Such a lonely Forum

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
so, what happen to the old forum? Just curious...didn't have the computer and the net for awhile...glad to meet you guys again..hehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHAHAHA! SARNWORLD, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! MUAAA! MUA, MUA, MUA (AS I CARESS MY COMPUTER SCREEN)!!! HAHA! :D I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

ON THE OTHER HAND, WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED?!! I CRIED FOR LIKE 3 DAYS! (lol...jk...or am i?)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
wow. finally the forum is back. ive been bored for the past couple of weeks. happy to find out its back.

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG im sooo glad its back up again i miss this place soo much!!!newayz did i mention how glad i am that its back up again!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!...haha thookatha u r soo funny!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well I'll give an eleborate explanation on what happeneed and why the old one wasn't restored..

But either case we're starting from scratch again and this time its going to be GOLD.

:D

menia

I went out on my vocation and got last week. I freak out SarnWorld is down. I'm gald SarnWorld is coming back :D . WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
OMG im sooo glad its back up again i miss this place soo much!!!newayz did i mention how glad i am that its back up again!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!...haha thookatha u r soo funny!!!
[post="20"][/post]​
HAHA!! THANKS HONEYB! YOU R FUNNY TOO. :lol: i see you are just as excited as i am!

and MENIA, i went on vacaction too. lol. the only difference was that i BOUGHT a LABTOP so that i wouldn't have to be away from sarnworld. the irony was that, i didn't even need it because sarnworld shut down all on its own...i wouldn't have missed anything! plus, i had to lug the labtop around HAHAHA...i'm such a big dork, huh?

Bou

sarNie Adult
Hell yea im excited!wen it wasnt working id come and check it out everyday hahaha i no low life haha but meh wateva im glad its back!!i miss sarnworld feels like home to me eventho i juss joined sarnworld like a 4/5 months ago..(hm..i hope my calculations right lol)

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Shoot...i got a new job...came bak all of a sudden..and sarnworld was dead...dude i was sooo happy the other day when i went to the public libaray...was gonna come onto sarnworld..cuzz you know at the libaray their computers run hella fast..and all of a sudden it wasn't working..i was like WHAT??? but yeah im glad it's bak...missed it soo much..and missed all you guys too! WELCOME BAK...!

karuna

sarNie Egg
iono exactly what happened. but it seem like the whole "pbhpb" <--dont know if that's even right- forums were down.
like thaitorrent was down too.