Sung by Me - Koj Hlub Kuv Npaum Cas

cecilia

Staff member
actually, a few staff are guys too but alot of time, i mistaken guy member as girl too. lol but it's nice to know that mongstaness is a guy :p

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol..thanks..that would be awesome if i could become a singer tho...lol i like those chinese melody and other kinda hmong songs too...im into all kinds of music hmong, thai, chinese, korean..as long as the music sounds nice..lol

Wow, that's great!
I'm like that too, since i know too much-)
i think it's time to practice hais kwv txhiaj too los sis tshuaj raj.
If you want to become an attractive singer, you got to know alot not just simple song.
Maybe you should give a try. You will do great in the future. The young and the old will support you.
Yeah, lets try something new, not just copying other music. It's kinda annoying now. Especially our religion. Yup-) those from thailand or laos or here.
But we'll see...heheh..yeah, do all those type of songs..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I didn't listen to the other song but as for this one: great beginning! You have a nice, smooth voice and it's easy to listen to. I would've liked to hear more from you towards the end there as it seemed like it was just all at the same tone...know what i mean? Kinda monotone - but not quite. You weren't boring, just...sounded like you were getting tired at the end repeating but kept singing. Um, I'm very bad at explanations. And I haven't heard the original, but I'm a fan of making the song yours, but in a sublte kind of way, so don't be afraid to throw in some notes of your own. But yea, overall, you were good though.

O yea, I was also surprised to learn that you're a guy. I was waiting for a girl's voice to appear. lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I didn't listen to the other song but as for this one: great beginning! You have a nice, smooth voice and it's easy to listen to. I would've liked to hear more from you towards the end there as it seemed like it was just all at the same tone...know what i mean? Kinda monotone - but not quite. You weren't boring, just...sounded like you were getting tired at the end repeating but kept singing. Um, I'm very bad at explanations. And I haven't heard the original, but I'm a fan of making the song yours, but in a sublte kind of way, so don't be afraid to throw in some notes of your own. But yea, overall, you were good though.

O yea, I was also surprised to learn that you're a guy. I was waiting for a girl's voice to appear. lol.
lol..thanks for the critique...i understand what ur saying...lol..n it's no suprise that everyone thinks im a girl in here...lol