Stupid Habits?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" Lol I notice that I have this very stupid habit and I was wondering does anyone else have them? One of my stupid habits is that I tend to write post it notes sticky notes or whatever and stick them all over my desk but NEVER look at them! LOL and therefore I forget things and important events lmao.

Another I send e-mails and text messages to myself to remind me of important things BUT NEVER check THEM! LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Instead of writing messages/phone numbers down with a pen, I use notepad on my computer. And then I dunno where I saved them to.

I make stupid beats with my mouth, and then wonder why I just did that. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lome LOL ! I can't do that because i need to go tinkle like every 5-10 minutes and it's horrible!

Another stupid habit of mine is when im grocery shopping or at the store period i'll pass something that ummm looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gewd! and i think about what i can make with it when i get home and then when i get home i keep it in the pantry lol and never touch it until im real hungry! When my friends and stuff visit they are like omg WTF all 3 of your pantrys and cupboards are freaking full and you complain about not having anything?! LOL -.-" I hate it when i do it so lately ive been pulling food out of the pantry and cooking them and stuff so i wont have so much leftover food but in a way it's good because it saves lots of variety for a rainy day and when i dont feel like going out.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i drink to much sometimes, well a lot lately, it's like i have no motivation, there is no direction i can walk atm and know i'll be happy...

...big one, i procrastinate and it sucks, i wish i could go buy some motivation at the store---lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i like to bite my lips or do all these silly faces while im surfing the net .. i didnt even realise it until i started webcamming wif my frens lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha ya'll are so weird! keys and remote in the fridge, batchigo? lmao and johnny, i'm selling motivation. it's a thousand dollars a pound. would you like to buy a pound? haha

since i'm perfect, i don't really have any stupid habits. UM NOT REALLY. lol let's see, which will i list first.

oh, ok, i tend to carry around a jacket or long-sleeve, but never use it...even when i'm cold because i'm afraid people are not gonna see my cool tops/shirts. then, i complain about having to carry it around. lmao

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i put something as a text message on my phone and save it as a draft so i will look at it later to remember what i need to do but then i never look at it hahah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I buy lots of crap that i don't need thinking i need it but then it's still in its original packaged and never been touched!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i like to keep receipts...to EVERYTHING...big or small, and i don't throw it away for a LOOOOONG time. i have receipts from 2003...maybe even older. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like to keep receipts...to EVERYTHING...big or small, and i don't throw it away for a LOOOOONG time. i have receipts from 2003...maybe even older. lol
oh my garsh i used to do dat LOL but now i just recycle dem lol but when i was in school i kept all my papers... homework and all dat. i still have a huge stack in my room. notes and shiet. i already graduated LOL i need to recycle dat

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I hate throwing left overs away, so I keep it in the fridge..... and then I forget about it. I hate it when I do this!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i used to crack my knuckles then my cousin told me dat my knuckles will get big if i keep doin dat. so i stopped lol