Stupid Habits?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow Diamend that is a lame habit of yours that you need to kick lol. I hate people who are late! I get so pissed off because I'm super impatient and when they're late they waste my time that could be used doing other things. My dad is so guilty of being late all the time with my siblings and I and even my mom lol. You make an appointment with him and he never shows up on time ever!!! Unless, it's like a school related issue then it's an exception. So to get him to show up anywhere on time, you gotta tell him an earlier time than the actual meeting time :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i try sometimes to be on time but i don't feel da need to be on time LOL only for work.

^^

haha... that's funny. I have a white brother in law who is one of those people who is always on time. If he says he will be there at 6PM, then he really means it. So my family has a habbit of running late. When we say 6PM, we really mean 9PM. So whenever my brother in law calls and ask where I am, I'll tell him.. Oh, I'll be there in 10 minites, but in reality I just left my house and it takes 45 minutes to get to his house. And so he says, oh, I'll see you in an hour then.
haha i tell my cousin i'll be dere in a hr and she goes okie see u in 2 LOL but she's always late too LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
He knows, he asked for it lol. Even my little brothers use that on him now. And with my little brothers they totally exaggerate the situation because there'll be days when my dad arrives late to pick them up from school and they go "dad you're late, you know we're young, how can you leave us at school for so long?" :lol:. Then they ask for new toys as compensation haha. Those little brats!!! As if the teachers aren't keeping an eye on them.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ask for toys hahahahahaha smart ass kids lol my friend tell me to come 1 hr earlier than she actually want me to be dere too lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhh goodness I hateee being late! It makes me... arrrghh whenever i'm late. Like if I have an appointment with the doctor or dentist I have to be there before the time, even though I know I have to wait at least 10 mins or so. LOL.

Whenever I eat a grand slam or french toast platter at denny's I MUST eat my pancakes or french toast first before I eat my sausage, eggs or bacon or else I won't eat it at all. LOL.

Before sitting on a desk in a class, I wipe my area clean, it's a must...!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Pich you do that too? When I realize I'm late and they are calling me I tell them I'm almost there when I've just left. Esp my husband he gets so pissed off at me because when his car is in the shop or I dropped him off at work for some reason cause he didnt wanna drive I leave at the time he gets off work and he calls me "are you almost here yet?" I'm like I'm almost there like in 5 minutes and he's like deng u just left the house didn't you? I'm like nooooooo I'm stuck at that one light LOL and he goes oh well hurry up! and I try to speed there LOL but im afraid to speed so I make it late lmao

Another stupid habit I buy candy and never eat it all! But when I'm at the store I see something else I buy it too! then I come home and have like pounds and pounds of candy I've never touched or barely touched

I wake up early on the days that I have nothing to do!

I wake up late when I have a schedule of things to do!

I am overly obsessed with shrimp; I put like 2 lbs in my one pack of noodle;

I am overly obsessed with Tofu I drive 45 minutes to this one Tofu shop just to get some -.-"

I am overly picky with food.. if I want something I don't care how far it is I'll drive and get it.. I've driven all the way to Houston and stayed there overnight in some hotel just because I wanted something from this one particular family restaurant LOL

I am overly obsessed with over cooking. I always cook extra portions for like 8 people when there is only 5 eating sometimes 12 portions for 8 people LOL

I am overly forgiving; regardless of how much stupid shit some people put me through I forgive them

I am very compulsive if something doesn't look right i'll spend hours fixing it! Esp on my websites and forums! LOL Even my room!

I have this stupid habit of turning on the tv and popping in a dvd, playing a lakorn on my computer, playing music on my stereo and laptop all at the same time! sometimes I even play game while all that is on on my other tv -.-"

I have workout equipment that I said "I'll use for sure" but I've only touched once!

And the list goes on ... LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich -.-" I know man I need to kill some of my stupid habits but i can't because it's a habit! LOL =p; another stupid Habit I have is i like to collect weird things... like right now im obsessed with collecting video games ive bought hundreds and hundreds dollars worth of games and some are still shrink wrapped! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u just buy dem? u don't play dem? LOL

i thought erybody button their pants b4 they zip LOL it's kinda hard to zip then button

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich well I play some of them then after like the first 5 minutes I get bored like right now my obsession is with dynastay warrior or the romance of the three kingdom series saga game i've collected each and every game that was ever released and related too the series even the japanese versions and alter versions of the game alltogether there are like 50 plus of them -.-" on all platforms such as ps2, ps3, xbox 360, wii lmao; i dont know why i do it

Pich lol I use to zip before i button but that was when i was thin and my pants were lose LOL now that im gaining weight i have to button before zip LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah im not rich Pich it's my husband man hes the one that has the $$$ and i have to sneak his credit card or debit card to buy these stuff lol -.-" he doesn't allow me but I pout and whine after I buy it while he's bisshing at me LOL or if i want it real bad and he catches me before i go buy it i pout and whine then and he takes me LOL he gets so pissed off sometimes because I still act like I act with my dad and he's like u need to stop im your husband not your dad im not always going to give in -.-" but then he does LOL it's not like he'll hit me you know LOL so thats why I do it .. i mean he's my husband he can't really discipline me LOL and we have no kids and our bills are paid for and we have plenty going into savings so I don't understand why I can't splurge a little here and there with extra money ... it's not like I don't do good things sometimes.. sometimes when I buy like 30 bucks worth of games or candy I come home and I see the commercials for the kids >.< i feel all guilty and I donate money ... like when I go to tom thumbs and those grocery story who donates to st. judes I always donate to that ... i'm not trying to compensate or make good for what I had bought it's just in my nature .. LOL i want to be a pediatrician so I can't help but donate when I see st judes logo -.-"

I never give money to those people outside the gas stations and those people who walk up to me sayin its for church because I find it improper you don't see monks and buddha's walking into the street to ask people to donate money -.-" sometimes those people try to force me saying "oh its for a good cause god will bless you etc etc." i'm like what?! you aren't suppose to pressure me! so I only donate to causes I think really need it .. sometimes I donate to homeless people though esp the ones that have kids with them >.< even if its a scam I can't turn my back dfjasw! I think one day when im done with school and stuff I might adopt a child before having one on my own

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol he wants to join the marines not army don't say army in front of him he'd totally shank you for calling him an Army LOL; Well he wants to join not for the money, but for the violence he wants to shot rifles, blow up bombs, kill people -.-" basically -.-" he's a violent mofo. Also because he wants to have a military career

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yes indeed he is scary and twisted .. I'm the only one that can stand his arse he's never really had anyone that understood him.. he may seem scary and tough, but he's really sensitive i think thats one reason why he's so psychologically obsessed with the thought of violence -.-" LOL hey at least no one will dare mess with me :loool: