Story 2: My Lovely Sister - Part 7

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgggggggg!!dont leavee me HANGING!! ommg! rinnaa! lol UPDATTE moree..ahah i want to read more....ewww wtv his name is a pervert...that guy Raeng is a perv..who is he??tell me! lol aha omgg..Lowat is soo cute..aww poor nitha soo innocent..:( :eyetwitch: UPDATE SOON! :scratchchin: :yuck: :spin: :thumbsup: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: IM ANXIOUS! lol dont worry ill update mpc sooN! aha :whistle: :annoyed:

kristine

sarNie Egg
thanks lol he tells her friend to go like that he can have time with kwan so cute of mak
and he is jealous
thanks

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 7
NOTE: Pajai (lakornsrok), kau tot, I'm really, truly, sorry. I apologize for breaking promises & not updating my FF when I said I would.
Here's one chapter that I looked over twice to put in detail and correct errors. Although, there are probably still some error.
Sorries, again. Next chapter - coming soon.

Lowat: “It’s because I love her.
[Raaeng stared at Lowat with big eyes and then crossed his arms. He smirked.]

Raaeng: “Love? Love your sister?”

Lowat: “I don’t love her as a sister but more than that. I liked her before we became siblings.
[Lowat admitted. Raaeng shook his head chuckling. This is unbelievable, loving your sister more than a sister. It was surely a top page news. He turned to face Lowat seeing his meaningful eyes. He chuckled one more time at this crazy thing.]

Raaeng: “Are you crazy, Wat?”

Lowat: “Yes, I’m crazy for her.”
[Raaeng laughed even louder at that comment.]

Raaeng: “You are seriously crazy. Just remember, Nitha will never become yours.”
[Raaeng unfolded his arms and continued to walk away. Lowat yelled out his name. Raaeng stopped and turned around to meet eye contact with Lowat.]

Lowat: “You didn’t tell me what you did to Nitha.”

Raaeng: “You don’t need to know.”
[Raaeng spoke with a smirk. He walked away with his crossed arms.]

Lowat: “Damn it!”

Next Morning
[Raaeng, Mrs. Monsoriya, and Mr. Monsoriya were already seated in the dining room. Mrs. Monsoriya had already ordered one of the servants to get Nitha and Lowat downstairs. It was unusual for Lowat to still be asleep. He always woke up earlier than everyone else. There was surely something on his mind, Mrs. Monsoriya sensed for she knew her son well.
Nitha was the first to appear by the door. She walked into the room with her blue satin dress. Mrs. Monsoriya clasped her hands together at the sight of her new daughter.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Dear, you’re so cute. Come sit here.”
[Nitha obeyed avoiding eye contact with Raaeng. She could feel that his eyes were glued on her. Nitha quickly sat down on the seat beside Raaeng and sat down stiffly.]

Lowat: “Mom, Dad. I’ll be heading to work now.”
[Lowat walked by the doorway and then walked away after he spoke.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Hey, son. Come eat breakfast.”
[Lowat turned to face his mom. He shook his head.]

Lowat: “There’s a lot of work at the office.”

Mr. Monsoriya: “Your mom’s right, son. Come eat with us. Work can wait.”
[Lowat shook his head slightly then walked into the room. He sat down across from Nitha and beside his mom. Everyone started to eat.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Oh yes, I’ve decided that I’ll be hosting a party this Saturday.”
[Mr. Monsoriya looked at Mrs. Monsoriya with a shocked and clueless expression.]

Mr. Monsoriya: “How come I don’t know, sweetheart?”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Is it my job to tell you everything, huh?”

Mr. Monsoriya: “I am the man of the house.”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Hey, you-”

Lowat: “Mom. Dad. Please don’t argue here.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya looked at her son then sighed giving her husband a it’s-your-fault look.]

Raaeng: “Auntie, what will the party be for?”
[Raaeng turned to face Nitha staring at her flush red expression. She avoided him and stayed staring at Mrs. Monsoriya speak.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Well, it’ll be for Nitha, of course. I’ll be hosting a party so that everyone knows that Nitha is my daughter.”
[Lowat stood up from his seat immediately slamming his hands against the table.]

Lowat: “No!! I won’t accept.”
[Raaeng looked up at Lowat and smirked.]

Raaeng: “Calm down, cousin. It’s a party for your sweet sister. Why will you oppose?”
[Nitha looked at Lowat with a questioning look. What was wrong with him today? He didn’t seem like the calm Lowat she knew before.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Yes, why won’t you accept?”
[Mrs. Monsoriya tugged onto Lowat’s sleeve pulling him down. He sat back into his seat and tried to think of a reason.]

Lowat: “Because …don’t you think it’s too early? Nitha just got here and then we suddenly have a party for her. She won’t know anyone and-”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “That’s why we’re having the party. Nitha will get to know more people at the party. It’s not early.”

Lowat: “Mom.”
[Lowat spoke in a sad tone. He was out of ideas now. His mom really wanted Nitha to be her daughter although he opposed it. He didn’t want to ruin his mom’s happiness.]

“Fine, Mom. I give up. Have the party.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya smiled at her son and went back to eating. Lowat continued to stare into space and pick at his food. He had to do something at that party. Having everyone know that Nitha was his sister was absurd. Although the thought of this being his mom’s happiness kept reappearing in his head. What was he going to follow? His heart or his mom’s?]

After Breakfast
[Nitha exited the house and sat down on the stairs leading into the house. A party for her? Mrs. Monsoriya really did love her? All sorts of feelings were flying in her head. All she wanted to do now was talk to Mina. Maybe Mina would take away the huge headache she was having.]

Raaeng: “What are you thinking of, sunshine?”
[Nitha turned around recognizing the familiar voice. Once she saw Raaeng, she stood up trying to be cautious in case he decided to do something. Raaeng smirked seeing her shocked look.]

Nitha: “N-nothing.”

Raaeng: “With that face, you must be thinking of something.”
[Raaeng spoke putting up his hand to her face. He brushed her cheek slightly with his finger. She moved away and walked down the stairs. Raaeng followed.]

Nitha: “I’m not thinking of anything.”

Raaeng: “You can tell me… or I’ll give you a little punishment.”
[He tugged onto Nitha’s arm pulling her back to face him. She was only inches away from him now. His breathe was slapping down onto her head. Raaeng’s hand was tightly holding onto Nitha’s arm.

He squished her arm with his hand harder and harder seeing Nitha’s pain before him.
She tried to get loose but he kept his grip.]

Lowat: “What are you doing?”
[Lowat came into the scene and pushed Raaeng away from Nitha. Raaeng fell onto the ground behind him. He smirked at Nitha and then turned to Lowat.]

Raaeng: “I’m just getting to know your sister more, Wat. Chill.”

Lowat: “But you were holding her arm!”

Raaeng: “It was just a friendly hold nothing more. Unless you want it to be more than that.”

Lowat: “You!”
[Lowat was about to punch Raaeng but Nitha held him back.]

Nitha: “Don’t, Lowat. I’m alright. He didn’t do anything to me.”
[Lowat turned to face Nitha. She nodded at him reassuringly.]

Lowat: “Fine. Don’t think you’ll get away easily next time!”
[Raaeng stood up from the ground and kept a smile on his face. He walked back into the house leaving Lowat and Nitha there.]

“Are you sure he didn’t hurt you?”
[Nitha tried to avoid his eyes hoping that he wouldn’t know she was lying. He kept his gaze fixed on her.]

Nitha: “Yes, I’m sure. I’ll go now, excuse me.”
[Nitha was about to walk away when Lowat tugged onto her arm pulling her back to him.]

Lowat: “Wait.”
[He picked up Nitha with a slight motion and walked over to his car putting her in the passenger seat. Nitha stared at him with a strange expression. She tried to open the door but Lowat kept his hand on the door keeping it shut. After a few seconds when Nitha was sitting still, Lowat rushed over to the driver seat and sat down. He put on his seatbelt and gazed over at Nitha.
Her arms were crossed and her eyes were looking outside. Lowat smiled feeling happy with her at his side.]

LH Company
[Lowat walked into the big building with Nitha following him. The guards at the door greeted Lowat like it was an everyday thing. Both of the guards questioned who Nitha was. It’s probably boss’ girlfriend, one guard whispered to the other. Both of them chuckled.
Nitha followed Lowat up the stairs and into a hallway.]

Nitha: “Where are we going, huh?”

Lowat: “To my office.”
[They walked into this room that was located on the second floor. Nitha looked around at the shady room. The main theme of the room was black, gray, and white. It looked like a very sad and depressing room.]

Nitha: “Y-your office. This is your office?”
[Lowat walked over to his desk and sat down in the big comfy seat. He looked at Nitha and nodded opening his laptop. Nitha walked over to a couch and sat down continuing to look around the room.]

“Why did you bring me here?”
[Nitha questioned. Lowat looked up from his laptop and at her.]

Lowat: “Because I want to keep an eye on you.”

Nitha: “You’re not my mom or dad. You’re just my brother.”
[That comment maddened Lowat. He closed the laptop and stared at Nitha with struck eyes.]

Lowat: “I’m not your brother.”

Nitha: “Get back to reality, brother. Your parents adopted me and now I’m your sister, it’s that simple.”

Lowat: “But I don’t accept it.”

Nitha: “Then when will you? You can’t just ignore this fact.”
[Lowat stood up from his seat and walked over to Nitha. He pulled arm up until she was standing level to him.]

Lowat: “Follow me.”
[Nitha pulled her arm out of his grip and followed him out of the room.]

Outside of the Office
[Lowat’s secretary, Reema was organizing some papers into files when the phone at the edge of the table rang. She put down the papers that she was organizing and picked up the phone.]

Reema: “Hello, this is Boss Lowat’s secretary.”

(Unknown): “Why do you answer Lowat’s number, huh?”
[Reema was wondering who this voice belong to. It sounded familiar like she had heard it before.]

Reema: “This is Boss Lowat’s work number. I’m his secretary answering the phone for him. Do you need him, miss?”

(Unknown): “Of course I need him. Why do you think I called?”
[Reema rolled her eyes. She hated answering annoying people like this. Her day was going all peaceful and calm until this crazy woman called. Who was this woman exactly?]

Reema: “Hey, Boss Lowat isn’t in his office now. He just stepped out.”

(Unknown): “Where’d he go then?”
[The voice was screeching and high pitched.]

Reema: “Look, I’m not nosy like some people who like to know everything about someone. Bye.”
[Reema put down the phone and shook her head slightly. Who did this girl think she was and who was she? Reema wondered.]

Lowat and Nitha
[They two were standing on top of the LH Company building. The breeze whooshed around them blowing Nitha’s hair around. Nitha walked over to Lowat and stared at his face. His eyes were fixed onto the scene before them. There were many buildings surrounding them.]

Lowat: “Do you know how painful it is… to lose someone you love?”
[Lowat turned around and sat down on the ground. Nitha saw what he was doing and did the same. She sat beside him.]

Nitha: “N-no. I never lost anyone I loved.”

Lowat: “The true definition of love is hard. I still don’t know if I really loved her.”
[Nitha looked over at Lowat again at his expression. She couldn’t tell what he was trying to say.]

Nitha: “Who?”

Lowat: “Fang. I still remember her smile when I called her name, her scent when I hugged her close, everything. It seems like she’s still here ..just that I can’t see her.”

Nitha: “What happened to her?”
[Lowat turned to face Nitha, their eyes locked.]

Lowat: “She’s gone now. It’s been about a year now.”
[Nitha gulped.]

Nitha: “You mean she…died?”
[Lowat nodded and turned his gaze back to the scenery before them.]

“W-why are you telling me this?”
[Nitha stared at Lowat with pity. He had lost someone special, probably the love of his life. What would be the best thing to say at this moment?

Lowat stood up pulling Nitha up with him. He put his hands on both of her cheeks cradling her head in his hands. Staring at her face with soft eyes, she stared back into his.]

Lowat: “I’m telling you this …because I’m scared, scared that I’ll lose someone special again.”
[Lowat spoke leaning his head down closer to meet Nitha’s face. He was urged to kiss her on the lips and now he was finally going to. His lips leaned in closer and closer to Nitha’s.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Luna: Hehe, thanks for craving ? :)

@imaginarygur: Agreed, I pity Lowat & Nitha. Lol, same here.

@lakornsrok: Lol, I love to leave people hanging there ... o_O That sounds evil of me, Lol.
I did update, satisfied yett? Raaeng, Lol, I don't actually know which actor he is.
Can't think of any to fit him.

@candylover32: Yes, I don't know. I'm so-so for Raaeng. Lol.

@~kiabielover~: Agreed with you on that, sistaa;

@kristine: Of course, Mark's so cuute. No prob.

@mainhiathao: Agreed, too, hehe.

kristine

sarNie Egg
will they really kiss???? poor him so sad when he think he will found love again and boom she becomes his sister

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I just noticed that you make up the cutest name for the female characters...Nitha, Mina, and Reema...btw...they kind of sound alike. I wonder who was that annoying girl on the phone?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMMGG!! aha RINA!!Ilove itt!! ahah KISS KISs KISS KISS! lmao!:) u better make them kiss..aha awww moree plzz and mai pen rai that u didnt update....ily!