jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i was worried about the end lol
glad it's a happily ever after.
haha i totally love the ending, it's so cute :D XD
hook me up on another fic, i'll b ur supporter :D

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
i can't express enough the thoughts of how much i admired and loved this story. i started it today because it was a donut fiction. and i keep reading it until i had to stop and go to class. after class i came back to reading it and now have finished it being its almost 3 in the morning. this story is so wonderous in so many ways. it was like watching a live drama but instead i was reading it. i honestly think this could be turned into a novel or a drama. i just love it so much. you are an excellent writer. i also loved the other story of dan and donut. the forbidden love. if only that story was longer. sighs. they are just beyond belief. ^^ all the suspense really kept me gasping and wondering whats gonna happen next. lol. i will surely look forward to reading more of your stories.

and i forgot. haha. i can relate to some of what you wrote in here. when donut was avoiding dan because of the like....i wasn't sure of both feelings so i avoided. he figured i was avoiding him, but i'm not sure he knew why. i never knew what he thought. yea....and it went from there. we don't talk at all anymore and aren't even the buddies we used to be. its sad how something can destroy another thing so easily. sighs. i should have read this story sooner. haha. but o wells. life does go on. and i gotta live for a better life. lol.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
After stumbling upon your other fanfic Love in the Ice, I just had to follow up on your other works. I really love your writing style and this story is wonderful!

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi nancy i just chance upon yr story & must say its amazing !!!!! well done 4 such a great story wif detailed buildup as they grow from teenagers 2 adults :clap2: really love yr story...will look 4 yr others 2 read. thk u 4 yr absolute dedication, each chapter is so lengthy & well written :bravo: