STRETCH MARKS

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Stiven or something like that.. It work but it take a long time... I have them badly...I think the only solution is lazer.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I think it is safe for me to assume that you dont have any huh Darvil.

Although, I've seen those on some guys too, especially, around the bicep/tricep area...like those heavily plumped men...

xn2004

sarNie Egg
i have stretch marks and it sux but now i learned that Avon have a lotion but what is it called? anyone have a clue?

noungning

Heartless
lol... yeah i've seen alot with guys that works out alot and gets big muscles lol...soooo darvil do u have any?...hahah muscles

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Darvil said:
I thought you only get these if you have a baby?

I'm so clueless on this..
[post="65976"][/post]​
gaining weight fast makes you get stretch marks too .. and loosing weight fast tooo i think ..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
gaining weight fast makes you get stretch marks too .. and loosing weight fast tooo i think ..
[post="66154"][/post]​
yeah both of those cause stretch marks... there's the difference between gaining and losing.

for example:

gaining: it's mostly for people who's skinny themselves to gain causing their skin stretch out widely.

loosing: mainly, for obese people who lose a lot of pounds but their "used" stretch marks are still there. so basically, they have to get some lotions to take care of it when they plan to lose a lot of weights. (that's my experience. i have been thick for almost a whole of my life.)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
I thought you only get these if you have a baby?

I'm so clueless on this..
[post="65976"][/post]​
ohhh, my dear darvil...how innocent you are...

let me tell you...the slightest agitation to one's skin WILL result in marks of the "undesired"...for both, men and women. tho, often, you will hear about this from women.

it is not solely due to the fact that women have to embrace these marks more often than men do (i.e., pregnancy), but it is the consequence of living in a male-dominated society, where the idealize image of a "hot chick" is branded into the entire human race (ok, not the entire human race...but in the western society, for example...you know what idealize image is absolute!). we may argue for justice in this matter...nonetheless, it does not stop our brains from saluting the typical image that pops up when some certain being infers the terms, "hot" or "not". btw, this pertains, not only to stretch marks....

...nauseating, right? i know. LOL <_<

FINALLY...

umm, all of this is pretty much"DUH" stuff...but yeah, hear me out anyways, damnit! LOL

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
ohhh, my dear darvil...how innocent you are...

let me tell you...the slightest agitation to one's skin WILL result in marks of the "undesired"...for both, men and women. tho, often, you will hear about this from women.

it is not solely due to the fact that women have to embrace these marks more often than men do (i.e., pregnancy), but it is the consequence of living in a male-dominated society, where the idealize image of a "hot chick" is branded into the entire human race (ok, not the entire human race...but in the western society, for example...you know what idealize image is absolute!). we may argue for justice in this matter...nonetheless, it does not stop our brains from saluting the typical image that pops up when some certain being infers the terms, "hot" or "not". btw, this pertains, not only to stretch marks....

...nauseating, right? i know. LOL <_<

FINALLY...

umm, all of this is pretty much"DUH" stuff...but yeah, hear me out anyways, damnit! LOL
[post="66324"][/post]​

good one.. Striven (or something like that) work really well. i have used it before and still continue to used it... Also it help reduce acne scar and wrinkle to.. But I ware you it's expensive too....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
vilasaeng said:
good one.. Striven (or something like that) work really well. i have used it before and still continue to used it... Also it help reduce acne scar and wrinkle to.. But I ware you it's expensive too....
[post="66436"][/post]​
how much does it cost? for the AVON one there's so many creams which one is it sweetie?

juicee

sarNie Elites
actually it doesn't cost that much, considering the fact that it actually works. you can get strivectin-sd stretchmark formula for like 140 or something like that...i've never actually tried it, cause i'm lucky enough to not have a problem with stretchmarks. but my friends used it and it worked for them. good luck.

sooks

sarNie Egg
the avon product is called avon-solutions - refine : stretch mark smoother. i hope that helps. i just got that from my mom. so im gonna start using it. ill tell you if it works or not.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sooks said:
the avon product is called avon-solutions - refine : stretch mark smoother. i hope that helps. i just got that from my mom. so im gonna start using it. ill tell you if it works or not.
[post="66980"][/post]​
thanks sweetie!! you will be our test subject .. i mean uhhh.. lolz.. our informer! ;)

sooks

sarNie Egg
the product doesn't get rid of stretch marks. it just smooths ur skin.. i dont know. they're still there.. but ill keep using it until the whole bottle is gone

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sooks said:
the product doesn't get rid of stretch marks. it just smooths ur skin.. i dont know. they're still there.. but ill keep using it until the whole bottle is gone
[post="69682"][/post]​
you gotta give it more than a week a think.. but keep the information coming.. :sweat:

sooks

sarNie Egg
it seems like it's working a little. but it doesn' get rid of it completely but it makes it less visible.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
u cant get rid of stretch marks. they become scars and will be there. good news is.....u can make it appear less visible with numerous things like creams/oils and lazer therapy...and microdermabrasion. until im rich, i'd stick with creams/oils. i have heard that jojoba oil and vitamin-E oils work to lessen the visibility as well as coco butter creams. i think it takes time for it to at least appear like ur normal skin pigment.