Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I did not know that Film is a singer.

Yes, this lakorn is so hilarious, especially the part with janie/Film.They have great chamistery together. I love when they argue non stop. It just makes me laugh. :lol: !!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Todays episode was pretty funny. I wonder how she got him to work for him...
Can't wait for the eng sub parts..:) &&Tmr's episode !!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 5 is really good. Love this lakorn.

Da starts to show her evil side to Pim.

Kwan and Nop are the cutest couple. The more they argue, the more they gonna love each other.

Janie/Film acting are excellent. Love them :wub: !!!!!

Can't wait to see epi 6.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree Cupid Candy. ^^

I thought todays episode was cute.
I'm amazed that Janie is kind of helping Pim & Film to get back with one another?
well, atleast i think she is.
It was really cute when they were at that one place.
The Pool scene, fire flies, and the bathroom scene. ahahhahaha
Everything was all goods...in a way. ahahah

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww thing are getting so sweet between Nop and Kwan. OMG Can't wait til next week :blink:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Vee is in trouble because Da wants to keep him for herself.

Da is starting to show her evil side by treating pim badly. Poor Pim she's going to be Da's target from now on.

Khwan and Nop scene in the pool is very romantic.

Somehow, Khwan is a good person. She's trying to help Nop and Pim back together.
I just love this lakorn. I can't wait to see the next episode :lol: !!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Film's voice sounds a little like Tik's to me, but he has Weir's country accent...I like it.

I really feel bad for Khwan, because she is only mean as a defense mechanism...she likes to strike first before she gets hurt. I understand her character and feel really bad for her. The way she is is the reason why she has no friends...she has no one she can trust. People judge her because of her wealth, men want her because of her beauty...but I guess Nop is the only one to see that there's more to her than what she shows others. I think they're hilarious together, and I love Janie in comedies, it's what she does best, but then when it gets to the serious moments, it can be very sad. That's what I love about her acting...she will make you laugh til your stomach hurts, and her crying is so believable that you can't help but shed tears too.

I know Pim's character is supposed to be the nice girl, but she bothers me. She seems so weak that she can't even take care of herself...it's weird though. In lakorns, if the supporting characters are weak, the p'ek will tend to them, comfort them...but if the n'ek is weak, the p'ek and everyone else treats her badly.

I like that Khwan can take care of herself, and is manipulative at times...she's kind of like a bad girl, and I like it.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
does anyone know the name of the song that starts playing in the ending scene of ep. 6 where Janie was telling Film about Pim's debt? Thanks!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I have read the plot, and it says that Khwan's uncle and cousin are going to take over the family business. Then Khwan's mother is going to die, and Khwan is going to loose her memory.
Nop is going to help her.

I hope it's going to be a happy ending.

Que Dieu sois avec toi Khwan.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love this drama i've been watching the drama u[p to ep. 4 in eng sub n its so funny and cute!!! i love film and jaine together!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
gosh..Film's such a cutie!can't
resist to stop watching him everyday!
i always listen to him<3
&&i super love this lakorn!Janie and Film
are too cute!Yonlada...whooo,she's going overboard on Art/Vee.
suchh a cute lakorn here,it's really funny too!
can't wait for the next episode, i love film and janie scenes!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Does any one knows the rating of Suay Rerd Cherd Sode?
I'm just curious how this lakorn is doing. I hope it's doing pretty good. Love this lakorn so much.

In episdoe 6, Khwan is starting to show her nice side.
Da is crazy about Vee.
Pim is in trouble because her mother own some money.

I can't wait to see episode 7 and 8.

Love,love,love,love Janie/Film :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!

That's how crazy I am about this lakorn.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i'M sO eXcItEd 2 wAtcH thE NeXT EpISoDE..
i lOve iT sO mUch..
lOve jAinE and fIlm
tHEy r sO cUte...
:wub::wub::wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Does any one knows the rating of Suay Rerd Cherd Sode?
I'm just curious how this lakorn is doing. I hope it's doing pretty good. Love this lakorn so much.

In episdoe 6, Khwan is starting to show her nice side.
Da is crazy about Vee.
Pim is in trouble because her mother own some money.

I can't wait to see episode 7 and 8.

Love,love,love,love Janie/Film :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!

That's how crazy I am about this lakorn.
the current rating is an 8. its going neck n neck with pancakes lakorn because that one got a 9 which is not good considering her and her man vier is the pranang

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
the current rating is an 8. its going neck n neck with pancakes lakorn because that one got a 9 which is not good considering her and her man vier is the pranang
Thank you Tinah for your answer. Does 8 rating consider good or bad?

I'm new at this, so I don't really know about thai lakorn rating.

And who is Pancakes? Actually I only know a few thai actresses such as Janie, Ann, and Aff. I got into thai lakorn last year.

Would you please keep me update about janie's lakorn SRCS rating?

Thank you :lol: .