 28 episodes to go, I don't know how many more misunderstandings there will be. I thought this life and death was already or should be the ultimate test but guess, there's more. <_<

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally as to what's going on. Now it looks like Sung Tong died? What the heck? I don't remember that in the old version. The stupid in-laws and sisters are just a waste of time.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's way way too long ..
i stop watching it ..
i once plan to rent it once it end but that seem to be such a long time :(
if he die, i afraid, i won't touch the dvd once it's out

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm stopping too now. I'm just too tired watching everyone else but Pra Sung. Now Pra Sung isn't even visible.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i think everyone in the nation should stop watching this so the director or whoever can stop with adding a whole bunch of extra scenes and decide to finally end the lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, this lakorn needs to end. It's just so stupid. Rotejana has no consistency at all. Pra Sung is like a dumb fellow. The only pair I like is Phone and Yam, always so funny and entertaining and the only character I like is the sister who is actually doing something for the past few episodes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad the director hasn't began inserting more scenes of himself as the black dude now that Pra Sung is out of the way. Ugh. Boy seems to have more scenes than Pra Sung all in all, that just stinks.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually watching ALL of the 6 couples is stupid and boring and pointless..There scenes are nothing interesting but running around screaming at each other and what not...I find that stupid and just eat up time when they can be doing something else more interesting in the lakorn...I just want it to end like NOW..!!! And Rotejana always seem to be mis-judging and then when she finds out the truth then she cares and cries but then Pra Sung is already gone...It's like always seem to be like that with them..

k_lor

sarNie Egg
I'm glad the director hasn't began inserting more scenes of himself as the black dude now that Pra Sung is out of the way. Ugh. Boy seems to have more scenes than Pra Sung all in all, that just stinks.

So WAIT! The director is the Black guy?????

myx

sArNieZ
no wonder, he's always in boran lakorn. man, if they're going to make the lakorn long, they should've make two boran lakorn at the same time. i wonder why they don't do two boran lakorn at the same time? <_<