Stefan boast but can't carry....

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
tye-niranh said:
That's too funny...If Kob wasn't taken, I think he might can like her...
[post="97461"][/post]​
Totally agree. I think he likes her anyway, regardless if she has a man or not but it's whether they would act on it is the other thing, hehe. But these two need to get together. They just seemed to have so much intensity and chemistry on screen and so much fun off screen.

L

lalalek

samantha said:
i definently agree with you.especially after seeing him on the talk show with her as the host..i caught him looking at her alot of times..like "yeah..i like you" lol.. you know that kind of look..to me..i think they look so cute together..who cares if she's older than him..age is nothing..its the feeling that counts=]
[post="98565"][/post]​
I agree with you sam.......! Man imagine if they both broke up with there boyfriend/Girlfriend and got together instead? Alll i have to say is AWESOME!!!!!!! :wub: They would be the cutest New Couple!!!! :wub: :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
age is just a number .true. even i perfer younger boi den old fart . I hope they have a anotehr lakorn together perhap the next lakorn with them there better be a "R" scene and no hugging from the back .. take it to the front instead ..... J/k :p :p

sarN said:
age is just a number .true. even i perfer younger boi den old fart . I hope they have a anotehr lakorn together perhap the next lakorn with them there better be a "R" scene and no hugging from the back .. take it to the front instead ..... J/k :p :p
[post="100985"][/post]​
hugging from the back is still sweet though, Sarn...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Yes...hugging from the back is more romantic in a way. :D