Stefan oops mag

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I can't read Thai but I notice Kob's name is mentioned quite a few times in this article. So cute how in one of the pics, Stefan is leaning over Kob very closely as she eats. They look so much like it's a couple, it's not even funny :wub: I swear they do these little intimate moments on purpose sometimes just to make the fans go crazy, LOL.

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
They just talked about some reasons why Stefan is so hot right now.
1. Because he's cute.
2. Because he's playing in LNJ.
3. Because he's playing with Kob, the Queen of lakorns. Whatever P'ek plays with her, is always instantly popular, esp. if that lakorn is a sad, melodramatic one.
4. He's an easy-going, very low maintenance person. He eats easily (his favorite dish is rice with fried garlic pork), sleeps easily (can sleep anywhere), and is just a very friendly person.

They talked about his acting coach and that he is currently seeing Numfon. However, he was linked to Alyssa (the bad sister in LNJ), as well as Kob while filming.

THey also said that the lakorn was so popular that they needed to extend with extra scenes. They were in such a rush that the were literally filming scenes in the afternoon and airing them that night.

It ends by saying that Stefan is now the #1 P'ek on Ch.7...ahead of full "Thai" P'eks like Poh, Vee, and Arnas.

Hope that helps.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, stefan is so damn fione looking. LOLZ...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
mooshoo said:
They just talked about some reasons why Stefan is so hot right now.
1. Because he's cute.
2. Because he's playing in LNJ.
3. Because he's playing with Kob, the Queen of lakorns. Whatever P'ek plays with her, is always instantly popular, esp. if that lakorn is a sad, melodramatic one.
4. He's an easy-going, very low maintenance person. He eats easily (his favorite dish is rice with fried garlic pork), sleeps easily (can sleep anywhere), and is just a very friendly person.

They talked about his acting coach and that he is currently seeing Numfon. However, he was linked to Alyssa (the bad sister in LNJ), as well as Kob while filming.

THey also said that the lakorn was so popular that they needed to extend with extra scenes. They were in such a rush that the were literally filming scenes in the afternoon and airing them that night.

It ends by saying that Stefan is now the #1 P'ek on Ch.7...ahead of full "Thai" P'eks like Poh, Vee, and Arnas.

Hope that helps.
[post="103241"][/post]​
I agree with these reasons, so TRUE!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dang stephen being #1 pek already shoo he better thanks kob! lol jk love stephen he deserves the title.... he so hot.... i can't wait to see kob and his lakorn filming in spain? right wooo can't wait.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Aww STEFAN is so cute as always... hehe

OH MAN one of those pictures shows his hairy self again!! LOL :shocked:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah that's how mostly things work...if you make a movie with any popular actress then BOOM you're the top of the notch...or something like that hehe...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thoses are some good reasons...but i don't believe that the reason why he's popular or something like that is because of kob....i think mostly guys make the girl popular...but its just my opinion..