Subway Hmong Shaman

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmong people are sometimes seen as useless
so i thought this was something interesting... traditional... and surprising to me
i never thought that a shaman would go out and serve the community as a whole like that.
lolz.

merry

sarNie Egg
wow! that is very interesting! thanks for sharing!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
woop! woop!
im sure the shaman did well.

asian ghosts need to be dealt with by asian negotiators.
i think so.

thanks for sharing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard about this about a week ago. I am so unupdated-lol-not sure if it is even a word. Anyways wasn't there a Native American there too.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I heard about this about a week ago. I am so unupdated-lol-not sure if it is even a word. Anyways wasn't there a Native American there too.
a hmong shaman wasn't the only one there to do his thing.
lolz.
the clip talks about how some other people were making offerings to the spirits too.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: OMG YOU GUYS...I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVE THIS UP! THATS MY GRANDPA! LOL..HE'S MY MOM'S DAD. OMG Wow..But yeah this happend a while ago. Probably close to maybe 9-10 years ago. I havent heard anything about the tunnel since they did this. But I'm sure it worked..Nothing has happend since..But I do remember asking my mom about that tunnel and she did say a lot of scarry shit happend to people. Anywho thanks for putting this article up! We have the news paper saved. Wow gotta tell my grandpa about this. :yahoo:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: OMG YOU GUYS...I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVE THIS UP! THATS MY GRANDPA! LOL..HE'S MY MOM'S DAD. OMG Wow..But yeah this happend a while ago. Probably close to maybe 9-10 years ago. I havent heard anything about the tunnel since they did this. But I'm sure it worked..Nothing has happend since..But I do remember asking my mom about that tunnel and she did say a lot of scarry shit happend to people. Anywho thanks for putting this article up! We have the news paper saved. Wow gotta tell my grandpa about this. :yahoo:
yeah.. it's not recent...
but i saw it on youtube and i don't know if a lot of people knew about it..
so i just wanted to share it with people on here.. =D