Style Of Dressing

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wondering what your style of dressing is..Mine is the preppy type..I always have to dress nice where ever I go and you will never see me wearing sneakers! lol...

Rakniran

whatever look cute on me.
usually i luv Forever 21 clothes...

size 1 or 0 jean (*reason why the pant are so small size is cus i dont have an ass..I have a flat ass...lol *)and a very cute tank top..winter would be a cute sweather that i think that looked cute on me.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ThanamasFanclub said:
Just wondering what your style of dressing is..Mine is the preppy type..I always have to dress nice where ever I go and you will never see me wearing sneakers! lol...
[post="40365"][/post]​
same here i dont even own a pair of sneakers

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dress tomboyish i wear girl jeans(size 3 ehhh i feel fat too) and i wear big tshirts.. i where my brother clothes also..

sometime i dress casual/girlish when i go to partys.. :lol:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i dress casual.. mostly jean and shirt with a sweater or jacket depend how cold it is outside.. i dress business casual only if they required me to dress up to work sometimes.. i wear sneakers only when working out.. my shirts come mostly from express, ella, and filenes.. my jeans come from ella and filenes.. shoes from ALDO.. and undergarments from victoria secret.. :D

noungning

Heartless
i dress like a nerd... like with suspenders and my pants pulled all the way up to my chest... i like high socks too... ppl say i sorta look like erkle the girl version... hahaha i'm just messing.

i dress like a business woman... i work at a company that requires it so it must be done... but when i'm not working i wear normal shirts and jeans and ppl believes i'm 15... haha

L

lalalek

I dress up to-date with what the world has.....i love checking out Fashion in GLAMOUR and many other Magazines...I take my sisters advice when it comes Fashion cause she knows what works and what doesn't... I LOVE TO SHOPPPPP!!!!!

It guess you are wondering what style i would wear; Two words: Casual and Comfortable with alittle GLAMOUR.... :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well... i used to be very tomboy like wearing those baggy pants with big sporty t-shirts... you know guys' clothings, not girls'... hehe.

but now my taste has changed to a mixture of tomboyish and girlish...so i'm more into tank tops and tight/loose jeans. i'm kind of disliking jackets, just sporty sweaters...yup, very comforable! :D

i had sneakers but not anymore... usually wear flip-flops or scandels even in the winter time. :loool: yeah i hate socks. <_< sometimes i use high heels but it hurts so bad when you walk all day. so it kind of stopped me wearing those. :rolleyes: the converse shoes are awesome but again, i hate socks! :p

all i said is i'm not a shopaholic and hate to wear any jewelry unless there's some parties that i needed to look like a hotness :lol:...yup, i like plain and simple but yet pretty, too! :D

--EDITED--

yeah you guys will look at me that i would look like i just got up... i'm all pjs, usually wear loose shorts, boxers, and oversized t-shirts/jerseys...i'm not that too dressy myself... :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
size 0 or 1? nah it's not big deal since that's my mom's size, too. :lol: good thing is that i have an ass. :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
sneakers...

it's all about bootcut and shneekers...

shneekers peekers...

shneeeeeeeeeekers!

:w000t: B)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm very late with fashion... I'm more easy going.... OR more like I don't know how to dress.... I like one of my cousin sytle she could really dress up like hell....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
im vERY preppy when i dress up .. i dont wear sneakers too.. hahah but most of the time im in my pjs! i hate dressing up too much the stares i get uuuugh!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ha yea...Like I said..I have to dress nice all the time..It's not that I'm like omg..I have to wear this..But no..It's just my style...I always have to dress nice..Always wearing heals (I have soo many) ....Always have to wear earings....my ring of course...necklace and all that...And of course I have to use a purse that matches (too many of those also)...But I love shopping!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well me dress normal just like any normal teen girls :lol: t-shirts jeans and nice clothes going to a party school sometimes :p wear size 5 pants fat gosh and i used to wear size 0 in 6th grade man i gain some much weight used to be 100 lbs now like 117 lbs and 5'2 not good at all ;) oh well better work out more and excerise alot don't eat much :) one more thing people who read this going to think iam fat :lol: just going to say my body look like air shes a lhoong thoong singer just different is iam shorter then her shes 5'5 :lmao:

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..I have different styles for different seasons..when it's hott I like to wear just flip flops, jean capris and a baby tee..in the fall I like to wear high heel shoes, a light jacket and jeans, when it's cold like it is now...I wear those high tan boots, tight jeans, and a little jacket keke..

well basically I like to dress comfortable and cute..not too overdressed though.. :rolleyes:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I dress sassy, classy, and elegant... you will never find me in sneakers unless I have to wear it... that's just the way I'm comfortable in and what makes me look good.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Fearless said:
I dress sassy, classy, and elegant... you will never find me in sneakers unless I have to wear it... that's just the way I'm comfortable in and what makes me look good.
[post="42153"][/post]​
fearless....everytime i see ur avatar with that girl's hand on her ass....makes me wanna smack her ass. what a kewt ass, man.

lelo

sarNie Egg
I wear all find of style.I wear funky, girly, tomboy,and cute clothes.I just like to wear what ever looks nice on me