Sudsapda Magazine permit People voting for Huggable guy and girl in 2015 (for first round)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
GM (Great & Matt) is in the 2nd round. YAY!! vote away peeps :)

I just compared the list..
I am very surprised that Nadech did not make it to the 2nd round.
Tik is out along w/ my Ken  :cry: 
I just realized that Mario wasn't nominated.. WHY?!?!
Ananda made it!!  :dance1: 

For girls I am quit surprised that Mai didn't make it to the 2nd round, I'm perfectly fine w/ that though. I'm not a Davika fan. 
Gypso made it to the list.. But why?? If anything why wasn't her sister Gypsy nominated??  :shrug: 
"Jao mae hang vong-karn" = Aum didn't make it as well..
Anne didn't make it too, along w/ Chompoo.. ohh sadness.
I kind of figured Cherry wouldn't go to 2nd round but I wanted her to.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yayyy James Ma, Mark, Push, Sean, James Ji, Boy  :clap:  :clap:
WOW fans voted for Andrew and Ananda also   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
So happy for Kim, Esther, Yaya, Margie, Noona  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Where is Nadech??  :scratchchin:

unknown24

sarNie Egg
Ummm......Tik and Ken didn't make it to the list?! Like WTH! These guys are coming strong. They have a really big fanclub. Tik is number one actor along with Ken. This Sudsapda thingy is dumb and bias as heck! Some of the guys, I don't even know how they got in. And seriously, where is Nadech!? Nadech's fans are big when it comes to these voting things, how come nadech didn't make it.?All the guys don't even have a big fanclubs as Tik,Ken and Nadech but got in. I spent like everyday voting and every minute. This is dumb. Aum P, where is her? She is like the sexy queen of Thailand hello. I'm super SUPERISE that a lot of poplar actors and actress didn't get in. Anne and Chompoo didn't get in, I'm surprise! How come Mai Davika too didn't get to the second round. This is really ridiculous! Mai has a very big fanclub too. All these stars I listed are all Thailand's top front people. This is why I hate Sudspda, they are bias. To be honest, I really want to see the results. This is why Praew is better. Never going to waste my time for time voting for this dumb thing anymore. What a waste of time.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
WTH?! Where the freak is Mai, Tik, Anne, Chompoo, and Ken? More importantly... WHERE IS NADECH?! YAYA MADE IT THOUGH SO WHY NOT NADECH?! THEY'RE A PACKAGE! This is ridiculous.  :facepalm:  

In all honesty, I don't even know half of the people in the second round. Many of them are untalented (not all of them). Some do not deserve to go on. What is this madness? As many AF members have said, Sudsapda is very bias. Now, I can see it with my own eyes.  :weep:

P.S I only voted for Nadech once because I was more than positive that he would make it through, but I guess not. :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I did not see Nadech's name I thought I missed it and refreshed again. Lol and those who made it to 2nd round, many are still new, their IG also dont have that many followers. But I really want to know why they kicked out Nadech. Or was it Nadech's own decision to stay out cos he did not want to be a part of this last time too  :scratchchin:

sarNie Adult
Maybe Nadech didn't make it because he didn't want to be there? Didn't he withdraw or refuse to be part of it at some point? I don't know, I might be imagining things. Admittedly, I was very surprised too that he wasn't there. 

I read somewhere that the rule for this year states that the actor/actress has to have acted in the first part of the year, that's why a lot of actresses/actors were not included in the initial list. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just like last year, Nadech's biggest fans club Nadechworld, again has decided not to participate in this competition.    

Same thing happened with Aum P. fans club, they have decided many years ago not to participate in this type of contest.    They have been there and done that many times.    Last year discrepancies and the way they put all ten stars together without ranking has turned many big stars' fans away. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Surprised Margie's not on there, who's that girl on the second row the first pic? Don't recognize her, she reminds me of Richy, if it is her then fml.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If that was a final winners list, sudsapda made fun of itself lol many of them dont even have half of fans or popularity compared to those who did not make it :p

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, no the one below Matt. At least most of my faves made it, surprised Mint and Kim made it together, I guess this would be there first time seeing/working with each other since the scandal.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I've heard of her and seen her a few times, but didn't know she was that popular...hmmm somehow I don't trust them, their voting polls are waay off for some.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Not a fan of NADECH, haha I'm also surprised he is not in final round. LOL I know how big his fans are

Step

Mrs James Ma
Gypso was in movies before, she is recently familiar to people cos of a lakorn with Push. Sudsapda is cheating fans. Winners are not choosen on popularity or vote

Step

Mrs James Ma
He did not participate last year, this year his FC decided not to participate in voting. 
VILLNAN said:
Not a fan of NADECH, haha I'm also surprised he is not in final round. LOL I know how big his fans are

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wow, okay so umm for the guys, I don't even know who're the two guys right after push on the top row? This cost to vote right? If it is then it's a waste of money, and is the guy beside mark weir? Just asking to make sure...