State

kvang

sarNie Egg
:p Hi everyone,

I was just curious what state you guys are from??? I want to learn about what other states are like :D .

My family moved to Alaska last summer from Rhode Island. I know that is a huge change ^_^ Well...I am living in Boston now for school. I go visit my aunts,uncles, and cousins in Rhode Island when I have free time. There is nothing to do in these two states at all. It's sooo boring. I also feel that it doesn't have enough jobs for people. I could not even find a job in Boston for like 9 months. It sucks huh???

I like Alaska ^_^ The state is beautiful. It's not true what you guys heard about Alaska. and no we don't live in igools...lol Alaska has jobs and it's a very lay back, calm state. I been there two times already. When I am up there, I don't get stress or worry. That's a good thing right???? lol...........Can't wait to move up there at the end of this month!!!!! I am not going to come back to the east coast for two more years r more cuz there's nothing to do. I think I rather save my money and travel outsite US.

So let's hear about your state and what is there to do???? :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well im from MN and i been living here all my life so im used to the weather adn all that...here u can find job easily because i think there is enough jobs for everyone...and i don't know i just love this state...everyone is here so i don't travel out of state to go visit relatives except once or twice to wisconsin...

Mae

sarNie Adult
You know, I never knew we had a decent Hmong population in Rhode Island? Actually I never knew that many Hmong families first settled in Rhode Island when leaving the Vietnam War......my friends just told me that a lot of them first came to Rhode Island/east coast or California/west coast and then started moving inland to the midwest and scattering...My family arrived in the late 1970's and were located in Illinois right away....my friend asked me how the heck my family got placed in Illinois instead of Rhode Island, and that I have no clue, but my mom told me there were only like 3 Hmong families in Illinois when they came...

anjos

I use to lived in freson, CA but move to Dever, CO and than move again to Kansas City, KS..... I love freson and Dever but I hate Kansas city...... there is nothing to do in here... you cant go anywhere..... it no fun in KC..... in Dever and Freson it had lots of things to do.... I love Dever the most cuase.... I love to see the mountation view and it very pretty at night... w/all of the light.....

cecilia

Staff member
wisconsin all the way..such boring state btw..MN seem to be cool..cuz that's where you get alot of celeb or ppl you want to meet come and visit often..too blah in wisconsin..^^.,*yeah..i'm complaing..dont' want to move too..:lol: *

miku

sarNie Egg
kvang said:
:p Hi everyone,

I was just curious what state you guys are from??? I want to learn about what other states are like :D .

My family moved to Alaska last summer from Rhode Island. I know that is a huge change ^_^ Well...I am living in Boston now for school. I go visit my aunts,uncles, and cousins in Rhode Island when I have free time. There is nothing to do in these two states at all. It's sooo boring. I also feel that it doesn't have enough jobs for people. I could not even find a job in Boston for like 9 months. It sucks huh???

I like Alaska ^_^ The state is beautiful. It's not true what you guys heard about Alaska. and no we don't live in igools...lol Alaska has jobs and it's a very lay back, calm state. I been there two times already. When I am up there, I don't get stress or worry. That's a good thing right???? lol...........Can't wait to move up there at the end of this month!!!!! I am not going to come back to the east coast for two more years r more cuz there's nothing to do. I think I rather save my money and travel outsite US.

So let's hear about your state and what is there to do???? :D
[post="117910"][/post]​

i am from wis here have lots of soccer tan't but i think mn have more fun if you go visit there. once i went to the mall of anerican and saw this group of singer come performed there but can't remember the name. there are lots of club there too but i don't want to live there if i am married as a single is going to be lots of fun. heehehhehe

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
HAHA...funny...same here i dont do anything..just watch movies .....but um....i'm from fresno,california then move to chico...then move again to North Carolina, which i like very much.....nothing much happen but just a better state...not trashy like california and no people walking around at night....=)

sulad

sarNie Adult
From MINNESOTA....I love everything about this state...I have been living there all my life...And yeah...HAHAHA...And I love about this state is because....There's no....No Hurricane..No Volcanoe...No Earthquake...Which is good....HEHEHE... :)

pze

sarNie Adult
i live in minnesota originally from cali......its okay here in minn. theres two things i dislike here n its the snow and there isnt the stores i need.....hahah other then that its find....seems like theres a few people from minnesota......represent ur concerts guys.....so they keep bringing the stars n eventually ull get the starts u want to see in the future....

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I once lived in Denver, CO and now in Wisconsin. I miss Colorado cause of the mountains and most of the memories are there from my childhood days. Now Wisconsin isn't too bad at all, just the weather in winter is a little unbarable. Other then that, everything seems to be okay if you know how to find things to do while you are here. You almost have to travel in Wisconsin in order to know how beautiful it is. I like it cause it is surrounded by two or three ??? of the great lakes. I also wouldn't mind living in Alaska or try somewhere different. But once you move there are the memories of the place that will always make you long to be there like always. If you guys know what I am talking about. hehehehehe.....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
I'm from COLORADO...been here my WHOLE life...wish i can live in wisconsin or minnesota or california cuz that's where all the movies are at, but i LOVE it here....mountain views are just gorgeous!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow.. cali, alaska, colo, minn... so many states... well... as for me... i'm from wisconsin... not much here... but enough to keep me busy... wish i lived in cali...