Stefan pixs

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys ...some pixs of our hottie stefan..these pixs mite be when he was studying in england....but im not sure....i think his a total hottie with this hair style...not much people looks nice with this hair style but Stefan make it look so HAWT!!! ENJOY!!! :wub: im obsess with his hair style...ehhehe..he should shave it like this again....he also looks like those people from the army or marine..like someone mention in Swt_Kob forum.....lol :sweat:

go to this link if u wanna see more..ehehehe

http://www.bbznet.com/scripts2/view.php?us...&order=numtopic

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I have to agree. He looks better with this hairstyle. If it is an old pic, he should consider gettin cut that way again.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I believe he is Italian and Chinese, but just happen to be born and raised in Thailand. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

L

lalalek

Yes you are right!!!

omg he look so freaken ggod with this hair like that.....he reminds me of my little neighbor next door...omg suck a cutie!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...he really does look totally hot with this hairstyle! And a man with a degree too!! Double sexinesss!! LOL :w000t: Stefan is such a babe!! Thanks for sharing these pics amikaX!! :D

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
he looks american with that hair cut...looks cute and sexy!!~=)

Susie

sarNie Adult
he looks totally HOT WITH THIS HAIR STYLE!!! omg just imagine if he had this hairstyle in LNJ :w000t:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Man he's hot. I don't really mind his hair styles. I think he looks great in all of them. Hehehe.

mskinyi

i love this look... i prefer this one too since i do have a thing for guys with shave head... he looks soo handsome^^

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
He's very adorable! yeah i agree w/ all of u guys that he should get his hair like that again. It makes him look older, but w/either hair style he still looks cute hehehe :)